A Positive Inspiration That Happened Last Night

Reaction score
Before you read this I am not posting to brag but rather to illustrate how far ive come in my journey and to inspire others to do the same, we need more positivity around here.

I play badminton at a club every Friday at 7. Met this cute little Japanese girl at a friend's party earlier in the week on Tuesday, she and her friend number closed me and my buddy, she begs me for Facebook etc. Sees my picture and really wants to come play with me, so i say im playing Friday and you can tag along, ill come get you on my way there(she doesnt have a car). Lots of kino on her, she has shown me alot of affection as well etc.

So i go to pick her up @6:10 as i told her to be ready 6:15, shes not at her apt. I call her phone no answer. Her friend calls me to tell me her phone ran out of battery or w/e, doesnt explain you not being there. I ask friend if girl is with her, she says she doesnt know where she is and girl will call me later. Ok w/e. Her roommate comes home who ive met as well, and i ask if she knows where girl is, she checks, girl not there big surprise. So i say ok, well i dont have time to wait on her so i leave, its about 6:20.

Im on my way to the club when she calls me enroute with her excuse blah blah, i say ok you can make it up to me :) in an unemotional tone. She asks for address so her guy friend can drive her there(which i had said no to friend coming b4), i say i dont know what it is and if i find out ill call her back, no guarantees though. She also wants me to text her back instead of call(im thinking to hell with you ill do what i want) I tell her im driving and ill call her back, then hang up on her. she texts me she doesnt know what to do, i was going to reply with a hold on till i get there msg while at a light, but she calls again, i tell her im still driving and i dont need to get pulled over(Wash has a new cell phone law now) and ill call her back when i get there then hang up again.

I get there and get the address( I really considered just blowing her off completely at that point), call back, her guy friend answers her phone, i ask if hes coming to play too, he says yeah, i say well its already 7:30 and it only lasts till 10, and its like a 30 min drive up here at least, and it doesnt matter to me either way. He balks unsurprisingly, im like yeah and pretty much end the convo. I get dressed and start playing, check my phone during a break and i have a text from her shortly after i went to play that reads:
"Superman(my nickname) im so sorry that i couldnt make it,,,next for sure! Cuz i really wanna play bad with u! Km really really sorry,,,i was really rude,,"

I didnt reply as i was busy and not worried about her :)
Speaking of this is insane, she just sent me another text right now, this girl must be really scared
"im sorry..clark(;_;)," clark is my name btw hence i tell everyone to call me Superman.
whats a good reply lol, maybe ill go over to her place and **** her now :D

Anyway I am proud of myself for not putting up with her ****, after all my self-respect is more important than some girl. I might see her tonight, i think she deserves a spanking for this, what do you guys think? :) Take this as an inspiration for how to handle silly girls. I give credit to the forum for all the help ive received from all you guys, mad props bros.

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good to see you getting the response you want. Big ups mate. Your well on your way. Just remember to focus on the progress and experience, not the broad. But you seem to be doing that with this girl. Props.

Make this a mindset that you have, so it becomes who you are. You don't give no kinds of fvck about these women. And thats how it should be. You wanted to play and have fun. She sensed that she wasn't making it easy on you. And your tonality showed that.

Now I don't know if you can just go fvck her based off of this, but you have set some foundation for your personality. And now she views you as someone who doesn't give no kinds a fvck.

Keep growin' mate!!

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow what a ****ing pain in the @ss. Seriously if someone stood me up like that I would be done with her immediately. Sorry I have no advice for you but it angers me that people think behavior like that is acceptable.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So she flakes but as soon as she says shes sorry you want to go see her. This is comical. I guess your point is that you didnt wait around for her as you would've in your wussier days, which is respectable. But if you're really going to let an "i'm sorry" text change your whole frame then this girl is in control of your reality.

Reaction score
i may have miscommunicated in my last post. i meant to say if i happen to see her anyway last night i would take her somewhere private, and let her "make it up to me" :) she still owes me as i have made clear to her several times, dont think im going to let her skate. at the very least she is paying for both of us next week if i let her come. i didnt reply to her 1st sorry msg last night as i stated, i was too busy having a good time :)

The minimal convo after her im sorry msg last night:

Me 35 mins later: Ok. So how you going to make it up to me?

Her 6 mins later: I was sorry..i got traffic jam at that day..i didnt expect that..Nnn...R u mad at me? (I read this as excuse + slight attempt to manipulate, could be legit but best to err on the other side)

Me 12 mins after: Busy atm actually..about to go somewhere :) (I went out with my buddy to a party and played beer pong, notice i didnt answer yes or no to her) another possible reframe is why, should i be? or similar to that.

Her 2 hrs later: Ok...im so sorry..i despise myself,, have a good week;-) (She comes off really scared, else why would she continually attempt to make me feel sorry for her self created problem?) I found this msg kind of amusing tbh.

Me 20 mins later: What u up to tonight (I chastisized myself after for sending this as it would show some neediness, i was going to reply with i was out having a good time but she didnt reply)

Anyway ill likely run into her sometime at school this week so ill let her explain or tell her how shes going to make it up to me then, this is her last chance with me. Im glad school is starting back up, lots of opportunities for more new girls to game :)

Reaction score
Shes cooking me a Japanese meal tonight as per my request. Will be leaving in about 4 hrs.

Should i take wine and if so, what is a good brand that is relatively inexpensive? Any escalation tips are good too.

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you're trying to play it cool, but man I can already sense how excited you are. Just go with the flow man, just do what your instincts tell you do to.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
terran2k said:
I know you're trying to play it cool, but man I can already sense how excited you are.
I'm gonna have to agree here.

