“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

A question on internet dating

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
I have been on several internet sites for a little over a week now, most notably on match and yahoo. I joined these sites out of curiosity and to supplement my day to day macking.

The good news is that results have been, judging by what others have posted here, better than average. For instance, on Match, I have gotten 140 hits or about 14 hits a day so far. Out of those, 17 women have replied to my ad. I would so the quality of the women are split threeway with about a third being above average looking, and the rest being average and downright nasty.

The bad news is that I seemed to have developed a following among several ugly women who have sent me successive e-mails insisting that we meet.

How do you stop UG's from harrassing you on the internet without hurting feelings and creating animosity.

I made it clear on my profile that looks are important and that I don't like fat women. Yet, these chicks don't back off. Are they delusional or do they really believe that they are attractive. I mean I had my share of UG's hitting on me in real life but this is ridiculous. I would have thought that these women would have stuck to men in their league just as I would not pretend to have a chance with the Naomi Campbells and Paris Hilton's of the world.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
If the Net is working for you, great! Why would you stop? As for the women you aren't interested in, just send them a note saying that they seem like a nice woman but it doesn't seem to be quite a good match and wish them luck in their search, that's it.
 

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
ha ha ha ha.

What's funny is that you're assuming that only the ones with the 'ugly' pics are the ugly ones. They're just the honest ones. ;)
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
ha ha ha ha.

What's funny is that you're assuming that only the ones with the 'ugly' pics are the ugly ones. They're just the honest ones. ;)
Indeed...beware the "black-and-white glamour shot". They lie gratituously.

BTW, just a 0.02...I've talked to a couple girls on MySpace.com...if they're looking for love over the Internet, there's SOMETHING wrong with them. You won't see it right away all the time, but it's there.

That doesn't necessarily mean that you won't find someone...sometimes those flaws are what really make you LIKE them. Just keep that in mind. ;)
 

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Don't waste too much time with the 'internet'. Probably most of the photos are the best they'll ever look (if it's even their photo) or they'll turn out to be crazy. Sounds like your getting exposure to that with the Ug's.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Oh, boy, here's anotherone that didn't get any online play so of course no one else could ever be successful online... :rolleyes:
 

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
If you look at the statistics of online 'dating' they are pretty miserable. Match has millions of members but maybe 5 people a month get married on average having met on that site (according to business stats I saw a while ago). That's not eveyone's goals but it's the goal of most women on those sites. Does everyone understand the marketing of Lottery Tickets?:)
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Dating statistics are for AFCs. What are statistics anyway? They are the numbers of averages! Now those numbers would make sense to you if you were only as (un)successful as the rest of the AFCs on-line.

Consider the statistics for this site alone. Do you think that there are more DJs or (R)AFCs on this site? Given that its more of the latter, do you feel that the information contained on this site is only for AFCs?

As long as you consider yourself as average and follow the law of averages, do you actually think that you will achieve anything above average? You go ahead and stay on that path, it just makes things that much easier for the rest of us DJs. :D

Take a look at Player Supreme's thread Internet Dating 101 . You'll see that many of the posts are from AFCs who do not know how to sarge on-line but there are a handful of us that use the net to balance out our sarging exploits. Like I said, it's pretty easy because of the lack of real competition.
 

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
Keep in mind that I am not looking for an LTR or even a STR guys. Granted, I suspect that there are quite a few loonies out there. But my main focus is just sex. I just want to hit it and quit it.
 

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
Originally posted by sapphire
Keep in mind that I am not looking for an LTR or even a STR guys. Granted, I suspect that there are quite a few loonies out there. But my main focus is just sex. I just want to hit it and quit it.
Then don't waste your time on match or myspace and that. Try adultfriendfinder or something.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
902
Reaction score
6
Age
52
Location
WORLDW!DE
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
Then don't waste your time on match or myspace and that. Try adultfriendfinder or something.
I've gotten laid off a couple girls who I met on myspace and my buddy's gotten laid off match.com many many times. .

Freaky girls lurk in good girl's appearances everywhere ;)
 

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
All that BS that you hear from women looking for commitment and romance is just that, BS. Like Eric said, whatever site you join there are plenty of horny women who are looking for the same thing as I am. And, match.com is no exception. Just read some of the profiles.

I already got a date with a girl this Friday and her headline reads "Wet and Wild Woman Looking for Casual Fun". Another responded to my ad and her profile states that she has a piercing in a very discreet location, meaning her puzzy.

Dating sites are one big puzzy and I am going to gobble it all up!
 
Top