Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A question for guys who do random hookups

Demystify

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How much time do you invest in a particular girl before giving up and moving on to another girl? Once again this is only for random hookups and not for relationship type stuff.

Edit: And by random hookup I mean going past the kiss stage, so at least hands/oral.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
id say 5, 10 minutes max. random hookups at parties are a numbers game; i hit on everyone. you just gotta go in for the kiss asap, they either back off or accept. its that simple. i was blacked out once at this bar and my buddies told me i was goin around makin out with at least 5 girls throughout the span of the night until one would let me bone....you just gotta go for it.

not to mention, lots of them happen when girls go off to the bathroom and its just 1 on 1. ALSO, i find it much easier to get laid than to get head. i always know when my buddies are lyin about hookin up when they say "yea i got domed up real quick in the bathroom, no sex tho" (albeit some chicks just like to suck cack)

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hookups = Lay, to me! None of this kissing and stuff. Usually they will be touching me and licking me before I even attempt to kiss them.

If your goal is to just kiss, make out, grind, then that can happen in 5-10 minutes sometimes, but don't expect that to escalate much further, at least with a random stranger. And you'll have a much harder time escalating if you ever decide to continue on another day.

To answer your question. I take a couple of hours, unless she's feeling me pretty strong, and it is obvious to me that prolonging it will only cool her off. Then I would just lead her to my place.

Sometimes your logistics (location, time, day, work schedule, etc.), and her temperature after a couple of hours won't be ideal for a same day "hook up", so if I can see she's a sure thing, as in, just a matter of time, I will meet up wit her again, and quickly pick it up where we left off. Usually that second meeting is them coming to my place.

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
Hookups = Lay, to me! None of this kissing and stuff. Usually they will be touching me and licking me before I even attempt to kiss them.

If your goal is to just kiss, make out, grind, then that can happen in 5-10 minutes sometimes, but don't expect that to escalate much further, at least with a random stranger. And you'll have a much harder time escalating if you ever decide to continue on another day.
yeah, you definitely have a point there. i guess i kind of took this question as more of a speed thing

Demystify

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I definitely don't mean kissing, that's nothing and easy to get. I mean oral/hands at the least with sex as the preference. And you guys say 5 mins to a couple of hours? So messaging her back in forth for a week is too much of a time investment for a random hookup?

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont consider a week a "random hookup"

a random hookup to me is boning some girl you just met that night/day. messaging back and forth and talking gets rid of the randomness. and like i said, to achieve what i think is random its just a numbers game

Demystify

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I guess what I meant was, a girl you only want to fool around with and have sex, NOT a girl you are interested in having as a girlfriend

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demystify said:
Yeah, I definitely don't mean kissing, that's nothing and easy to get. I mean oral/hands at the least with sex as the preference. And you guys say 5 mins to a couple of hours? So messaging her back in forth for a week is too much of a time investment for a random hookup?
Why would you want to be messaging back and forth for a week with anybody, for anything?

If you are looking to just hoook up (sex), depending on your experience, it should take you between 3-7 hours, TOTAL, in a span of 1-3 get togethers. It is ok to meet up for a couple of hours, and continue it the next time. The key is to consistently be escalating. I am not talking about taking them out on 3-4 dates, and you still haven't made a move to kiss them.

If they are open to being kissed, they are open to be escalated on. You just need to follow the process, and escalate, without going into the "R" and "X" rated zones too fast, or before the right time.

Demystify

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
Why would you want to be messaging back and forth for a week with anybody, for anything?

If you are looking to just hoook up (sex), depending on your experience, it should take you between 3-7 hours, TOTAL, in a span of 1-3 get togethers. It is ok to meet up for a couple of hours, and continue it the next time. The key is to consistently be escalating. I am not talking about taking them out on 3-4 dates, and you still haven't made a move to kiss them.

If they are open to being kissed, they are open to be escalated on. You just need to follow the process, and escalate, without going into the "R" and "X" rated zones too fast, or before the right time.
Okay, so if I've met up with them 3 times and we haven't had sex, give up? And how do I know the right time to go into the R and X rated zones?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demystify said:
How will I know it's clear?
Look man, I gave you plenty of information with my previous post, which by the way, I am taking back, and it took me a long time to give you advice, based on the very vague and lack of information regarding your situation, and all I get is that question? I don't get a response, I don't get any answers to my questions. Yeah, that makes me glad I wasted my time trying to help you.

You will never know its clear until you go put in the work. You will not go out there and get random strangers to go to bed with you in 5 to 10 minutes. That is not how the real world works. This is not a taping of the MILF hunter, or Bang Bros. where they go out and pick up and hook up with random hotties. If that is what you're after, I suggest you save up and spend it on a call girl.

You need to go out there and learn it by doing it, by applying everything we've told you in this thread and what you have learned from the fellows taking the time to answer your questions. You will only learn by trying it out and by getting enough rejections, lays, and everything in between. Once you know how to do that, then you can focus on reducing the time it takes.

It takes the same amount of time and effort to find a one night stand/hookup as it does to find a long term FB. You decided how much mileage you want to get out of your time and effort. You can go and be a playboy and get a new chick each time. Fine, just remember you will have to start the process all over again.

I posted over the old post because I don't want to continue wasting my 10 posts allowed per day or so, on a situation and with somebody who just isn't givng me the feedback I am asking for and just keeps asking for the magic pill.

Last edited:

Demystify

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
It needs to be very clear to you, and a lot of times even her, that you are going to have sex.
How will I know it's clear?

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You make it clear. You tell yourself that all you want with this girl is sex, and nothing more. You classify her as "sex only".

Think about it this way. You have two types of clothes: sports clothes and fancy clothes. In your mind, you make a distinction between them. You're not going to the gym wearing a suit, or to a wedding wearing shorts.

Same thing here: you're not seeing her to build a relationship. So remove the relationship parts from the equation (like getting to know her past, her family, blahblahblah)­. All you want is to bone her, so think about it this way.