Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A sad state of affairs in the United States

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is her husband, this is about the most pathetically Beta situation I've ever seen. Wow. Most women will at least let the Beta stepdad at least get one of his brood out. She's going to go out of her way to kill his brood. He needs to rope.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
There is only one true solution for men anymore; snip. We have no rights when it comes to being a parent.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's weird but in a way this is a masochistic thing he's doing to himself. He probably saw tons of red flags with this woman and ignored them. He tried to force the situation by attempting to convince her to keep it. Some people need to be hit very hard with life before they come to. Hopefully he'll wise up and stop wasting his time.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm feeling sick.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This dude is pathetic. I'm sorry... don't get me wrong... I do have sympathy for him but he is in this place because he is weak.

Bottom line, you can not control women... let me repeat.... you can not control women. You can not control them with being a hyper-pleasing little b!tch, or with anger, or with begging and pleading.

The only way you can get what you want with women is to be the best version of a man you can be, and that she believes she can do no better. She has to want you, then you are in control.

This 'man' is only giving this chick what she wants... which is a 'you go girl' validation from a bunch a people that are cheering 'her choice'. And she is getting a bunch of negative attention from people she wouldn't like anyway. Women like attention, positive or negative... the only thing that gets to them is when you ignore them.

The ONLY thing this guy could have done is when she told him he was going to the abortion clinic, is to calmly tell her if she goes, he won't be there when she gets back and that he will be GONE for good, AND MEAN IT. If she goes, then leave, because it is a living hell living with a chick that is in control of a relationship.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
She hasn't told him that it wasn't his.

ghost her either way.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's weird but in a way this is a masochistic thing he's doing to himself. He probably saw tons of red flags with this woman and ignored them. He tried to force the situation by attempting to convince her to keep it. Some people need to be hit very hard with life before they come to. Hopefully he'll wise up and stop wasting his time.
Yeah pretty much this...he is putting up woth a lot of sh!t because she is probably the only one who will suck and fvck him...

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This dude is pathetic. I'm sorry... don't get me wrong... I do have sympathy for him but he is in this place because he is weak.

Bottom line, you can not control women... let me repeat.... you can not control women. You can not control them with being a hyper-pleasing little b!tch, or with anger, or with begging and pleading.

The only way you can get what you want with women is to be the best version of a man you can be, and that she believes she can do no better. She has to want you, then you are in control.

This 'man' is only giving this chick what she wants... which is a 'you go girl' validation from a bunch a people that are cheering 'her choice'. And she is getting a bunch of negative attention from people she wouldn't like anyway. Women like attention, positive or negative... the only thing that gets to them is when you ignore them.

The ONLY thing this guy could have done is when she told him he was going to the abortion clinic, is to calmly tell her if she goes, he won't be there when she gets back and that he will be GONE for good, AND MEAN IT. If she goes, then leave, because it is a living hell living with a chick that is in control of a relationship.
I definitely agree with you but the laws have to be changed, period.

So he's responsible for supporting the child, even if he doesn't want it, if she decides to have it. So when she wants it, even though they both willingly created it (yes, there is rape but that is a very small percentage, less than 2% of all pregnancies), he has no say in whether or not he supports or she can take the pregnancy to term.

But if she doesn't want it and he does, she can kill the child without any input from him at all. So it's her choice whenever she wants it. She has the right of life or death and he's simply along for the ride once he's donated his sperm. Whether she decides to keep it or not, he has no say either way.

Who in the world would willingly participate in this scenario? If you told someone going into a business arrangment, "Hey, you can invest and it may go your way but I can take your investment, kick you out, destroy the proceeds of our business arrangement and you literally have no say", that's literally f*cking insane.

This type of stuff is intolerable and no right thinking man should ever be interested in participating in a system that is rigged against them. You are a battery for the woman at this point, an accessory that can be switched out at any point that fits her narrative. Men need to be careful when entering into any sort of relationship with a woman, even a dating relationship.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
The vast amount of abortions, possibly in the 90% percentile by conservative estimates available, are done because the woman doesn't know who the father is or doesn't want her LTR or husband to find out it isn't his.

