Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A question

Kalen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been reading through the bible about finding a hobby or anything else that takes your mind off women. I am not into sports though i do like outdoor activities like hiking and camping. I have a couple of times in my life experienced times when i was doing something that all i could think about all day was doing that activity. It has happened on video games and when I do a project such as the time i taught myself Html and Javascript for a class project. At the time i was doing these things I have a goal and it was fun to do i looked forward to doing it. When i would finish these things there was like this great loss like I had nothing to do. I guess i just love to learn new thinks or to tinker with things.

My question is what are some activities or things i can do that can keep me occupied like these other things have? I would rather it not be a computer or console game though.

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rock climping
running
breakdancin
martial arts
golf
street racing
a job

ahh i dunno

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember being in a simliar situation, i actually made a post about finding a passion in life but cant recall if i got any noteworthy advice.

I got over it though, what i did was improve myself, i just started doing things to make me a better person, i guess you could say i had a passion for myself and my standard of living. What i find is while your improving yourself and getting better at things then you are easier to satisfy and find it easier to have a good time which opens more doors.

Just constantly improve yourself and the fun will be following closely behind.

ABM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cars are always fun to mess with.. And if you have money, chicks dig a nice ride. :D