A request for the girls on the site to help me out...

touge_gc8

Reaction score
i know this is stupid, but i'd like to make a girl jealous.... i dont wana ask any girls i know, cuz they'll just be like "wow you're a loser"....

could you record a voice clip.... maybe on youtube or something.... that i could play next time my oneitis "friend" calls??....

something like (in a flirty voice tone).....

"i cant believe your actually picking up your phone to another girl when your with me!!"

then i can say relax shes just a friend,

then maybe you could saw ""suuuuure she is.... so what do i qualify as???""" (in a cute flirty way :)

then i'll tell my friend i'm busy and i'll call her back later.. and she can wonder who i'm with all day long

let me know either by responding in this thread or by private message..

thanks!!

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um... we are too old for that. ;)

You could just tell her you are busy, and you'll call her back later, without all the obvious BS.

Tell her you are with a friend, and it isn't a good time, but you will call her in a few hours. Then call her 2 days later.

There. Manipulation 101.

clix

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude screw that. just get a blow up doll and carry her around. if a woman sees you with another one (hope she doesnt find out its fake!), they'll want you intensely.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
clix said:
dude screw that. just get a blow up doll and carry her around. if a woman sees you with another one (hope she doesnt find out its fake!), they'll want you intensely.
Hmmm..?
If you hump a blow-up-doll in the forest when no one is around does it make a sound?