"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

A problem with being "fast"

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
265
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Herts
Lately, I've been hooking up with this girl. The first time we hooked up, she slept over. We've done that twice since in the past three weeks. Now she says we shouldn't do this anymore because it's "kinda fast." My instinct is to go along with it and keep doing exactly what I've been doing, i.e. seducing/sleeping with her and stuff. Anybody else have the problem dealing with "fastness?" Should I just keep doing what I've been doing?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

bonjove

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
I agree with the post above. Chicks come up with some crazy ways to justify their actions.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Be fast. Be furious. Bone her.
 

LilJuan

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2002
Messages
176
Reaction score
0
Location
MidWest, USA
Originally posted by bonjove
I agree with the post above. Chicks come up with some crazy ways to justify their actions.
yeah, its called self justification. it's easier to come up with a reason than just admit that they like the d1ck!

damn chickens with no wits. :D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top