Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A question on internet dating

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been on several internet sites for a little over a week now, most notably on match and yahoo. I joined these sites out of curiosity and to supplement my day to day macking.

The good news is that results have been, judging by what others have posted here, better than average. For instance, on Match, I have gotten 140 hits or about 14 hits a day so far. Out of those, 17 women have replied to my ad. I would so the quality of the women are split threeway with about a third being above average looking, and the rest being average and downright nasty.

The bad news is that I seemed to have developed a following among several ugly women who have sent me successive e-mails insisting that we meet.

How do you stop UG's from harrassing you on the internet without hurting feelings and creating animosity.

I made it clear on my profile that looks are important and that I don't like fat women. Yet, these chicks don't back off. Are they delusional or do they really believe that they are attractive. I mean I had my share of UG's hitting on me in real life but this is ridiculous. I would have thought that these women would have stuck to men in their league just as I would not pretend to have a chance with the Naomi Campbells and Paris Hilton's of the world.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the Net is working for you, great! Why would you stop? As for the women you aren't interested in, just send them a note saying that they seem like a nice woman but it doesn't seem to be quite a good match and wish them luck in their search, that's it.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ha ha ha ha.

What's funny is that you're assuming that only the ones with the 'ugly' pics are the ugly ones. They're just the honest ones. ;)

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
ha ha ha ha.

What's funny is that you're assuming that only the ones with the 'ugly' pics are the ugly ones. They're just the honest ones. ;)
Indeed...beware the "black-and-white glamour shot". They lie gratituously.

BTW, just a 0.02...I've talked to a couple girls on MySpace.com...if they're looking for love over the Internet, there's SOMETHING wrong with them. You won't see it right away all the time, but it's there.

That doesn't necessarily mean that you won't find someone...sometimes those flaws are what really make you LIKE them. Just keep that in mind. ;)

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't waste too much time with the 'internet'. Probably most of the photos are the best they'll ever look (if it's even their photo) or they'll turn out to be crazy. Sounds like your getting exposure to that with the Ug's.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, boy, here's anotherone that didn't get any online play so of course no one else could ever be successful online... :rolleyes:

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you look at the statistics of online 'dating' they are pretty miserable. Match has millions of members but maybe 5 people a month get married on average having met on that site (according to business stats I saw a while ago). That's not eveyone's goals but it's the goal of most women on those sites. Does everyone understand the marketing of Lottery Tickets?:)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating statistics are for AFCs. What are statistics anyway? They are the numbers of averages! Now those numbers would make sense to you if you were only as (un)successful as the rest of the AFCs on-line.

Consider the statistics for this site alone. Do you think that there are more DJs or (R)AFCs on this site? Given that its more of the latter, do you feel that the information contained on this site is only for AFCs?

As long as you consider yourself as average and follow the law of averages, do you actually think that you will achieve anything above average? You go ahead and stay on that path, it just makes things that much easier for the rest of us DJs. :D

Take a look at Player Supreme's thread Internet Dating 101 . You'll see that many of the posts are from AFCs who do not know how to sarge on-line but there are a handful of us that use the net to balance out our sarging exploits. Like I said, it's pretty easy because of the lack of real competition.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep in mind that I am not looking for an LTR or even a STR guys. Granted, I suspect that there are quite a few loonies out there. But my main focus is just sex. I just want to hit it and quit it.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sapphire
Keep in mind that I am not looking for an LTR or even a STR guys. Granted, I suspect that there are quite a few loonies out there. But my main focus is just sex. I just want to hit it and quit it.
Then don't waste your time on match or myspace and that. Try adultfriendfinder or something.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
Then don't waste your time on match or myspace and that. Try adultfriendfinder or something.
I've gotten laid off a couple girls who I met on myspace and my buddy's gotten laid off match.com many many times. .

Freaky girls lurk in good girl's appearances everywhere ;)

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All that BS that you hear from women looking for commitment and romance is just that, BS. Like Eric said, whatever site you join there are plenty of horny women who are looking for the same thing as I am. And, match.com is no exception. Just read some of the profiles.

I already got a date with a girl this Friday and her headline reads "Wet and Wild Woman Looking for Casual Fun". Another responded to my ad and her profile states that she has a piercing in a very discreet location, meaning her puzzy.

Dating sites are one big puzzy and I am going to gobble it all up!