Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Question for All the Shorter Guys here

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Have any of you guys Tried wearing lifts? If so how was it?

I'm 5'9 and I'm pretty curious about it, the 3 inch ones seem fine but the 5 inch boots look way too ridiculous. Has anyone here tried lifts and was it easy to walk on or was it like walking on stilts?

I'm also wondering if people noticed or you got better reactions from women?

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have any of you guys Tried wearing lifts? If so how was it?

I'm 5'9 and I'm pretty curious about it, the 3 inch ones seem fine but the 5 inch boots look way too ridiculous. Has anyone here tried lifts and was it easy to walk on or was it like walking on stilts?

I'm also wondering if people noticed or you got better reactions from women?
If you're 5'9" and considering lifts then you may want to revaluate your life. You should have no problems getting women with your height and if your not then it's something other then your height.

But to answer your question. I'm short and I have 2.5" lifts that I only use for clubs/bars. I do not wear them for dates or for anything else. I forget that I have them on and do not have any issues walking.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
If you're 5'9" and considering lifts then you may want to revaluate your life. You should have no problems getting women with your height and if your not then it's something other then your height.

But to answer your question. I'm short and I have 2.5" lifts that I only use for clubs/bars. I do not wear them for dates or for anything else. I forget that I have them on and do not have any issues walking.
I've noticed I've gained a boost from getting more muscle mass since i used super skinny like a concentration camp survivor.

I was wondering would adding some height make a major difference maybe for interviews for cold approach as well.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1634177065849.png