Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A respected company rebuts Gillette's message

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The psychology behind their commercial is top-shelf.
Don't let the soft music in the background or the million dollar smiles toward the end fool you. It is made to appeal to women and their emotions (in a good way) and also sends a positive message about men.

Their watches are a little out of my budget (though I'm considering breaking the piggy bank - out of principle to show some support).

If nothing more, I'd encourage all of you to click their "like" function and provide a positive comment toward their efforts.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Th efforts to dehumanised masculine men as toxic will have far reaching consequences for whichever society that embraces the ad by Gillette.

When men loses their masculinity, that society will crumble and from there chaos ensues.

Turning men into feminine like creatures will unleash feminine like emotions that we all know women possesses in uncontrolled abundance.

These very traits when unleashed in a man creates a more violent society - who will be unable to have their emotions in check.

Women in general must be reminded that a trained feminine man will have a highly volatile/evolved emotions as opposed to a masculine man - that they too still has the body and physical strength of a man.

Now you know why nature or the God's has decided not to bless women with physical strength.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nike some how sold more. I for one eill never buy anything Gillette again.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Much better. Wow, did they throw this together in a week? They did a good job. Notice it has 200,000 thumbs up and only 2,000 down. I'd share this on social media but I don't like wading into stupid political shyt with the plugged-in illiterati.

Also, when I typed "Gilette" in YouTube's search bar the first thing that was suggested was "gilette anti man." Ha!

R

Ranger

Th efforts to dehumanised masculine men as toxic will have far reaching consequences for whichever society that embraces the ad by Gillette.

When men loses their masculinity, that society will crumble and from there chaos ensues.

Turning men into feminine like creatures will unleash feminine like emotions that we all know women possesses in uncontrolled abundance.

These very traits when unleashed in a man creates a more violent society - who will be unable to have their emotions in check.

Women in general must be reminded that a trained feminine man will have a highly volatile/evolved emotions as opposed to a masculine man - that they too still has the body and physical strength of a man.

Now you know why nature or the God's has decided not to bless women with physical strength.
I do believe the present chaos and psychotic nature of our world is caused by this.
It makes me rather angry. But my anger turns into determination and power.