Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A RANT: Share why you are p!ssed

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll start.

I am mad that my mom thinks I owe her $90 when I know I only owe her $10.

I am mad that I can't save up $$$ to buy a new car. I don't even know why I can't... and that makes me more mad! I make money!!! Where does it go? I don't know! And that p!sses me off!

I am mad that I can't stop coughing. I am even madder because I caught it from some guy who I almost had ONEitis for. He was all camping trips and future talk until one day 5 days went by and uh! Facebook claims he is "in a relationship." Not with me! And 6 weeks later I am STILL coughing.

I am p!ssed that I spent three years in a relationship with someone who I knew was a low down dirty dog, and built up a company that I had to sacrifice in the end, that I spend HOURS building, those same hours that he was out with MY friends... cheating on ME with random club h0s who thought he was the sh!t because of OUR business that I was at home working on while they were doing who knows what in VIP that WE got from our business... that I was at home working on. (Did I mention that??)

I am mad that I have never gotten one apology about it, instead I keep hearing about how he is telling everyone I am crazy. Which is weird because everytime I go out he is trying to come up to me and "talk" or send me emails, or text me, or recently... grab me, while he is dancing with his new girlfriend (he's had a few in the year we have been broken up).

I am even madder that I catch her staring at me, trying to figure out if I am crazy like he says. And then I realize there is probably a lot more he is lying about. I know he isn't talking about the past few times I have seen them out and he has tried to reach out for me. Like tonight.

I am mad because I feel sorry for her, but he was probably as low down when he was with me. Sike, I know he wasn't that low down, but still. Slime is slime is slime and I am mad that I was ever seriously associated with someone like that.

I am really really mad that I went out with my girl and she brought a guy friend who brought a guy friend who looked exactly like the guy who gave me this stupid a$$ cold. Except 5X hotter, with a insane crazy body, who READS, is funny, likes me, and is going to be a doctor. I am mad that for three minutes I refused to go over to where they were at, because I thought it was the Cold Guy. Yeah, that didn't throw me (a totally SICK with a bad cold girl) all the way off for a half hour, so they thought I was a snob for an hour.

I am really mad that almost all my current friends ARE snobs. But what are you going to do.

I am p!ssed that I can't decide where to move, so I keep living with my mom. That sh!t is stupid AND it sucks.

I am mad that the future doc I was with tonight thought I was the SH!T, got my #, but then I started really coughing up a storm (smoke maybe), and I actually CARE about whether or not he calls because I like him but I am worried that he might not call because I couldn't stop coughing... and according to DR. Futureguy, it isn't a productive cough, which means it is probably something terrible and I am going to die, so why would he want to get involved.... I mean hey, talk about RED FLAGS.

:cuss:

Who's got it worse?? Anyone?

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am mad at the high gas prices.

I am mad that it looks like mccain is going to be our next president, even though the economy went to sh1t on a republicans watch.

I am mad that I don't get along with my dad. Have not spoken to him in 6 months.

I am mad that my mom keeps asking me when am I going to get married.

I am mad that the girl I was seeing decided to take a job as a bartender.

I am mad that I have been sick and am on antibiotics right now.

I am mad that we live in a society were feminism rules.

I am mad that property values in Chicago went down over the last year.

I am mad at my friend for borrowing him 1,800 dollars and he is taking his sweet time paying me back after he was literally crying saying there were going to repossess his car.

I am mad that very few woman could make me happy.

I am mad being the only child.

I am mad that all the plates I was spinning I am currently not spinning. My last batch was great and I am mad for losing them.

Your not the only one Iqqi. We are all mad about something.

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm mad because..

I'm mad because:
-My mum is a mardy, stressful git
-That I slack off, and have no willpower to obtain the things I want
-That there's stuff I want, but I'm not willing to work to get it
-That I used to let everyone put me down
-That when there's important exams coming up, I dont bother to revise
-That right now, I should be swimming, but I'm sitting here watching Hot Fuzz and posting this
-That I let down myself, and tom all the time
-That I self-pity and whine about stuff, instead of trying to fix things
-That I have feminine traits e.g likes to gossip etc
-That I dont have the FVCKING balls to approach a girl when I see one I like! WTF, she's just human!
-That I let people's negative opinions/comments get to me, when they're just jealous. Whose jealous of an AFC? No one.
-That I dont have the strong fueled desire to work for what I want.

