Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Revalation!

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JUST WORKED THIS OUT!
I was pissing off some girls cos they didn't see themselves as good looking. And as such neg-hits dont work. lol, I kno this is rele common sense, but I just thought I might tell anyone who was unsure incase they start off and do the same thing as me.
If a girl is is secure about how she looks etc neg hits are a very bad thing to do. I've found this out but making very funny jokes (which other people laughed at) that she rele didn't find funny. Some girls are very sensitive. Soz, rele basic stuff here, its just an obstical I've encountered and want to help neone else if they come up to it.
One girl I rele like is just like this, and what u gotta do is recreate the interest and playfulness that neg-hits give, without the act neg-hits. I found that tickleing, and slapping her ass etc while she tries to stop you work great.
Hope this helps someone, somewhere, as clueless as me:rolleyes:

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cloud-uk
If a girl is is secure about how she looks etc neg hits are a very bad thing to do.
I am guessing (and hoping) that that second "is" was supposed to be not. Yeah, if you try to neg hit a 7 or below, chances are it will just **** up any chances you had with her. If a girl is already self conscious about something and then you point it out and laugh at her and tell her it looks goofy, she will be emotionally hurt, but if the girl thinks she is absolutely perfect, and every guy she meets affirms this belief, and suddenly Mr. DJ neg-hits her, she will be confused. For once somebody is joking about her features rather than telling her she is the most perfect looking girl they have ever met. She will try to convince you that she is perfect, thus putting you in a power position. Please, don't try this on girls who are not really hot.. it will just make more girls annoyingly self-conscious. It is cool to tell a hottie that she has a belly on her, but don't say that to a 200 lb. girl.

Is "rele" the British way of saying really or something, because it confused the hell out of me. Also, why write "act" for "actually"? It isnt that much longer, and it is much easier on my head. Heh I'm sorry... I am easily annoyed by this type of thing.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
general rule, you neghit the 8-9+s, you compliment the 7s and below.

i dont like symantics tho.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: A Revalation!

Originally posted by Zelemont
Is "rele" the British way of saying really or something, because it confused the hell out of me. Also, why write "act" for "actually"? It isnt that much longer, and it is much easier on my head. Heh I'm sorry... I am easily annoyed by this type of thing.
1 t1Nk j00 n33D t0 r3l4x.
fR4gM3nt0r 0wnz j00!

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right. I have an excuse though! I have gone 3 whole days without marijuana! Ok, maybe not a good excuse....

At least I didn't flame though. I even apologized for being such a grammar nazi.

From now on, unless absolutely necessary, I vow not to point out people's annoying little intentional grammatical errors. It really isnt worth the time and effort.

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
"neg - hits" can work on 7 or below if it is about something they are secure about just like they wont work on 9+ if it is something are insecure about.
Really obvious if ya ask me

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a neg-hit can work on just about anyone if delivered properly.

for the 300pounder you can neghit her weight, and then follow it up with something that express you as a not-caring person about weight.

"damn your fat"

"you lucky i like a lot of a woman"

^ of the top of my head, from like MAD tv or someplace like that.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright im just gonna say this.

DJs dont need neg hits to put women in their place, a DJ doesnt care what a specific woman thinks, a DJ knows himself and knows there is no comparison.

neg hits are moot.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
argh I hate it when people say that kinda stuff! That point has been made soooooo many times jester- I dunno about everyone else, but I'm sure you cantjust dive straight into the not caring approach AND have sucess without learning how to score with girls first. A laid back attitude comes from sucess, not the other way around.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zelemont, you should really give your hobby up. The last time I toked up was February 13th. It's amazing how much cash you blow on that stuff. Not even to get into the risks you take...from a former pothead to another, get out of it. I actually feel better now than I did back then.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah jared, that is why I haven't done it for 3 days. I am trying to stop toking so often. I went like 4 months smoking every day, sometimes multiple times a day, and finally I went without smoking at all for 3 days. I don't know if I want to totally quit, but I definitely want to cut it down to once a week at the most. I became a burnout. 4 days in now and I am feeling great. I never had problem with spending money on it, as I have a very well paying job and I am a VERY lightweight, but still, that $50 a month or so would be nice to have...

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of the days...before school, leave school to take rips, after school...those were good times, but dangerous times. I'm not telling you to quit, just watch out for yourself.