Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Red Pill Moment

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://imgur.com/OGWf3

This was posted by a woman I know, the very same woman who called her fiance not long after she and I hooked up about 45 minutes prior. Moral of the story, just because she called doesn't mean jack. I've known guys doing the whole PUA thing who've hooked up with women who later while the guys are still in bed with them had elaborate conversation with their boyfriends on the phone. Conversations that would have been entirely convincing if these guys hadn't just banged one out with them moments prior.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sickening but enlightening at the same time.

-Scars

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
I remember when I first stumbled onto the community,started reading FR's and was in awe of those guys who just finished banging some broad and she's on the phone to her boyfriend/husband. Started getting my numbers up and feet wet and before I knew it I was one of those guys, only happened a couple of times so I'm not gloating by any means but to witness these cool calm and collected phone calls to the borefriend while your fat load is still leaking out her snatch is a pretty good feeling I have to admit.

On the flipside for all I know I was probably on the receiving end of one of those phone calls back when I was an AFC so it all evens out.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, Nutz.... Some women consider the act of sex as an enlightening, spiritual, sacred thing. Others just want to get rammed like a nail goin' into plywood.

I think we know which one of those two types we're talking about here.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you.honestly think, those poor poor chumps Haha I'm banging their chicks, or, what a steaming pile of $hit that is sitting next to me? Or both?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
For me personally it was just satisfaction for myself that I matched those guys in those first FR's I read way back when and a goal achieved that I set for myself.

By that stage I was already aware men and men alone are the guardians of what is "moral" so I never thought anything bad toward these chicks at all to be honest.

YOUR BORING LIFE

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you're the dude laying in bed next to a girl you just blew your load in while she says 'I love you' to her boyfriend over the phone, you learn a few valuable things about human nature.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had it happen when the guy was calling from jail, because he had just been arrested for murdering her last boyfriend...with his bare hands...in a fight over her. That was what made me start training in martial arts.

My current gf was cheating on her last bf with me when we first got together. She said she was not dumping him because he owed her money and she was trying to get it back, which of course never happened. I didn't care, due to having other plates myself. He would text her 'what r u doin?' and she would often reply with a text that was not exactly a lie - 'I'm in bed.' :D

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl I was nailing once took a call from her live-in boyfriend while we were naked and about to get it on at her (and his) place. She had a conversation with him while my fingers were inside her. Eventually the guy, who was a virgin when he met her, found out she was messing around, but it wasn't the first time that she cheated or that he found out.

Today they are married. Fairy tales do happen! :crackup:

EDIT - by the way, I used to be one of those guys who thought, "I shouldn't do this, bad karma. I wouldn't want it to happen to me." While there's no guarantee against cheating, since taking the red pill I've learned that it definitely happens more to some men than to others. For obvious reasons.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
This is one of the reasons that I say you never truly know women until you have been spent time as the AFC and time as the Alpha. By experiencing both, you really have your eyes opened up to the world around you.
Heh, true. However when you're the Alpha you have a wider window open to the AFC, because the woman will not hide her contempt for him. When you're the AFC you're lost in a cloud of delusion and frustration, compounded by the woman's feigning "contempt" for Alphas. They never want to look bad to the nice guys. But there is no limit to the submissive depths to which they'll sink to please the Alphas.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
There are hundreds of thousands of guys out there who will never know they have been cheated on, mostly betas but alphas as well

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is one of the side effects of the red pill nausea? Or is that too much time on pof?

AW1983

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple years ago I left the area I was living in and moved a couple states away. Before I left there was a 18yo HB8.5 that I had a fling with for a few months. She cried when I left and from what I heard was a mess for a while...alpha-widowed up.

Anyway, I came back to visit some friends a year later and she picked me up from the airport. We went back to her place for a bit where I met her live-in bf (AFCx100). We all hung out for a bit and then her and I bounced out to a party in my honor across town. She did not invite bf. Couple hours later I'm banging her on my buddy's air mattress. This continued all weekend. I felt slightly bad for dude, but he was a bit younger and I figured he's better off learning this lesson early on ha...

On an earlier occasion I had a ONS with a HB7 I had just a met a couple days earlier. She wasn't really my type so I cut it off though she wanted to keep things going. A week or two later she and my buddy became FB's for a few weeks. Well it turns out the whole time she had a BF in the military who was off in another state. About a month or two after these events, he bought her a big rock and they got engaged. She showed me a picture of this guy and he was good looking and in great shape. And here's the clincher: She already had a 2yo kid from some other dude. So this poor shmuck is wifing up this broad and daddying up her daughter while she's been screwing around on him the whole time he's away. Crazy. She still tries to contact me every once in a while on FB but I don't need that kind of drama.

Screen, screen, screen, gentlemen.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlphaWhiskey said:
She did not invite bf.
That right there is where the Alpha walks but the Beta abides. (If not sooner - I'm sure she was dropping plenty of disrespect before that).

As for the military guy, I do feel sorry for men who put their lives on the line for us only to be cheated on. Unfortunately it's because most of them sign up young and are still operating in a teenaged mindset when it comes to relationships. They want to find a woman they can depend on and keep them going while in combat. I imagine it would be very tough to be that age, risk death, and not have even the illusion of a good woman waiting at home. Life would probably seem pretty pointless. They just haven't lived enough, even though after a tour of duty they've lived more than a lot of men ever will. And unfortunately a lot of them come back so messed up, they are liable to fly off the handle if they ever find out. Like you said, no need for that kind of drama.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlphaWhiskey said:
A couple years ago I left the area I was living in and moved a couple states away. Before I left there was a 18yo HB8.5 that I had a fling with for a few months. She cried when I left and from what I heard was a mess for a while...alpha-widowed up.

Anyway, I came back to visit some friends a year later and she picked me up from the airport. We went back to her place for a bit where I met her live-in bf (AFCx100). We all hung out for a bit and then her and I bounced out to a party in my honor across town. She did not invite bf. Couple hours later I'm banging her on my buddy's air mattress. This continued all weekend. I felt slightly bad for dude, but he was a bit younger and I figured he's better off learning this lesson early on ha....
this is ****ing awesome lol. that's some **** i would do.

YOUR BORING LIFE

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm currently active duty myself at the moment, and there's just way too many dudes getting divorced young, wifing up chicks with kids from other men (we call those dependenpotamus') and **** like that. If there was any justice in the world, they'd be mandatory, testable classes so dudes can avoid situations like the ones above

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened to me, same story but the slight difference,this girl was calling her girlfriend

She was suppose to be a lesbian,lol

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happened the same to me as well, going dirty with this girl while her boyfriend was calling her to say that he managed to reach home after a long car trip.

It was about 2am and she pretended to be awaken from his call but that she didnt mind since there were good news, oscar award material.

From that day I realized that when in doubt about your girl is, its much better to dont call, as a man you cannot control if she cheats but you can control if you make yourself a fool.

Anyway I losted the count of the girls which were warm as kitties only to do the same to some other dude in minimum time, it doesnt affect me anymore, actually I almost take it for granted given a minimal loss in frame.

And you cannot even call them slvts anymore...