Cry For Love

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oldschooler said:
I am made that no one here does anything to get woman!
Hey man thats not true i approached 10-20 girls last night. :cuss:

Though this topic seems to be a typical "girly" display of emotions and feelings using words that the weaker sex so loves to do, both in ordinary real life conversation and on message boards. Argh, you are trying to poison a forum of rational argumented discussion, iqqi :cry:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
I'll start.

I am mad that my mom thinks I owe her $90 when I know I only owe her $10.

I am mad that I can't save up $$$ to buy a new car. I don't even know why I can't... and that makes me more mad! I make money!!! Where does it go? I don't know! And that p!sses me off!

I am mad that I can't stop coughing. I am even madder because I caught it from some guy who I almost had ONEitis for. He was all camping trips and future talk until one day 5 days went by and uh! Facebook claims he is "in a relationship." Not with me! And 6 weeks later I am STILL coughing.

I am p!ssed that I spent three years in a relationship with someone who I knew was a low down dirty dog, and built up a company that I had to sacrifice in the end, that I spend HOURS building, those same hours that he was out with MY friends... cheating on ME with random club h0s who thought he was the sh!t because of OUR business that I was at home working on while they were doing who knows what in VIP that WE got from our business... that I was at home working on. (Did I mention that??)

I am mad that I have never gotten one apology about it, instead I keep hearing about how he is telling everyone I am crazy. Which is weird because everytime I go out he is trying to come up to me and "talk" or send me emails, or text me, or recently... grab me, while he is dancing with his new girlfriend (he's had a few in the year we have been broken up).

I am even madder that I catch her staring at me, trying to figure out if I am crazy like he says. And then I realize there is probably a lot more he is lying about. I know he isn't talking about the past few times I have seen them out and he has tried to reach out for me. Like tonight.

I am mad because I feel sorry for her, but he was probably as low down when he was with me. Sike, I know he wasn't that low down, but still. Slime is slime is slime and I am mad that I was ever seriously associated with someone like that.

I am really really mad that I went out with my girl and she brought a guy friend who brought a guy friend who looked exactly like the guy who gave me this stupid a$$ cold. Except 5X hotter, with a insane crazy body, who READS, is funny, likes me, and is going to be a doctor. I am mad that for three minutes I refused to go over to where they were at, because I thought it was the Cold Guy. Yeah, that didn't throw me (a totally SICK with a bad cold girl) all the way off for a half hour, so they thought I was a snob for an hour.

I am really mad that almost all my current friends ARE snobs. But what are you going to do.

I am p!ssed that I can't decide where to move, so I keep living with my mom. That sh!t is stupid AND it sucks.

I am mad that the future doc I was with tonight thought I was the SH!T, got my #, but then I started really coughing up a storm (smoke maybe), and I actually CARE about whether or not he calls because I like him but I am worried that he might not call because I couldn't stop coughing... and according to DR. Futureguy, it isn't a productive cough, which means it is probably something terrible and I am going to die, so why would he want to get involved.... I mean hey, talk about RED FLAGS.

:cuss:

Who's got it worse?? Anyone?
sucks to be you

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dear iqqi,
life is too short to be so angry about things.
you have to learn to let go of anger before it drags you down to some bottomless pit.
are you some sort of helpless drone? OR do you recognize that you are the only one responsible for how you personally feel?
before you answer that question, go here :
http://www.rhapsody.com/kebmo/keepitsimple/imamazing
and listen to i'm amazing
and when you are done, make a plan on what you will do to pay your mother back for allowing you to crash at her house, how you will get on your feet to get a car and move out on your own.
stop hanging out with snoody boodies, and stop pining over lost loves.
stop worrying about what others think about you, because it only matters what we think of ourselves.
stop drinking all your money away and you will be a happier person.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not mad at anything because I'd rather look towards a solution to my problem rather than the problem itself. Problems are my teachers. Without them I would be going nowhere. With them I'm moving forward in the direction of my goals.

