Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A question about Eye Contact.

Reaction score
There's a little technique I use sometimes when I'm walking with a girl or near her(we already know each other) and as we're walking I say her name and she turns to look at me, and she might "Yes?!" or "What?" or Just nods her head, but I just kind of smile and look into those eyes and try to hold on.

Is this a good way to practice Eye Contact and could doing this have any effect on the chick?

mrsoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
practice eye contact? is it that hard that you need practice? just look into her eyes when youre conversing. a lot of other times my eyes are wandering around my girl,she loves it.

Reaction score
Its not hard to keep eye contact, I just use that technique(if you can even call it that) for fun or evaluate if the girl will keep eye contact with me.

But I guess my main question is if my little method could effect the girl when it comes to IL towards me.

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually when I'm walking with a girl that I know, I'll throw my arm around her all pimpish. It's good kino and makes me seem playful.

Reaction score
ok...anymore input?

CulBoji

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need practice? Well than just put on some decent clothes and get out of youre house, than start doing EC with every attractive girl you see. The point about doing good EC is not lookig desperate or evil, just act like you`ve just had some pvssy ;) .

Reaction score
Yeah, I do need to get out more. I've had a period of isolation and direct contact from attractive women for the past 28 days.

I guess its gettin to me.