"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

A relationship without trust?

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
You can find me in St. Louie
Okay, some background info here:
This girl and I have been sexually active for a long time now, but not officially "going out." We had gone out at one point in time, but decided to break it off. She didn't want to break up at the time and ever since has told me that she's "in love" with me. She's a 9 in my book. Lately, we've been talking about making our relationship official again, and we're both all for it as soon as I get back from school (we didn't want a long-distance relationship). She has this best friend back home, we'll call him Homer, who she knows that I don't like.

The problem:
Tonight, I found out that the whole time we've been talking about starting a relationship (and having sex also), she's been having "make-out sessions" with Homer off and on. She didn't want to tell me this, but I have a knack for digging out lies and secrets that are being kept from me. She did confess this to me when I confronted her, but not easily.

Now, I feel like i can't trust her as much, but we weren't technically "going out" while she did it. She claims that she has no feelings for Homer and that they're done with their little fling. But the fact remains that she did this to me and then lied to me about it.

Question:
If you were in my shoes, what would you do? On one hand, I could honestly see myself spending the rest of my life with her; on the other, can there ba a relationship when I don't fully trust her?

Thanks, guys.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
0
Location
montreal, PQ
Originally posted by Sax God
On one hand, I could honestly see myself spending the rest of my life with her;
Your problem is that you got caught up in this lie.

(And dont think Im avoiding your questions..honestly, here I am trying to evoke some thoughts from you about how you can honestly say this about this girl at this point in your life)

Your ego is too attached.

Side note-How did u finally get her to confess? Was your suspicion all coming from you gut? What exactly did u say to get her to spill the beans?
 

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
You can find me in St. Louie
Well, I had had a feeling that something was going on between them. Also, she had her prom the same night that I had an awards banquet to attend, so I told her that it was no big deal and that I couldn't miss this banquet, but if she wanted to go to prom with someone else, then that was fine. She decided to go with Homer. Then, I asked her how everything went and she said that she had a great time. So, then I asked her if they kissed. She hesitated just enough before she said "yes" that I knew that there was something more, so I told her that I knew she wasn't telling me the whole truth.
 

evol_andre

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Age
40
let her be

show her that its not your loss, it her loss for not trusting the one man that can bring her the pleasure of her life. Go out ther and show her whos boss :D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top