Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A recent epiphany I've had about race, culture, and game.

Reaction score
As an Indian guy born and raised in the US, I often found that I had no role models in the game to really look up to and it is the same now as well. Sure you see Indian guys and Asian guys playing up the "model minority" stereotype by getting nice paying jobs and all that but realistically speaking, I am sure this is the case throughout the western world, it is rare as phuck to see an Indian guy just making a killing in the game. It is far more common to see black, Hispanic, Asian, and maybe even Arab men do well with hot girls (especially hot white girls) than it is to see Indian men do it.

I used to ask myself why this was, whether it is due to American media's portrayal of Indian men, Indian parenting, or whatever it may be.

Lets get this out of the way, this stuff is hard!

Game in general is tough, it is punishing and it is unforgiving. It might sound easy to say you are going to approach some random women, go out as much as possible, create the right online dating profile, and keep your head up from all the rejection but easier said than done. Very few guys have it in them to actually make it from start to finish because that is how tough it is. It is so much more comfortable and stress free to sit on the couch, stay in, and not really try to improve this aspect of your life; in fact it is more than tempting.

For guys who have gone through the process, it is difficult to make it from start to finish. The sort of mindset you need to deal with all of those rejections and all of the difficulties that come with it, most guys can't do it.

Then I came to the realization, what if men of certain cultures are just passive and don't want to be bothered with doing well in the game? What if they aren't as interested in any of this?

I know on this forum we preach about being a don juan or whatever but if you're an Indian guy, you already have parents set you up with an arranged marriage, a wife that likely won't divorce you, will cook for you, and one that you don't need that high of a value to impress.

Compare that to going for women of other races where you likely need:

1. A good physical appearance, nice body alongside tight style.

2. A great deal of "game".

3. Real value to add usually in regards to wealth and status.

That's not even taking into account the amount of hate you will get for living that life.

You even see it on this forum "why not stick to your own kind?" and even the straightforward "stay away from white women" sort of posts on a community dedicated to helping men get better at the game. My point being, not only is no one going to help you get there but people will actively try to stop you from being that one brown guy who is screwing hot blondes on rotation. The voices will be yelling at you to not chase that life and to stay the path of the stereotypical arranged marriage.

This might seem like I am talking about white men but I am not, even other minorities will attempt to stop you from having success and women of your race (who will readily date white men) will try to stop you. Society as a whole will be working against you, no one wants to see a pretty looking blonde making out with a handsome Indian guy.

You will make countless enemies no matter where you go and people will harass you every chance they get, the amount of inner strength you need to deal with that sort of thing is unreal and it takes a special kind of guy to have that.

It is so much easier, relaxing, comfortable, and stress free to not live that life.

Most men of any race do not have it in them to live that sort of a life and Indian men are set up with arranged marriages so there isn't really an incentive to live that life.

For most Indian men or just men in general from cultures that don't do well with women, there is no incentive to go out there and put yourself through the beating.

There is no need to "explore" or go for women from a different culture.

No need to travel to different countries to run game and put yourself through that grind of getting rejected on cold approaches.

Compared to men from groups that tend to do well in the game.

For nationalities or cultures that do well in the game, the incentive is there. Arranged marriages don't exist and the men might find women of their background less than appealing, hence this need to go after women of other cultures. The hunger and ambition to do well in the game are there as well as some incentives, so naturally you might see more men from this sort of a cultural upbringing doing well.

To sum it up, it is likely that for men of certain cultures there is no incentive to go out there and run game, they're just passive and don't really care enough to put in all the work. It is so much easier and comforting to not put in that work, especially if an arranged marriage sort of deal is involved.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus Christ... this "poor me"... race thing again.....

I'm a white guy and have plenty problems picking up women... all races, colors, religions, etc. etc...

If you can't get white then get black, latino, Asian, or whatever... It's a ****ing numbers game....

Improvise, Adapt and Overcome !

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ah5c8iztclvrpfhskklk.jpg

Reaction score
The same can be said about whites, blacks, hispanics gaming Indian or Asian women assimilated or not, I can guarantee the amount of failure is at par with Indian/Asian gaming white, black and hispanic girls. So if this was a mathematical equation one cancels out the other, makes no one a winner.
I've actually had a very easy time with Hispanic and black women, rarely have to "game" them. Even with white women I have had a relatively easy time depending on their background.

