Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Real DJ Smiles

Boono11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Smiling

Very often smiling overlooked by DJs. Many people don't realize it but when you smile you become friendlier, happier, and 10x more confident. It puts you in a good mood which makes people want to talk to you more. When you smile your body actually makes a chemical that relaxes you.

A Real DJ Smiles

Many people think that it is wrong for a man to smile. That is completly untrue. If any think that it makes a man look weak, too nice, or just plain cheesy then you are wrong. If anything it makes them look like more manly and strong. It also shows more confidence. It takes a lot of confidence to smile most of the time, because you think that you're gonna look stupid or weak, but in all reality you look better. It also puts you mind in a very relaxed state. which makes you able to think better.

Smiling While DJing

What to you do to get that hot girl sitting in the corner to keep eye contact with you? You smile. Chances are if you don't smile then she is going to think you are some kind of weird stalker/rapist/serial killer kinda guy. But if you smile that breaks the ice and lets her know that you're friendly and not trying to kill her.

It may feel unnatural to smile at first but after you do it for a while it will become habit. Instead of having to force yourself to smile when a hot chick is looking at you, you do it automatically. I challenge all of you out there to smile more. It will make you happier and more desirable.

Hope i could be of any help to you out there. If you have any comments or suggestions please feel free to leave them

Tips On Learnin To Smile

I know, that wasn't a question to me, but I'll try to answer it. Firstly, get a mirron and look in it.

Firstly, try to look normaly. Quite serious, aren't you? By normally, I think of not smiling, nor being angry. Just a normal way you stare at the monitor.

Now, wink with one of your eyes. Your face will now be a little happier. That's a normal smile. Remember, this isn't a big smile. It's almost unnoticible.

Now, LAUGH! And now stop laughing... But don't be serious after that, look at your smile. It's a little bigger then the first one, and that's the one that works for me. That's what I call, a DJ Smile.

Now, some things about bad smiles. Don't show your teeth, or show them only a little. If you show them more, you're trying to say "Hey look, I'm so handsome and every chick will go for me!". That's not, what we want them to think. Another example of a bad smile, is a BIG smile. It's the smile, when your eyes are a little "smaller" then usual. Your lips are really width. I don't even call this a smile...

And remember, that in a good smile not only lips are important. Look at your eyes and try not to make them small when you smile.

Smiling Makes You Irresitable

Yesterday, I read a few more posts in the forums. I felt like I could take over the world the other day.

From the beggining of today, I was... Happy. I went to school smiling. In my first class we had a test. I smiled through the whole I was taking it. The same in my other classes. I was smiling almost through the whole day. Effect?

I was the main subject in the class. Every girl was smiling towards me. The girl that always ignored me, asked me a couple of questions and talked to me a few items.

I don't know how to say that... Well, a little smile is all you need. Only when I had to answer the teachers question, I had a serious look for a minute.

And lastly, one thing. I don't know how this would work... But it's a tip for the newbies. If you NEVER smile, think what will be better. If you'll smile more often, or if you;ll smile only ocasionaly. The first one is a DJ way, the second one is a more mysterious way. Maybe you'll look a little depressed, but... If a girl will talk to you, and you'll smile, she also smile somewere deep. She'll think: "Wow, he's always so serious, but now he smiled... And to me."

Have you guys ever seen James Bond smile? Of course you have, he smiles all the time. You know why? Because he is a true DJ. His smile just isn't any smile, it's what i define as a DJ smile. He has the ****y, i know i'm sexy, you want me kinda smile.

Remember A Real Don Juan Smiles

GO OUT THERE AND SMILE
May the light of the DJ be with you all.

Forgot to mention, thanks to Dario for some of the information.

------------------
"Courage is being scared to death--and saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne

"One of the most important things in life is showing up."
Keanau Reeves, Hardball

E-mail:Boono11@aol.com
Aim:Boono11

[This message has been edited by Boono11 (edited 12-04-2002).]

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
May the light of the DJ be with you all.
Beem me up Scotty!

Mr. Mystery

Boono11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you mocking me Mr Mystery? LOL Just kidding, well any what did you guys all think. i posted this in the High School forum but i decided to put some more things in and posted it here. everyone please leave you comments, suggestions, questions, etc.

[/B][/QUOTE]

------------------
"Courage is being scared to death--and saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne

"One of the most important things in life is showing up."
Keanau Reeves, Hardball

E-mail:Boono11@aol.com
Aim:Boono11

Reaction score
better more than less

Originally posted by Awkward
Great tip.

Balance your smile, not too much, nor too little.

