"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

A question about advancement

kel

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
79
Reaction score
1
Taking things to the next level - from interest to bedroom

OK, well I'm at the point where I feel comfortable just chatting with random girls. I'm known around my campus as very sociable, likable person, so its not uncommon for me to just strike up conversation with anyone I damn well please.

I also seem to always be running into girls Ive been "gaming". At dinner tonight at our dining hall, I was sitting surrounded by like 3 girls I was "considering". i think that, by this point, i've got their IL in me pretty high too. One's got a boyfriend but that doesn't usually matter to me when I'm just flirting. She's good practice and who knows? Maybe they'll break up soon in which case, I'm suspect #1 when she needs a rebound hookup ;)

Anyway, the question I'm posting here is, how do I make the transition between them having high IL in me and me doing something with them?

I know the typical response is "ASK THEM OUT LOLZ!!!" but that's not really practical. I dont like taking women out and spending money on them, and I see no need for that. The problem is, I know they know that I'm at least marginally interested, and i'm sure they're interested and open to advances, but where do I take it so I can solidify things? Im looking more for a LTR than a hookup, but I'll just go with whatever the situation is feeling.

Other college students that live on-campus, what do you do here? I'd invite one of the girls in question over to watch a movie, but I have no means of viewing a movie in my room for the time being...No TV, computer's sound is broken. I do have a dorm room all to myself so if things do get hot n' heavy we can always "head on back to my room"!

Any help?

--Kel
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

kel

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
79
Reaction score
1
Bump. Come on. NOONE???
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Until you learn (or realize that you can already) have a woman just enjoy your company without "going out on a date." Isn't there anything that the two of you can do together that take little or no money at all? Don't tell me that you feel that the only way you can impress a woman is to buy her something....
 

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Well, There so many things in college.

I know in my university, I would usually just ask if they want to go with me to starbucks or we go to the cafeteria (were they pay for themselves) around lunch time.

There is also atlernative as my univerisity has campus life that feature different event all through out the month and you can invite a women to tag along with you. Right now we are having a comedian come to our campus, so that would be something I would invite a women to go (it 3 dollar per ticket so it a low budget).

If I am still stumped I would just say "When are you going to ask me out?..I know you want too"
 
Top