Rural/country girl? Easy time.

European girls? Relatively easy time.

It is usually with the popularity obsessed basic chick types that I have had difficulties but isn't stopping me from trying because I've even been with those. My thread was not a whiny thread, it just attempted to explain why there is a clear lack of Indian DJs out there.

Reaction score
Jesus Christ... this "poor me"... race thing again.....

I'm a white guy and have plenty problems picking up women... all races, colors, religions, etc. etc...

If you can't get white then get black, latino, Asian, or whatever... It's a ****ing numbers game....

Improvise, Adapt and Overcome !
I hate this whole notion that you can't get a certain race of women.

If you can't get "white" women, then expand your horizons in that group or build a value so good that they can't ignore you. Most minorities I see whine about not being able to get white girls are going for the status obsessed types who are out of their league. In that case expand your options a bit, be okay with going for the down to earth country girl or the more open minded types of girls.

Not sure why you're having a melt down over this thread, this is not a poor me race thread, this is a thread attempting to explain why there is clearly a lack of Indian DJs out there.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure why you're having a melt down over this thread, this is not a poor me race thread, this is a thread attempting to explain why there is clearly a lack of Indian DJs out there.
Just tired of all the how race limits options threads. Or the my race is better than your race at picking up women threads.... We all have challenges... young, old, rich, poor, bald, short, fat, black, white....... Indian. We all have to make adjustments to be successful.

Sarge on...

Reaction score
Just tired of all the how race limits options threads. Or the my race is better than your race at picking up women threads.... We all have challenges... young, old, rich, poor, bald, short, fat, black, white....... Indian. We all have to make adjustments to be successful.

Sarge on...
I prefer to talk about my challenges, how I overcame them, share my story, and give my input without having to deal with your melt down and constant push to get this thread off topic.

You don't seem to be able to relate and I understand that but I really don't think you have much value to add other than the generic motivational speech. I would rather discuss this with some members on here who have good input to offer.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer to talk about my challenges, how I overcame them, share my story, and give my input without having to deal with your melt down and constant push to get this thread off topic.

You don't seem to be able to relate and I understand that but I really don't think you have much value to add other than the generic motivational speech. I would rather discuss this with some members on here who have good input to offer.
OK... Lol !!....

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaction score
Wow, the amount of effort being exerted into shutting down this discussion and taking it off topic, the hate is unreal.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ambitious Player is Brown? Good to know. Arranged marriage? Again, not worth anything since the woman can still separate and divorce you. In fact, I met must have met (in common with the group I was with) at least two Indian women who were divorced from an arranged marriage (i.e. meaning their ex-husband was likely still alive and they were divorced). I don't know. Maybe if you both live in India or something. In the Western world, arranged or not-arranged, 1 year separation = divorce, or she cut up herself, call the police and have you put in jail on a false domestic charge if she wants to get rid of you. Believe me, these ladies develop social connections quick, they have the internet, feminist groups, etc.... once they come to America they are not going to be the same.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sarge on...
You are white?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't you just go to India and buy a wife? Or perhaps you can't because your caste is too low? (Who actually keeps track of castes anyhow?)

Reaction score
Can't you just go to India and buy a wife? Or perhaps you can't because your caste is too low? (Who actually keeps track of castes anyhow?)
why the personal attack?

Read my post thoroughly? Or is age kicking in? I mean 50 is pretty old for this stuff.

ChangePages

Don Juan
Reaction score
You've given up, that's what this thread sums up on. Because the game frustrates you so much you've given up on the idea of dating and pursuing women. When will you realize that game consist of practice. Everything in this world you'll need practice to master. I do not fear the man who has practiced 1000 kicks one time but I fear the man who practiced one kick 1000 times. If the game frustrates you so much then you deserve to be in the place you want to be. This goes to everyone who decides to quit or give up over the frustrations of dating. One can master dating, one can not. But if you choose too, get out there and practice. The game is meant to frustrate you. Only the strong shall survive.

What I always found common in players and womanizers is the ability to always wanting to learn and practice.