Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

a reminder of whats important

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been outta highschool for 3 years now and for those of you who still are, let me bring your priorities into perspective for a minute, and offer a little advice.

Highschool is whatever you want it to be for you.

It can be the best time of your life with a positive attitude and a little courage.

Have fun. Experiment. Make mistakes. Learn from them. Take school seriously it's the best way to get you what you want further down the road.

Meet new people. Enjoy the lack of responsibility. Don't abuse it. Get involved as much as you can. Do not let high school pass you by. No matter who you are you will miss it when it's gone at some point.

You will not remember 99% of the things you do in highschool. You will not associate with 95% of the people you went to school with when it is over. You will not remember most of the people you went to school with, or care to remember. And most of them won't remember you either.

The things you did and said will all be forgotten. So wake up and enjoy your time. It won't be long until you're dealing with the real pressures in life that you have no idea await you.

High school girls are dumb. You may know it now, maybe won't see it til later, but outside of a select few none of them can really think for themselves. They live for drama and can't handle problems. All they are looking for is a good time, so commit yourself to the same and just learn to relax and the girls will follow.

Ever ask yourself why the girls go for the older men? The older male holds the confidence the younger lack. Step up and act like a man yourself and your women won't keep getting stolen away from you. Girls let you know how they want to be treated. Act accordingly.

Don't worry so much. Try not to at all. It is the single biggest waste of time on the planet. Dream. Follow dreams. You may not achieve your dreams but searching for them will bring you success. Live. We aren't here forever and you'll be young for even less time.

Be organized, but don't plan. You probably won't end up where you ever imagine so learn to adapt, and do it well. Our abilities to handle ourselves through our problems seperate who we are as people.

Live. Be the person you want to be. Enjoy life.

It's been forever since I posted. Hopefully this post will help some of you forget about the little things that bother you. Take care everyone.

Jared

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that's a pretty damn good post, all full of wisdomosity.

Friendly Otter

Don Juan
Reaction score
A good post about high school girls and the people you associate with. However, there is not a lack of responsibility. You really, really, really need to get good grades in high school, they will affect your whole life. Only three years - you can work your ass off for three years, if you have to. Since you won't be seeing most people there after high school anyway, remember that whenever studies and social life clash, you need to focus on your studies.

Sounds lame? DJing through your twenties is waaaay sweeter when you have a solid ground, dude! Like I have. So what do you want, a small cake right away or a bigger cake later? The choice is yours.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well said dude, i have left high school a year ago, what you have said is totally true, but there are somethings you cant control, i had a bad time at high school because i was bullied the sht out of me, but nvm, now my life is much better.
The highschool HBs are dumb, but they mostly go for the popular guys, so if you want them, the first step is to become popular, if you cant achieve this then forget about it and go for girls from outside schools, like special one sex girls schools, they are much easier, but they may have master player girfriends, so you lot must becareful.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Otter, we are from very different places. Perhaps high school in Sweden and the grades you get are much more important there than here in the States. I graduated 42nd out of 550 in my graduating class, but because I'm no longer attending college and I'm just working a regular job like anybody else, it doesn't matter at this point whether I graduated 42nd or 442nd.

Grades are important though, they open doors for you that wouldn't otherwise be there. I guess I didn't consider going to school everyday and doing well that big a responsibility, because aside from maybe an after school job, it's the only one most kids have.

Reaction score
Friendly Otter said:
A good post about high school girls and the people you associate with. However, there is not a lack of responsibility. You really, really, really need to get good grades in high school, they will affect your whole life. Only three years - you can work your ass off for three years, if you have to. Since you won't be seeing most people there after high school anyway, remember that whenever studies and social life clash, you need to focus on your studies.

Sounds lame? DJing through your twenties is waaaay sweeter when you have a solid ground, dude! Like I have. So what do you want, a small cake right away or a bigger cake later? The choice is yours.
Totally true u changed my LIFE are u jesus!? THANK YOU! :up: