Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A revelation about dance clubs

Rev

Banned
Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago I went to the trendiest club around. This is a club that people drive from neighboring cities and farther to attend. I had had some very sexual grind sessions on the dance floor at this club in the past on normal nights. But, when I arrived this night the line to get in was around the block. The girls were mind boggling. Beatiful, dressed in their sluttiest clothes, and tons of them. I thought it would be ideal. I was dead wrong.

On the dance floor, I found 5 types of girls (as far as DJs are concerned). I'm sure many of you clubbing DJs will know what I'm talking about.

The 1st type was there to dance with guys. These were few in numbers and each surrounded by horny sweaty chumps.

The 2nd type came there determined to dance alone. Some on the actual dance floor but many on the elevated display part. These were the hottest mamas in the place.

The 3rd type were there to dance with other girls.

The 4th type came to dance with the 3rd type. 2 guys with minimal teamwork could get them apart for a short time and have a good time but they gravitated right back to each other and giggled as they shook us off.

The 5th type were there to dance with their stupid BFs. I wanted to slap them. Clubs are for singles!!!

It was seriously fuked up. I nearly went home to vomit but instead decided to go on the catwalk balcony type thing and observe. What I saw changed my attitude about clubs forever.

[This message has been edited by Rev (edited 08-09-2002).]

Rev

Banned
Reaction score
First I noticed the aggressiveness of the males. They were not nervious or self conscience. They were pursuing a grinding partner without apology. They out-numbered girls by a staggerring ratio. They were hopeless.

I watched a kino girl that I had with danced with very sexually before. That night she had danced with me about five minutes and then told me she wanted to dance alone (type 2). I watched a ton of guys try to dance with her. She didn't bother stopping them until they got too close and then nicely asked them to leave. As soon as they did, another horny chump would attack. I watch her dis guys left and right LOL.

I watch the go go dancer wannabes on the display thing (where I was watching). By this time they made up about 60% of the HBs on the dance floor. I watched guys try to dance with them and get blown off. Some would actually get a guy going, make him think he was about to do some grinding, and then blow him off.

Why were they dressed so sexually to dance by themselves and with eachother?

Because they go there to have their egos stroked. When being hit on by a mere 10 guys a day gets old... When they're not sure of their power over men... When being lusted after by less than a room full of people loses its luster... they put on their stretch pants and bra-shirts and head to the trediest spot around. I'm not saying it can't happen in big trendy clubs, but there was sure as hell no dance floor hookups going on that night.

My suggestion: Try the smaller dance clubs.

I went to one that had been converted from a sports bar (very small). The guys there were afraid to dance. The girls there were just as hot and much wilder. I and another guy separated 2 girls dancing together and after 5 minutes of grinding we were kissing.

Trendy clubs suck. I'm sure some of you agree.

Rev

VeryBadGirl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, just because you are part of a couple doesn't mean you are dead. We like to party and dance just as much as single people.

Rev

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by VeryBadGirl:
Hey, just because you are part of a couple doesn't mean you are dead. We like to party and dance just as much as single people.
LMAO Sorry, don't mean to offend couples. Rev is an emotional guy.

What actually angers me is when guys get pissed when I try to dance with their girl. Hell I didn't know. So I say "Well F U C K YOU, take her and LEAVE!"

the_gunslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
the types of girl i notice fall also into the catacgories you identified, but also into others. you have:

type number 6: the SFB (short fat *****). this is probably a girl that rates at a 2 or a 3 and is determined to stop her mates from dancing with us guys

No. 7: the attention seeker: thank **** these are rare. these girls are a 9 or a 10 and know it, they flirt with other guys and dance with them, just so their boyfriends can get angry and either:
A: beat you up or
B: beat you up harder
either way, its a way of getting their boyfriends attention focused on them and not on their friends. they tend to thrive at other peoples expences.

8: the lesibian: enough said

9: the femenist: tend to have a pack mentality and hang around with 8. if you so much as look at them, you are, by all regards, a shavanist and a pig. these women are man hating repressed lesbians, avoid at all costs.

