Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A rant about members and a poll

Do you have a girlfriend/do you want one?

• Yes, I want one!

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • I already have a GF.

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • No, but I would like to have one sometime in the future.

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No, I'll steal yours or fvck as many as I can.

Votes: 11 20.8%

• Total voters

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious about some of the members of sosuave. Here are some of the things I want to find out because it seems like the majority of guys here want to steal GF's, have lots of STR's, dates, sex, etc. But you rarely read about guys having a successful LTR(or getting married) and when you do, some of you thrash him or her because you don't believe it. I'm not saying this is wrong because you can do whatever you want in life; it is your life. I'm not here to try and convince you to believe a certain way or think the way I believe is right.

I think this board focuses way too much on the negative sides of things from a person's past(a girl cheated on you) or from a statistic(divorce rates), which makes some of the board members jaded and very disrespectful toward women and then they start to use them for their own pleasure. Why don't you guys look at the good things about relationships or girls in general? NOT EVERY GOOD GIRL will cheat, you can't make that big of a generalization. Maybe, you have been looking in the wrong places for a quality chick. I'm one of those guys who would rather be in a LTR(I'm in one right now) than date/fvck multiple women(again nothing wrong with that). I'm beginning to believe that most you guys turn away from LTR's because of your past which explains the general negative opinions on women from this board. I want to find out your thoughts on whether you want a girlfriend or not.

dionysius_d

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm used to being single.. , though i would consider a LTR with the right person.

I see most relationships as having an expiry date, and i'm yet to see proof for otherwise.

Stealing is dumb.. but I go along with the philosophy of experiencing whatever is offered in life.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i understand what you're saying, about the negativity and distrust, that is why i did my poll. the results of that were quite interesting, so check it out if you haven't.

by the way, option 1 and 3 are the same damn thing.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes many here are very jaded. Which is why I agree there should be an LTR forum. Not because the advice for LTR's is so different but then the Players and ONS'ers wouldn't have to listen to the LTR stuff that just ends up causing flaming.

Theres nothing wrong with being a Player or being into LTR's but discussing both on the same forum makes some of the responses confusing and contradictory.

Age differences play a big part in this too. A 17 year old and a 27 year old do not think the same way.

You just have to filter out the crap that you're not interested in. Which at times can be alot.:)

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You forgot to include "I want to stay single and fukk lots of women."

I don't necessarily have (or want) to steal someone elses girl.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about the don't mind being single, love to fvck lots of women, don't think Ill ever find a LTR, but if by some miracle it happened I would be cool with it, but in the mean time Ill be happy fvckin category.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
You shouldn't LOOK for LTRs. They should just "happen." You happen to like the company/fun-ness/conversation/sex of one person so much you start hanging out with her more, and more, and more, until eventually you figure, "I could go with someone else, but why would I want to?"

Of course the goal is an LTR, even marriage. But take baby steps. To "pursue" an LTR would mean that you have control of the future and you don't. All you can control is today, right now.

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
You shouldn't LOOK for LTRs. They should just "happen." You happen to like the company/fun-ness/conversation/sex of one person so much you start hanging out with her more, and more, and more, until eventually you figure, "I could go with someone else, but why would I want to?"

Of course the goal is an LTR, even marriage. But take baby steps. To "pursue" an LTR would mean that you have control of the future and you don't. All you can control is today, right now.
That was fu*kin beautiful man... *sniff*

Reaction score
"Theres nothing wrong with being a Player or being into LTR's but discussing both on the same forum makes some of the responses confusing and contradictory."

I agree sir!

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your poll is retarded. Im not stealing anyones GF. I have advocated only hooking up with single girls numerous times. Im way to young for a LTR right now, so i don't want one. Its a free country

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say no to a LTR, but from past experiences, they haven't been worth the hassle. Definately need to find the right girl to consider a LTR.

At the moment, i just want to have some fun.

I want a 3 some :D

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels

most definately NOT , I just got out of a 6 year LTR , I couldn't think of anything worse than seeing the same b!tch all the time now I have my eyes opened.

and marriage today? pffft dont make me laugh.

yeah the polls (once again) flawed, like bugsquish said where is the "I want to stay single and fukk lots of women." option, and if she happens to have a borefriend, whats that got to do with me? unless its a mate absolutely nothing.