Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A reminder why it is important to cultivate mystery and uncertainty

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boring is the death knell. See, it's not about being an ******* or a jerk. It's about being exciting, having a direction, a goal, etc. It just so happens that bad boys often have some stuff going on in their lives, all the time, thus never boring.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the guy is actually boring, it's on him.
If she's bored because she needs her relationship to be unstable, she's toxic and deserves what she gets. Definitely not LTR material.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm boring. I'm proud to be boring. Making money is boring. Building empires is boring. Buffet said if you are excited while making money, you're doing it wrong.

If your attention span is to goddamn short that's on you girlfriend. I ain't your entertainer.

Go chase squirrels somewhere else.

(and lay off the sugar, sugar)

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sex is “awesome” but he’s boring. Huh?

She’s lying about the awesome sex part.
not really she IS damaged damage goods, she need the roller coast of emotions, she can't have a stable LTR, and she belive since he shows he cares about her, she belive nothing she do will break his feelings for her.

the woman is a retard, would be better to let that guys know so he can eject

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the guy is actually boring, it's on him.
If she's bored because she needs her relationship to be unstable, she's toxic and deserves what she gets. Definitely not LTR material.
Yep. I’m not a boring guy at all BUT I don’t cause drama in relationships to keep her interested. If that’s what she needs then she can find it somewhere else. If you need a man to fight in front of the neighbors and beat you on the front lawn then have at it, I ain’t him.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
"I dont have to earn his affection" => no challenge, no wonder shes bored.
"I dont have to play guessing games" => once again, no challenge, the guy tosses himself at her.
"Emotionally available " => once again, no challenge, there is no guessing as to if he actually likes her or not, she knows she has him.

This happens to me in relationships where the girl likes me more than I like her. There is no challenge for me, I get bored, and I leave. Same thing with this girl. The guy may not be boring, the sex is probably good (most likely not), but the fact that he poses no challenge for her makes him seem boring to her.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I dont have to earn his affection" => no challenge, no wonder shes bored.
"I dont have to play guessing games" => once again, no challenge, the guy tosses himself at her.
"Emotionally available " => once again, no challenge, there is no guessing as to if he actually likes her or not, she knows she has him.

This happens to me in relationships where the girl likes me more than I like her. There is no challenge for me, I get bored, and I leave. Same thing with this girl. The guy may not be boring, the sex is probably good (most likely not), but the fact that he poses no challenge for her makes him seem boring to her.
I understand basically following the girl around with a pooper scooper to clean up her **** and wait on her hand a foot but I don’t do guessing games. If I like you I like you, if I’m half and half then I act like it, if I don’t like you at all you’ll know. Damn all this game playing, I’m just me. My experience has been some women think I’m “too good” and they’ll leave, but soon realize that what they try to replace me with ain’t much and they think “you know what, maybe he wasn’t so bad after all cause these guys fvcking suck”. Then they come running back but I’m gone by then. Just be yourself, work on yourself but be yourself. You don’t always have to be constantly thinking around women cause that **** gets exhausting. You also can’t keep that act up forever. Some girls I like more than others but I’ve learned how to show them without being some cuck too.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It's the nice guy predictability.

He has a routine that doesn't change much in almost every aspects of his life.

Even my dog would be bored by such a man.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First World problems...something tells me she doesn't live in Syria.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being "dull, uninteresting, predictable, and boring" IS the kiss of death in dating with any woman of value. 100% Truth. It's probably the #1 cardinal sin, IMO.

Truth is, 90% of all guys are too nice, easy, and boring.

RARELY will a woman be attracted to and hold attraction for a boring man. This is an immutable law of man-woman attraction and dynamics.

It's on the man to lead and plan, so if you want to hang on to her, you'd better:

1- not be too available
2- think of fun and creative date ideas
3- develop a sense of humor and flip her s*hit for kicks every now and then
4- have your own life outside of you and her
5- NEVER supplicate or give in to her tantrums

If you can practice these 5 things, you'll be ahead of 95% of guys out there and way increase your attractiveness.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Being "dull, uninteresting, predictable, and boring" IS the kiss of death in dating with any woman of value. 100% Truth. It's probably the #1 cardinal sin, IMO.

RARELY will a woman be attracted to and hold attraction for a boring man. This is an immutable law of man-woman attraction and dynamics.

It's on the man to lead and plan, so if you want to hang on to her, you'd better:

1- not be too available

If you can practice these 5 things, you'll be ahead of 95% of guys out there and way increase your attractiveness.
Nice guy always fail at No.3

They don't understand the flipping shiet part.

No.5 they will have a hard time because they can't understand No.3

And thats when they'll say those women are being unreasonable and they must then be toxic.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

1- not be too available

what u mean 'flip her ****'

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys know it's even a real post? it could be fake precisely to rile up this kind of response. As @Mike32ct noted, "awesome sex" but bored smells fake. Don't eat this up too quickly.

Anyway, my tip is to not care too much about what she says if it's real. She has her preference for men who are on the same wavelength as her and that's it. Either you are or you're not. What we learn here is to just move on if you're not, and that's it... really simple.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Nice guy always fail at No.3

They don't understand the flipping shiet part.

No.5 they will have a hard time because they can't understand No.3

And thats when they'll say those women are being unreasonable and they must then be toxic.
No bro Nice guys always fail #2. Sense of humour and busting her balls/teasing/playing/flirting, is so easy. If you can’t do that with any girl, from 6 to 60, you got big problems.

Fun and creative dates - skydiving and mountain climbing, where they suffer.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
No bro Nice guys always fail #2. Sense of humour and busting her balls/teasing/playing/flirting, is so easy. If you can’t do that with any girl, from 6 to 60, you got big problems.

Fun and creative dates - skydiving and mountain climbing, where they suffer.
From 6 to 60? Wtf man

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, but if a woman needs her relationship to be unstable to be happy, she IS toxic.
Also, if she has to date an @sshole in order to not be bored, same.

These women should be avoided like the plague, and should not be getting our attention. These are the same women everyone calls BPD on here because they have to stir up drama to feel alive. Hard pass.