10: the manipulator: goes out to pick up guys on purpose just to either make themselves feel better or to make their husbands jealous. these, from my experience, tend to operate in the 35-40 age range.

Powertrip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, as far as I'm concerned, there are only three types of women at clubs:

Girls I don't want to sleep with, Girls that I have slept with, and girls that don't yet know that they want to sleep with me.

Inspector Clouseau

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What actually angers me is when guys get pissed when I try to dance with their girl. Hell I didn't know.
A funny/weird thing once happened to me, which blew my mind. I started dancing with a hot chick and really started getting into things (not sexually, dancing). She then stopped and turned to her boyfriend who was right there the entire time. He then extended his hand out in congratulatory manner! Apparently he must've thought I danced very well with his chick, or something. Dancing with a chick who, unbeknowingly, has a boyfriend is one thing. For the guy to notice is another. For him to personally congratulate on a job well done is unbelievable.

One cheap thrill I once encountered was having a woman press her chest up against my back, and twice touching my ass... while she was making out with her guy. There was another time a girl, while moving about, pressed herself against my back and touched my ass, all the while with another guy; another cheap thrill. I wonder why oh why do all women who press breasts up against my back and then get a cheap ass feel just have to be unavailable.

Clouseau

Lord_Galth

Don Juan
Reaction score
One more type u all forgot, but I agree these are probably more rare at the trendy clubs...

Girls that are looking for a guy who can dance.

Probably the rarest ones there, though... I refuse to give up! I will find a girl who is both a) not a bltch b) feminine and good looking c) genuine and straight forward.

It'll take me my whole life, but I'll find her...

Damnit I'm too much of an optimist aren't I... forgot d) who is attracted to me too.

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Double post.

[This message has been edited by Aiken_Drum (edited 08-11-2002).]

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aiken_Drum:
Originally posted by Powertrip:
Guys, as far as I'm concerned, there are only three types of women at clubs:

Girls I don't want to sleep with, Girls that I have slept with, and girls that don't yet know that they want to sleep with me.

Yeah!!!

The category I hate the most are the frigid *****es.
The other day, me & my buddy started dancing with a couple of girls, we got a little far away so we could kiss close them & after a little kino she told me "You look like my cousin" I though "Damn, this ***** is thinking of me as family, I better hurry up" & said "If I was your cousin I wouldn´t do this
" & went for the kill & that ***** moved her face & left me to get her friend. And she was very responsive to kino! Lying hoe!
Anyway, my friend told me later she had a lot in common with the girl, she liked the same bands he does & then the girl I was dancing with goes & take her friend from my buddy.
The girl wanted to continue dancing with him, but she got her.
My friend talked to his girl & she said "I´m gonna talk with my friend, come a little later". We went to the loo & they were gone.
It´s not that they run away, they had great rapport he told me, but that freaking ***** got in the middle like a 5 year girl!

------------------
"In doing good, avoid notoriety; in doing evil, avoid self-awareness" Duncan Idaho, Mentat (Dune).

"I can imagine a perfect world, a world without hate, a world without war. Then I can imagine us attacking that world
because they'd never expect it." --Jack Handey's "Deep Thoughts"

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll take a LESS than reputable club full of people that don't have a stick up their a$$ any day of the week.

My club of choice has a mix of roughly 10% hotties, 10% homely, 20% trailer trash, and the rest are average to slightly above. Funny thing, considering my last g/f proposed the idea that I could be considered a "classist" or "elitist".

In this club, there are very few girls there with b/f. A few will dance with anything that moves. A few wont dance with ANYONE. Some are receptive to the right guy. These are the ones to look for.

The women are much better looking in some of the more popular joints, but I don't play the "look at me, I'm so hot" game.

Maji

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or the 16 year old chick covered in make up with a fake-id thats going to sue for statutory rape the next morning. Then turns up in court in her school uniform and pig tails. (This didnt happen to me)

Local club, full of, just turned 18, under age girls that sneak in, or young trendies.