I do not seek to live life without problems. Instead, I choose to live a life of finding solutions and enjoying the benefits which those solutions create.

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am mad because
I don't have a job
I haven't become the man of my dreams
I got in a fight with my dad
I fvck it up with a women who I sense are interested in me
Its 2am in the morning right now and I can't sleep because I am just thinking about all this.

I am listening to my fav. song and its the only thing that seems to help me focus and stay positive. Everytime I listen to it, I think how I am in a desert, stuck in a sandstorm. I can't see whats ahead of me. There is no one else, except me. This journey thru the desert is my life. The storm are the trails I face as I complete this journey. My dreams are my hope and my path through this storm.

I was sleeping in this desert before when I had oneitis. As soon as I got over my oneitis, I woke up. Everytime I work towards my goals, I am moving forward in this storm. Everytime I start thinking about other things, except for my goals, I am drifting in this storm. Right now, I am standing here in this one place. I am not moving. I am missing that spark to move forward. Time is ticking...

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am mad because I so nearly caught oneitis for a girl that HAD to have been interested....and now her interest level dropped from 100 to 10 in a day. Something is fishy here....could it be the jealous sister? I think it might be...

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
dear iqqi,
life is too short to be so angry about things.
you have to learn to let go of anger before it drags you down to some bottomless pit.
are you some sort of helpless drone? OR do you recognize that you are the only one responsible for how you personally feel?
before you answer that question, go here :
http://www.rhapsody.com/kebmo/keepitsimple/imamazing
and listen to i'm amazing
and when you are done, make a plan on what you will do to pay your mother back for allowing you to crash at her house, how you will get on your feet to get a car and move out on your own.
stop hanging out with snoody boodies, and stop pining over lost loves.
stop worrying about what others think about you, because it only matters what we think of ourselves.
stop drinking all your money away and you will be a happier person.
Thanks Penn, but everyone gets mad sometimes. I hardly ever do.

Not only does everyone get mad sometimes, but it is healthy to let it out. That is why I started a thread encouraging people to share their feelings. It is the opposite of healthy to hold it in, and sometimes you have to let it out just how you feel it. Maybe you should let go of what might be frustrating you.

I know you are trying to help most likely but a lot of your suggestions don't really apply. And are kind of insulting.

I am only staying with the mom because it is free and she wants me to, and I am not sure where I want to move to (out of state) at this moment. I am "on my feet". And I have a car, it just sucks. I know I said I owe her $10... it isn't for rent. I don't think $10 would cover that. It is for something small.

I am not pining over lost loves, I just get mad occassionally (maybe 1 out of every 50 times) when I run into the ex. That isn't pining. I have pretty good reasons to get mad about it when I do get p!ssed, and it has only been a year so I know I haven't reached that anger expiration date I am grateful for knowing about.

I do not drink all my money away. Thanks though that assumption now goes into my rant of why I am mad.

As a matter of fact, I actually do know where all my money goes, it goes into growing my business but it is easy to forget that sometimes because the results are not instantaneous.

--------------

BESIDES THAT, I am really mad that I just woke up from dreaming that I went on a blind date with... DESDINOVA!!! :nervous:

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pissed because I can't top Penkitten's reply.

Outstanding work Penny!!!

Iqqster should get a lot of help out of it.

Edit: LOL, well maybe not after reading her response to it.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:up: Great post by Iqqi! I am not pissed about anything! And iqqi your problem is you did not go NO CONTACT with X.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep whining iqqi.

Take your experience, multiply it by like 20x, add in me not having a job for the summer, not getting laid, and facing some absurd racism in the past week, and that sums my life up pretty well.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
persistent exaction said:
:up: Great post by Iqqi! I am not pissed about anything! And iqqi your problem is you did not go NO CONTACT with X.
Thanks! And yes I did. Completely and all the way out cold with the no contact! That's why HE is mad, lol. :crackup:

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:

sorry Iqqi, but that is CONTACT. Better brush up on the definition of No Contact. I am afraid you are operating under the Loveshack definition. :D