"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

A Question About Body Language

DaneB

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2000
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
I read some stuff from the body language dictionary and there was something that I felt was missing from it. There is this habit that girls sometimes have when I hang out with them. They take their finger and they rub it back and forth underneath their nose. Either on the tip of their nose or right below their nostrils. It seems to be more of a nervous thing than any sort of itch. I have seen multiple girls do this and have even been told by a girl that it is a sign. I don't really know. What do you guys think? Have you ever seen this before?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

tiburon

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
458
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
MIAMI & NEW YORK
BAD

i dont think is a good sign bro..usually its because the girl it aint feeling you.
 

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
touching the nose normally means there lying...

So like the above... I'd say it's a bad sign... that she doesn't like you ro something of the simmilar considering the circumstances
 

Befuddled

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Perth, Australia
how about when they sneeze ? or when theire eyes are open and looking in your general direction ? or when they put one foot in front of the other ? or if they ask you the time ? or if they smile ? or if they .......

It really gets annoying, i mean honestly. Some of you guys seem to think that unless a girl is entirely motionless , shes showing signs of interest. get a clue.
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
rubbing her nose with her finger is obscuring her mouth to a certain extent which like capi said, is a sign of lying, this will b complimented by lack of eye contact and some other signs i can not think of right now

hope iv been a help
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Below the nostrils? In that case i would say they are drawing attention to the mouth, which means they like you.
 

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
The eye movement your looking for would be...

[there are four corners and I forgot some of them]

Down-Left from her perspective is creating something...

Down-Right is recalling

Up-Right is replaying.

Up-Left is plain out thinking...

It's a little different and don't quote me on that... I wish I remembered that... But it goes like the above I belive.

baisically by looking left your activating your right side of your brain... which is the creaitve abstract side...

The opposite is well the opposite...

I'm pretty sure thats how it works...

Looking down activates the creation or recalling of the moment, words or whatever, looking up activates the messing with them...

It's a little more complex then that... But thats the basics of CRoWN.

Create.....RePlay
Write........kNow

But like I said don't quote me on that... I actually think the acronym is COON, but can't remember how that fit in....

Anyway the main point is you shouldn't worry about it too much... just go on how you feel, your brain is actually reading these things as you speak, and about 50% of the time on the average person there correct.... If a person studies Body Language(look into Eckman for the best guide... though it costs $), with a few hours of Eckman it's been shown peoples readings go up to 70%-90% easy....

Good luck

Oh yeah all the lying signs can be summarized in...

See no Evil, hear no Evil, Speak No evil...

Meaning touching the ears, rubbing the eyes, or covering teh mouth tend to be associated with lying...

Though If someone has abd breath or a dry nose....

As to the eye movements associated with lying... it's

Looking down. You have no clue what your talking about..

Looking up... Your pulling **** out of your ass as I said before....

Also most people have there own signs... such as some people look left.
I used to yawn when I lyed... There are hundreds of rules, each to seperate people. But the above are the most common... Besides micro-BD but you wouldn't be able to really pick up on that.

Good luck. Don't overanalyse

Abeeda.com
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Down-Left from her perspective is creating something...
Actually it's a form on NLP:

Up-left (from your view)= visual created
left = Audio created
down left = accessing feelings
Up-right= visual remembered
right=Audio remembered
Down right = Internal dialouge.
 

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Below the nostrils? In that case i would say they are drawing attention to the mouth, which means they like you.
matters if there pressing the orbicularis oris or caressing the upper lip... he said nose... so I can only take what he said.

Up-left (from your view)= visual created
left = Audio created
down left = accessing feelings
Up-right= visual remembered
right=Audio remembered
Down right = Internal dialouge.
thats more of what I was looking for... though I learned a different form[for buisness and reading people for sales] yours is a little more geared towards courting and flirting.

Like I said though.... the left/right brain fits into it too. which the NLP neglected.

I was pretty close for hearing it three years ago. :D
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top