Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A question to MarcoPolo and about Russian chicks in general

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just met a Ukrainian chick who has taken a liking to me. In fact this girl calls me almost everyday and wants to hang out. I already precreened her and she is not a gold digger or looking to get a greencard because she comes from a well to do family and she has been living in the states for nearly 20 years.

My question is is that she is a certified psychologist and mentioned to me that she is doing a dissertation on NLP. When I read a thread dealing with French Canadian chicks and how difficult they can be, one of the posters (MarcoPolo) made a comment on Russian chicks that caught my eye, particularly his reference to being hooked by a russian woman using NLP.

I just feel awkward and suspicious because although I consider myself good looking and smart, this chick's IL seems too good to be true and I don't know whether I am a victim of some game or scam.

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm... Attention w|-|ore maybe ? Don't give her attention everytime she wants it.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sapphire
I just met a Ukrainian chick who has taken a liking to me. In fact this girl calls me almost everyday and wants to hang out. I already precreened her and she is not a gold digger or looking to get a greencard because she comes from a well to do family and she has been living in the states for nearly 20 years.

My question is is that she is a certified psychologist and mentioned to me that she is doing a dissertation on NLP. When I read a thread dealing with French Canadian chicks and how difficult they can be, one of the posters (MarcoPolo) made a comment on Russian chicks that caught my eye, particularly his reference to being hooked by a russian woman using NLP.

I just feel awkward and suspicious because although I consider myself good looking and smart, this chick's IL seems too good to be true and I don't know whether I am a victim of some game or scam.
Oh yeah man... stay away from that dude.

Like russia and ukraine is basically the same... all fn commies.

She's gonna chop your cohones with the sickle and squash them with the hammer. And then NLP you after that. :D

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was sort of half joing about the NLP part, although she was a natural at it. Mine was from Minsk, in Belarus, which is essentially Russian as well. I think in my case the problem was not cultural differences(although I am sure it was a big part), She had some mental health issues as well. She was diagnosed as Bi-Polar and BPD. People with BPD(Borderling Personality Disorder) as well as NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder) can be master manipulators. Since they lack much of an identity themselves, they actually assume the identity that you want them to assume. This is also called mirroring behavior, which is very similar to the verbal techniques I read about using NLP.

The difference between the so-called "speed seduction" and what these people do is like the difference between someone who tries to speak a foreign language after reading a Berlitz travel guide and a fluent, native speaker. In other words, they tend to be exponentially better at these techniques, in part because they really are not faking them like we are:D I also believe that this is how Scott Peterson came across as such a wonderful, well adjusted individual. I think he probably has got a severe case of NPD.

I also believe that when I met this woman I was especially vunerable to her spell. Not too long before this my previous fiance had died, and, not surprisingly, she reminded me a lot of her, even a more perfect, idealized version initially (as humans, we tend to idealize people who have passed away). I should have realized it was too good to be true at the time. I always think of that Phil Collins song "she's an easy lover" when I think of her, he must have had an experience similar to mine in his life.

In your case, it is posible she has something like this, and it is difficult to know unless you know the signs of what to look for the "red flags" . For example, does she have a history of past abuse? Does she tell you how all of her previous boyfriends/husbands have mistreated her and how they were all complete jerks, losers, etc. and that you are different (in a good way) than any guy she has ever met? Has she told you that you are her "soul mate"? Is she still good friends with one of these "jerks" from her past? Often times they will still be good friends with ex's that supposidly abused them in the past, or that they had a horrible breakup with. :confused:

Does she think in an illogical and confusing way on other things? For instance, is she superstitious, have visions of ghosts and angels, serously belive in Karma, Astrology, Deja-Vu, Past Lives, Ghosts, etc.? Does she also see things in very "black and white" terms? In other words, are people, ideas, institutions, etc. either wonderful or totally evil and wrong, with no in-between? Is she hyper sexual, wanting it practically all the time (mine wanted it about 5X a day, needless to say, I did not see anything wrong at all, I thought it was great), but it is actually one of the symptoms of BPD.

Then there are the obvious things like has she ever had an eating disorder, or has told you that in her past she has attempted suicide, been depressed, or cut herself? (BIG giveaway) Keep in mind she may have and not told you.
Having said all of that, None of these things in themselves mean that she is psycho(except the cutting).

Many of the things I am telling you are hints that mine gave me when we were still in the "honeymoon" phase of our relationship. I just brushed them off at the time, but when I later found out she had BPD and did some reading, these were all symptoms of this illness. On your part, you may also feel like you need to be the "hero" and rescue her from her awful life, and you see no indication that she may have been partly to blame for her problems, because she seems like such a sweet, warm, caring person who just wants to find happiness with you.

I would not dump her right now, I would just proceed very cautiously. There is just as good of a chance that she is a wonderful gal. I would drun an internet search on Borderline Personality Disorder, Hysteronic Personality Disorder, and Narcissistic Personality Disorder and see if any of this sounds familiar to you. In my case, it WAS too good to be true.