Abortion is the state removing more barriers to a woman's sexual habits and her duplicitous biological nature.

She is getting the abortion because she knows it isn't his. She is protecting her cash cow and baby sitter.

The reason she gives is a smoke screen.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I don't condone killing babies.

But it's still very much a woman's right.

I could jack off and pump millions of sperms out, let it die or fvck a pvssy and consider it a donation of my DNA which she desperately wants.

Either way, I couldn't be bothered.

The man in the video is beyond pathetic.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't condone killing babies.

But it's still very much a woman's right.

I could jack off and pump millions of sperms out, let it die or fvck a pvssy and consider it a donation of my DNA which she desperately wants.

Either way, I couldn't be bothered.

The man in the video is beyond pathetic.
I think it is both of their rights. If she allowed him to pump his sperm into her, then she was ok with the potential of creating a baby. If she wasn't ok with potentially creating a baby, then she shouldn't have let him do so. If he was ok with potentially having a baby, then he pumps his sperm into her. Both parties willing then, entered into an agreement where they were both ok with the outcome of having a baby. If he's responsible for taking care of the baby if she decides to take it to term, then he should have a say as to whether or not she keeps it. If you're ok with removing him off the hook for taking care of the baby, then fine, she can do whatever she wants. She can't have it both ways.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I think it is both of their rights. If she allowed him to pump his sperm into her, then she was ok with the potential of creating a baby. If she wasn't ok with potentially creating a baby, then she shouldn't have let him do so. If he was ok with potentially having a baby, then he pumps his sperm into her. Both parties willing then, entered into an agreement where they were both ok with the outcome of having a baby. If he's responsible for taking care of the baby if she decides to take it to term, then he should have a say as to whether or not she keeps it. If you're ok with removing him off the hook for taking care of the baby, then fine, she can do whatever she wants. She can't have it both ways.
I probably have dozens of little Spaz running around.

None of the women who received my DNA ever wanted to terminate it, most planned to have it anyways.

And I will probably continue donating more of my DNA in the coming years.

Even with laws etc, women are still getting pregnant with the best DNA she could acquire and cherishing it even when daddy goes away never to be seen again.

She'll just get a good little beta b1tch to bankroll everything.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
If she allowed him to pump his sperm into her, then she was ok with the potential of creating a baby.
Indeed. All sex is a procreation act driven by biology. She was either certain that it wasn't his or she couldn't take the chance that it wasn't his. This is pretty simple stuff.

There are no accidental pregnancies. Women use it to get a man to commit or extract resources or kill the child if it endangers her empire and she knows the one she humped in a fit of passion would not participate with his commitments or he is already committed.

This has been thought over very carefully, only from her solipsistic viewpoint. What was best for her and the continuation of her survival strategy.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I probably have dozens of little Spaz running around.

None of the women who received my DNA ever wanted to terminate it, most planned to have it anyways.

And I will probably continue donating more of my DNA in the coming years.

Even with laws etc, women are still getting pregnant with the best DNA she could acquire and cherishing it even when daddy goes away never to be seen again.

She'll just get a good little beta b1tch to bankroll everything.
I agree with you, people should know better. Obviously they don't at times and while you might say that is punishment for doing something stupid, the entire purpose of the law being there is to stop predation. You can't allow the legal framework in place for the predation of people. Allowing women to decide on matters of life and death, all the while determining someone's responsibility for taking care of a child without any consent from the other party, is state sponsored predation. It's wrong to turn people into slaves because of one simple act of passion.

claudolfgeorgini

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not gonna lie this looks fake. I know this is a right wing leaning site, but you guys can't fall for this....

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Abortion is the state removing more barriers to a woman's sexual habits and her duplicitous biological nature.
Someone on this site said "Abortion is the final word on hypergamy." Whoever said this.... I think they are correct.