------------------
--- Awkward

Speed Seduction Bible

in my experience it is better to smile more than less...it is obvious that you have to have a balance...but to start you better start taking your smile OUT to the fullest.....
Your balance will come with time.....

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Life is too short to not smile.

Look at little kids when they are in a room of adults and when a little child starts smiling and laughing so do everyone else, its contagious.

Great post,

Sometimes the most obvious things go forgotton.

Thanks again!

Reaction score
comedy

Originally posted by Dario
But remember, don't smile all the time :p

Sometimes it's better to be more serious.

when you watch comedy movies......which ones you like best ?

the ones that make you laugh a lot, half, or do you prefer bad boring movies that do not make you laugh ?

Dario

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The ones that make me "LMAO" ;)

But although I thought smiling is very good when Boono originally posted this article, now I think a little more. But it's probably because I'm still not a DJ.

For a DJ it is very useful to smile, but begginers who should boost their confidence, style, and most importantly, reputation just like me, shouldn't smile as much as DJs.

That's what I observed from my life. My 0,02€

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
great tip boono. i think that smiling more is more effective because more girls will take notice of you. but once you want to gain interest in a girl, smile less and appear more serious. this just my two cent:)

Kanadasutra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing more sexy than a genuine smile!

I noticed that girl react intensely to the a special combo eye contact/smile that is similar to a kid that have done something bad yet funny.

Say by exemple, you tied the shoes laces of someone at the door in secret: You cant laugh openly and maybe you will not be there when the person will see the joke.

The visualisation/anticipation of the result of the joke put you instantly in that great mood with that genuine mysterious smile. Same thing when you just have done/told a joke to someone else:

Yesterday, i joked with a barmaid, turned back and had that special smile...

A girl locked eye contact with me, approched me with bright eyes and big smile:

"Hey! You look happy!".. "Are you in love?.." *wonderfull opener by the way!*

That's what we call attraction.. with a smile!

What i learned from my own experience is that you dont have
to smile all the time. But when you see a girl you like a big genuine smile should be the first thing to do.

That should be kind of instantaneous...even "unrefreinable" and then apply the 3s rule to approach. If for any reason you miss the approach, "Hit the stearing wheel" by exemple, your smile would still would be the best invitation for her to do the approach (and a good first impression that could be capitalised next time you see her)! :)

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Boono11
Now, some things about bad smiles. Don't show your teeth, or show them only a little. If you show them more, you're trying to say "Hey look, I'm so handsome and every chick will go for me!". That's not, what we want them to think. Another example of a bad smile, is a BIG smile. It's the smile, when your eyes are a little "smaller" then usual. Your lips are really width. I don't even call this a smile...
I think this is an overall good tip.

I disagree with the point quoted above though. I don't think a big smile is a problem. It might sometimes give a slightly different impression, but only in a problematic way when combined with other body language that is congruent.

In old times, it was considered rude to show your teeth when smiling, but nowadays it is accepted.

You should avoid screwing your eyes up small however.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

good post

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know at least for me, since I have a very serious, almost scary demeanor most of the time, smiling helps me a lot. Walking around mad at the world like I normally do is chick repellent. I'm always, were actually usually, well actually sometimes cognizant of that and try to smile and look friendly and approachable.

Tempest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I smile. I smile all the time. The effect? NOTHING. You mentioned you smile all during your class... I personally think that comes off kind of strange. I remember when I used to go to school and I'd smile down the hallways and people would think I was on drugs or something.

I smile a lot at work and they call me "smiley" and ask me "why am I always smiling?" I get no positive result from smiling a lot.

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a nightclub tonight and before reading this post i decided to smile at every attractive girl i seen - effect some of them just looked at me others gave me huge smiles back and some of them touched me and i turned around with " hay are you touching my ass" some of them said " would i do a thing like that" i said prolly but next time touch a little lower - they loved it.

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tempest
I smile a lot at work and they call me "smiley" and ask me "why am I always smiling?" I get no positive result from smiling a lot.
I tend to smile a lot as well in general for little reason. When people ask what I am smiling about I just say 'life in general'.

I've found that smiling a lot makes establishing contact a whole lot easier. If you are making eye contact with someone and you already have a contained smile on, flashing a smile becomes a quite natural thing and a good way to establish that initial chemistry/attraction.

don't let the knockers bring you down.

hacx

Don Juan
Reaction score
my smile sucks

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post my friend!!

I think alot of us guys are so busy trying to be strong and masculine that we tend to look too serious and it keeps women on guard because they don't know your intentions toware them.

A smile is the universal human greeting of goodwill.

Smiling is an important part of charisma and powerful, charismatic men smile alot, especially in public.

Allen Thompson has a good article on smiling in the Quick Tips or Articles section on the main page.

Good work.