Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A question about advancement

kel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Taking things to the next level - from interest to bedroom

OK, well I'm at the point where I feel comfortable just chatting with random girls. I'm known around my campus as very sociable, likable person, so its not uncommon for me to just strike up conversation with anyone I damn well please.

I also seem to always be running into girls Ive been "gaming". At dinner tonight at our dining hall, I was sitting surrounded by like 3 girls I was "considering". i think that, by this point, i've got their IL in me pretty high too. One's got a boyfriend but that doesn't usually matter to me when I'm just flirting. She's good practice and who knows? Maybe they'll break up soon in which case, I'm suspect #1 when she needs a rebound hookup ;)

Anyway, the question I'm posting here is, how do I make the transition between them having high IL in me and me doing something with them?

I know the typical response is "ASK THEM OUT LOLZ!!!" but that's not really practical. I dont like taking women out and spending money on them, and I see no need for that. The problem is, I know they know that I'm at least marginally interested, and i'm sure they're interested and open to advances, but where do I take it so I can solidify things? Im looking more for a LTR than a hookup, but I'll just go with whatever the situation is feeling.

Other college students that live on-campus, what do you do here? I'd invite one of the girls in question over to watch a movie, but I have no means of viewing a movie in my room for the time being...No TV, computer's sound is broken. I do have a dorm room all to myself so if things do get hot n' heavy we can always "head on back to my room"!

Any help?

--Kel

Last edited:

kel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump. Come on. NOONE???

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Until you learn (or realize that you can already) have a woman just enjoy your company without "going out on a date." Isn't there anything that the two of you can do together that take little or no money at all? Don't tell me that you feel that the only way you can impress a woman is to buy her something....

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, There so many things in college.

I know in my university, I would usually just ask if they want to go with me to starbucks or we go to the cafeteria (were they pay for themselves) around lunch time.

There is also atlernative as my univerisity has campus life that feature different event all through out the month and you can invite a women to tag along with you. Right now we are having a comedian come to our campus, so that would be something I would invite a women to go (it 3 dollar per ticket so it a low budget).

If I am still stumped I would just say "When are you going to ask me out?..I know you want too"