Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A rare question aimed towards someone in particular

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jester: You seem to be a smart dude that knows what he's talking about. However I'm confused to how you say C&F shouldn't be used? It's important to not go overboard - but not at all? It'd be nice to see it from ur perspective.

BTW I totally agree with u a while back when u said flirting can be v girly, but NEVER?

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
say it with me, frag, "PM"

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronny_Neumonic II
say it with me, frag, "PM"
well done ronny, however i'm led to believe that i'm not the only interested in the answer.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fragmentor
that i'm not the only interested in the answer.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with them...

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry it just looked like a direct question to a guy who mightn't even see it

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronny_Neumonic II
sorry it just looked like a direct question to a guy who mightn't even see it
Hmm i hope he sees it soon, hope he's not ignoring it. He's done that before :/ Too long an essay or just top-secret info only for the "leet" Jester?

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, my view on jesters point is that if one starts to use C+F too much, it becomes his basis, his basic game if you will. lol admittedly is what i did, im now just off the C+F, and trying the whole "smooth" thing out. works great b.t.w.

basically, bust her balls, but dont overdo it.:D

~ivan

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, i dont ignore stuff, but i dont get on the board as much as i used to.

OK for c&f, its nice and all, but in my particular style of DJing, i dont change myself to be something someone else tells me to be...Or act the way someone else tells me to act. I just dont believe thats the right path. I wasnt against being ****y with girls using humor up until everybody started saying C&F was the end all be all to getting girls. Its just such a negligible thing in my experience that its barely worth mentioning. Not that its totally wrong, but if thats all youve got, you havent got ****. Telling jokes and busting the girls balls can be funny as ****, but there are a LOT of guys that do that, its not something that will make you stand out as the confident one, and definitely not the suave one. Every dj has their own style that works for them tho, and if thats working for you, then more power to you, if youre still sitting at home on saturday nights with only your hand to comfort you, perhaps its time to look for different techniques.

About flirting.

If you like to flirt, go right ahead, nothing really wrong with it infact it will increase interest level, but you gotta know the right way to do it. Some of these guys i see, they say theyre "talking" to girl, a translation of that would be, "while im flirting with her, a DJ is out there somewhere right now getting her number and setting up a date". A LOT of ppl use flirting as excuse not to be confident and just get the digits. But on the otherhand if your flirting and THEN you get the digits in that same period of time. Then thats cool.

so thats my thoughts.

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jester
hey guys, i dont ignore stuff, but i dont get on the board as much as i used to.

OK for c&f, its nice and all, but in my particular style of DJing, i dont change myself to be something someone else tells me to be...Or act the way someone else tells me to act. I just dont believe thats the right path. I wasnt against being ****y with girls using humor up until everybody started saying C&F was the end all be all to getting girls. Its just such a negligible thing in my experience that its barely worth mentioning. Not that its totally wrong, but if thats all youve got, you havent got ****. Telling jokes and busting the girls balls can be funny as ****, but there are a LOT of guys that do that, its not something that will make you stand out as the confident one, and definitely not the suave one. Every dj has their own style that works for them tho, and if thats working for you, then more power to you, if youre still sitting at home on saturday nights with only your hand to comfort you, perhaps its time to look for different techniques.

About flirting.

If you like to flirt, go right ahead, nothing really wrong with it infact it will increase interest level, but you gotta know the right way to do it. Some of these guys i see, they say theyre "talking" to girl, a translation of that would be, "while im flirting with her, a DJ is out there somewhere right now getting her number and setting up a date". A LOT of ppl use flirting as excuse not to be confident and just get the digits. But on the otherhand if your flirting and THEN you get the digits in that same period of time. Then thats cool.

so thats my thoughts.

lol THE man