Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A question to Pimpologist and those who follow his methods...

Reaction score
In the bible, Pimpologist recommends that you offer the girl two days when setting up the first date. I recently called a girl to set up a first date, and asked her "Are you free Friday or Saturday". Just as I said it, I realized what a loser I sounded like that I had nothing going on the whole weekend (it was only Sunday, but it still sounded bad). So my question is, how would you offer the girl two days without sounding like you have nothing to do the whole weekend?

Peace

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The easiest way would be: "Hey, I'm going <<insert action here>> on Friday, wanna tag along?" Usually works well for me when setting up dates for the weekend. Again, I'm usually on a very busy schedule, so I don't have two consecutive days available for dates. :)

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ugh.... I can TELL you're a loser because you think that not having plans for one weekend makes you a loser.....

seroiusly..... even the "cool, popular people" don't do something EVERY WEEKEND... furthermore, they don't PLAN their weekends weeks in advance....
I'll usually call some friends up on a saturday evening if I'm not doing anything and tell them to meet me at the mall so we can hang out and catch a movie or play basketball or somethin....
it doesn't make you a loser to not have plans one week in advance for two evenings of a weekend. It DOES make you a loser to think that not having plans makes you a loser.
Pretty neat paradox, huh? :)
I guess it goes along the lines of what you think is what you are.... and the other very many paraphrases of such

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first date should never take place on a weekend. Call her on Monday-tuesday for a thursday date.

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I can't set up a weekday date because I have track until about 5 and I have to use all my time after that to do homework (I take all Honors/AP classes).

Also, I don't think that I'm a loser because I have two free weekdays in a row. My concern is that I sound like a loser.

Thanks for your replies

aerodynamyk

Don Juan
Reaction score
si si

i agree with seloifter....
aside from the insult