“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

a really BIG question

Should i let him come along?

  • yea, of course!

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • let him go

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dont let him go

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • **** him

    Votes: 9 45.0%

  • Total voters
    20
  • Poll closed .

theonedude

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2003
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
I have a date sunday with most possibly the coolest girl ever,
yeah i kno its kinda pedastle-ish
whatever, she earned what little boost i gave her.

neways its our 3rd date.

ok, that kinda had a point but the question is::

my friend has been havin ****ty luck wit girls lately and is in a rut, for some reason, after this one girl he has gone totally AFC.

well, he asked if he could tag along on my date on sunday.

should i let him go, and prolly ruin any chance i have of gettin somethin on this date, or should i be the friend n let him go, it mite help him, but i dunno.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2002
Messages
424
Reaction score
2
Location
UK
omg are u kidding me? You actually think this is:

1) Going to help him with his depression when he realises that he's being a third wheel and is basically being a loser.
2) Do anything to spark more interest in this girl.

Probably the stupidest poll EVER. Ok, doesn't beat that "which DJ is better" poll. Wtf was that about?
 

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
WA State
Don't let him.. It won't make him feel better or improve his luck, and it might make her associate his AFC-ness with you. Not cool.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Yeh you should let him come.....



























If youre out your damn mind. Hell no!!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top