Powertrip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, in all seriousness, I see a lot of anger on these boards from guys who are first-time clubbers. A lot of it is directed at the women themselves, and in all honesty, you won't find a better place to practice your skills. There is no where else that you can try out 50 different techniques at one time to nail down what really works for you with a variety of women. Of course you are going to fall on your face sometimes, but you can also learn a lot about your game.

Some quick tips:

-Learn to dance. It's really not that hard, and you can get away with less movement if you're unsure of your abilities. The trick is just to bring confidence to your moves. Find someone who dances worse than yourself and take consolation in the fact that you're not him. There is ALWAYS someone worse. Practice at home.

-Keep at least one place on your regular roster. Somewhere local that you can go back to on a weekly/biweekly basis. The girls who won't talk to you this week may pull you out of the crowd the next. The idea is to establish yourself within a certain scene to build rapport. You'd be suprised how many "regulars" there are in any one spot. Bringing social proof one week, and then going solo the next can really get some attention.

-Leave the gay sunglasses, gold jewelry and metallic shirts on the shelves of the stores where they're sold. Don't think that for one second you're impressing anyone with this crap. The girls that you do impress will most likely be 40-something-coors-light-swigging-trailer-trash. They aren't worried about the possiblity of bringing you home to meet mom. Get some decent dress shirts (NO COLLARS WITH SHORT SLEEVES, no ties), a pair of decent pants (jeans can work although some swanky places won't allow them) and some good dress shoes. That's all you need.

-Smile and have fun. You're not here to meet women, right?

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Powertrip, you have good tips. I'd also like to add that when you go clubbing, you really have to hold yourself above everyone else, both male and female. It's all in the way you openly enjoy yourself, socialize with everyone, and how you dress and your body posture.

I would suggest getting some Maxim magazines and flipping through the fashion section. Study the look of those guys closely, THAT is what women have wet dreams about. Month to month, Maxim will have different "themes" in clothing. They range from casual beach wear to swanky semi-formal stuff. What you want to do is study what goes with what, what hair looks good with what type of face, etc.

A lot of times, I've found I can go through my closet and match the style of one of the models in Maxim very closely. This definately makes you stand out from the other average desperate clone-guys. Most guys don't know how to dress for shyt.

I know it sounds gay, but trust me it will improve your game tenfold. When I walk in a club I get noticed, which is the first step to attraction.

It's also smart to take breaks and carefully observe other guys and what approaches work in what situation/style of club/crowd.

Chris, I'll be going out with one of my girls I'm dating and bringing my younger brother to a pop club this thursday. I'm going to be wearing a white short sleeve button up shirt w/collar, a bright tie, and some khakis, so I'll be breaking some of your rules. Since I won't be sarging, it'll be a good opportunity to observe.

Jake

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jake,

I agree wholeheartedly.

Had my buddy try walking thru the club, head held high, shoulders back, paying absolutely NO ATTENTION to women.

He got his a$$ grabbed twice and kissed by two other girls.

We always dress to impress. It works especially well in clubs with a loose dress code, since half the goobers there are wearing shorts and visors. Really makes us stand out from the crowd.

Powertrip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to be wearing a white short sleeve button up shirt w/collar, a bright tie, and some khakis, so I'll be breaking some of your rules.
Jake, you're allowed to break the rules. These are just outlines for guys who have never been out to a club before.

Once you get your game/confidence in order, you can wear whatever the hell you want. One night, my wing and I went out to a club directly after spending the afternoon working on a car. I am not exaggerating when I say that we had on dirty white shirts, cut-off shorts/ripped pants, shoes with no socks and flip-flops. Oh yeah, and I had a hat on.

We didn't look like outright bums, but we looked pretty trashy next to the guys with the slicked back hair and metallic shirts. Of course, we made more friends that night then ever before, and I took a cute chicky home with me. That's when I realized that there is another level. If you're not there, then follow my tips!

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, I was just giving you shyt.

You're absolutely right about the homos with the metallic novelty club shirts. Those guys look totally gay.

Jake