"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

A quick tip on body language

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2003
Messages
1,386
Reaction score
17
Location
Here
This idea flashed into my mind today and i quickly realized that it's probably the simplest, easiest and most useful tip on body language i've ever heard. Here it is:

When in public, behave as if you're at home

See, i told you it was simple! And it's just as easy to apply. You have to become conscious of your body language. Next time you're walking through a mall, simply pretend it's your living room and watch your bodylanguage change instantly in more ways i can describe!

To others, you'll appear more relaxed, comfortable and at ease than you were before. You'll also feel as if you're "one" with the environment, as if it's part of you as opposed to being "out there." The key is to keep doing this until it becomes habit and you no longer have to watch your body language.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Alex_L

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
UK
Sounds cool, might try it sometime.. Although I honestly don't notice my body language at home so I wouldn't know how too fake it out of home so I'd have too take a look at myself more at home and see how I am, also I wouldn't recommend some of the bad postures you might do at home, cause I tend too have a better posture when i'm out too look better ...

I think the whole point really if not on your body language.... but too...

Imagine yourself being as relaxed / comfortable as you would be at home (or any familiar surroundings) talking too friends and family.... when you are out in a unfamilar place talking too people you don't know so well or complete strangers.
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Good post Krassus.
 

VictorK

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Canada
I like it. Just dont put your left hand in your pants a la AL bundy.
 

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Good post.

I've tried to do this many times... it's a lot harder than it sounds though since the more concience I am about it, the more stiff I end up looking.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
you guys sill care huh?
 

Seizing The Day

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
1
Location
Ohio
So, the next time I take my wife to the mall, I should just wear my underwear, scratch my nuts and fart loud?

I'll give it a try!
 

Aresx

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Miami, FL
just grab a book, go in the bathroom and shyt n' read, then go outside and work on the car...

after that, go to mattress giant and go to sleep

then to the electronics dept. and watch t.v.

food court

t.v. again

car again

bathroom again

sleep again

:) there you have it, a man's guide to the mall
 
Joined
Oct 3, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
i think it would be better to just assume you own the place. and as someone who owns a mall, you would be mature and professional yet very confident looking as if you can throw anyone out if you so please.

although adding to what capicrimini stated, it should already be natural. you do that because a don juan owns the place and as a byproduct you get more girls. simply because you look more confident. you don't do it Because of the girls.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
bump

i think body language is so important in getting you into the right mindset. everyone should try this
 
Top