Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A problem - or an advantage?

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look strange. I'm very pale (almost an albino, though not quite), have dark blue eyes and bright blond hair.

THE GOOD - It makes me easy to remember. Plus I've gotten plenty of compliments about my hair.

THE BAD - In the wrong light, I look like a corpse.

Girls don't usually say anything about it. The most I've gotten is that I look 'interesting', which I'm suspicious is a euphanism for 'ugly'. Is there anything I can do to help this redound to my favor, or conceal it as much as possible?

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there are like spray mist tans you could get..I always make fun of this girl being too white..and she went and got this done..it looks good on her

p.s. stay away from the light

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
there are like spray mist tans you could get..I always make fun of this girl being too white..and she went and got this done..it looks good on her

p.s. stay away from the light
I don't know if that sort of thing would work as well for men as for women.

Besides, i was never fond of the idea of cosmetics....

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brownbear just sent me an IM reccomending a tanning booth. Impossible. I'd just burn over and get skin cancer.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tanning booth. But not the ones with the lights and crap. There are ones that are a spray like Starman said. You get a golden hue and none of the cancer.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on your personality. My feeling is that differences are good, as long as it's not something that disgusts them. With the right attitude and personality, girls will love you. With the wrong attitude and personality, they'll think you're a freak.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Leporello

THE BAD - In the wrong light, I look like a corpse.

LMFAO:) :D

divega

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything can be an advantage if you use it right. For one your look is unique. You can definitely use that to your advantage.

I'd suggest selecting a wardrobe more suited to your look and/or a change in hair style.

Have you noticed that if a girl who isn't necessarily a 10 but has a unique look can be hotter than a typical looking girl who is considered a 10?

Same can go for you if you use your look with confidence.

Thedodgejuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
seriously if youve got blond hair and blue eyes then having a bit of colour helps. Im Blond haired myself and the pale look just dont work for me with the girls.

Get a tan anyway you can, whether you use sunbeds or get a fake one. I usually just go out and sunbathe for a few hours every week, Be careful with this though specially if anyone in your family has a history of skin cancer. i use really high factor protection and build my tan up slowly.

Make sure you hair is a good blond colour and not a faded grey blond. These things all show to women your got good genes and they work on that ****. If you need to lighten it up a bit dont get it bleached just use some sun in. Which is like a spray on hair bleach before you go in the sun but only use a small amount. you dont wanna look like eminem or summat.

Also girls have told me they love my body and blond hair together i think its the whole he man thing(dunno if anyone remember that show) but i know for me having broad shoulders and fairly big arms with a good tan(which i worked out for over about 2 yrs) always get me the ladies attention.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by divega
Anything can be an advantage if you use it right. For one your look is unique. You can definitely use that to your advantage.

I'd suggest selecting a wardrobe more suited to your look and/or a change in hair style.
What kind of wardrobe would that be? Light? dark? Simple? Complicated? Because I'm not a great judge of what looks good on me.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Find a girl that's around your age and take her shopping with you. That's the best way I can think of to know what looks good on you.