“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

A proud moment

dElAvA

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Lowell, MA
So last day of drivers ed and these three guys are trying to get this girls number. They all get shot down so I say to myself "ok I got this". Shes sitting two rows in front of me.

Me: Hey _
Turns around
Me: Come here. (with a tone like I got something to tell you or I got a surprise for you and nodding to the empty seat next to me)
Gets up and sits down next to me.
I make silent eye contact for a second.
Me: Now when I call you in november are you going to remeber who I am.
Her Yeah.
Me: Good, put your number in.
Hand her my cell phone.
She goes to get up and says your welcome.
Me: Aww isn't that cute she wants me to say thank you. Looking at all the guys dumbfounded faces whom she shot down.

The guys come up to me later and were like "how did you get her number?"

I just said... "You asked."
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Good work playa.
 

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
That's hilarious... great job man.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by dElAvA
Looking at all the guys dumbfounded faces whom she shot down.

The guys come up to me later and were like "how did you get her number?"

I just said... "You asked."
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...Harsh man, but hilarious. *Watch beeps* Woops, late to hit on the hostess of the pool hall. :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top