Women can detect overeagerness and it's a huge turn-off for them. I don't know what you have to do (take several cold showers, imagine her being one of the girls in the 2g1c video, picture her morbidly obese, etc.) but you have to have the attitude of "Hey, I don't care if I fvck you or not tonight! I'm just here to have fun!"

Did you specifically request particular items for the menu? If you didn't, then you really don't know if a particular wine will go well with the dishes she's gonna prepare. I recommend you taking some sweets that you like to share with her after the meal. You know, cultural exchange and sh!t... ;)

Now, if things are going well and she seems receptive to more then, by all means, body fluid exchange might be encouraged! Haha! Just kidding! Brush up on LMR techniques and make sure you have protection. :up:

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear wine in a BOX is superb with japanese cuisine.

Reaction score
not much happened, her two roommates were there as well which wasnt surprising. ate and displayed C & F personality, at least one of the roommates i believe was attracted to me as well as she was showing some IOIs, she is cute too. Jap girl said she hated me at one point cause i kept teasing her about looking like she is 12, i also said her roommate is 11 since her roommate is younger.
After dinner, I measured all of them with my tape measure i brought along for the hell of it, Jap girl isnt even 5 ft tall, her roommates are small as well. Then of course they wanted to measure me too. Also picked up Jap girl just under her breasts since she kept trying to look out this window, and stole her hair scrunchie and put it under my leg, she stole it back and i grabbed her haha, then later stole one of her flip flops just to have fun. Made a roundabout attempt to get her to show me her room by asking her to show me her english books, she said something about they are little kids books so i said perfect for you then! haha, she hit me on the arm :p I didnt try hard to isolate as they had to study and her roomies were there so i figured it would be difficult, was this a mistake on my part? She was wearing a shirt and some little shorts/underwear with the flipflops. I still enjoyed myself though and the food wasnt bad :)

Anyway, im picking her up tonight for badminton, i told her to be outside her place @6:15 or im leaving her. Its $10, should i pay this time and tell her to get the next one or make her pay herself since she failed b4? Planning on working in alot of playful kino like piggyback rides and swatting her teasingly and such.

Any tips on how i can either A. get her to show me her room after i take her home or B. escalate enough to get her hot while in my car for finishing there?
I expect a fair bit of LMR from her because of comments about how American women reveal too much and her claiming to be a good girl, etc. However she also told me white and black guys have bigger ****s than Japanese/Korean men in an earlier chat. She thinks white women are really pretty for some reason though and wants bigger boobs blah blah and likes American men.

Last edited:

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AFCToDJSlowButSurely said:
not much happened, her two roommates were there as well which wasnt surprising. ate and displayed C & F personality, at least one of the roommates i believe was attracted to me as well as she was showing some IOIs, she is cute too. Jap girl said she hated me at one point cause i kept teasing her about looking like she is 12, i also said her roommate is 11 since her roommate is younger.
After dinner, I measured all of them with my tape measure i brought along for the hell of it, Jap girl isnt even 5 ft tall, her roommates are small as well. Then of course they wanted to measure me too. Also picked up Jap girl just under her breasts since she kept trying to look out this window, and stole her hair scrunchie and put it under my leg, she stole it back and i grabbed her haha, then later stole one of her flip flops just to have fun. Made a roundabout attempt to get her to show me her room by asking her to show me her english books, she said something about they are little kids books so i said perfect for you then! haha, she hit me on the arm :p I didnt try hard to isolate as they had to study and her roomies were there so i figured it would be difficult, was this a mistake on my part? She was wearing a shirt and some little shorts/underwear with the flipflops. I still enjoyed myself though and the food wasnt bad :)

Anyway, im picking her up tonight for badminton, i told her to be outside her place @6:15 or im leaving her. Its $10, should i pay this time and tell her to get the next one or make her pay herself since she failed b4? Planning on working in alot of playful kino like piggyback rides and swatting her teasingly and such.

Any tips on how i can either A. get her to show me her room after i take her home or B. escalate enough to get her hot while in my car for finishing there?
I expect a fair bit of LMR from her because of comments about how American women reveal too much and her claiming to be a good girl, etc. However she also told me white and black guys have bigger ****s than Japanese/Korean men in an earlier chat. She thinks white women are really pretty for some reason though and wants bigger boobs blah blah and likes American men.
after you get done playing badminton(whats that all about?) take her wherever your going and put your chopstick all up in her eggroll. she wants to get ****ed.

bish0p

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the ethnic slurs and racial stereotypes in this thread are killing me :D

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AFCToDJSlowButSurely said:
i love the game :) and fair enough lol
go for it my man....shes yours for the taking. and if you love the game that pimp...i got nothing against people doing what they love.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before reading your last post I had an idea why she seemed somewhat scared. Maybe it was just sexual tension, but I think when you kept telling her the whole "how are you going to make it up to me" bit she might have have thought you were angry. Eitherways you seem to be doing well :)

Reaction score
ok long time since last update.

continuing from that badminton tag along:

i give her a piggyback ride to the car, telling her to get on my back. she likes it but begs to be put down b4 getting to the car because "my friend is here and i dont want her to get the wrong idea" or something like that.
while driving there there she asks something about a "friend's bf who broke up with her because she has a tendency to get clingy" i ask her if she is one of those clingy women, she admits to this.

Fast fwd 3 hrs:

on the way home from playing she is talking about w/e, i am driving and listening, she is touching my arm while talking and says "i would be very happy if you were my boyfriend." i reach out and pat her on the head(have done this b4 with her), and say something like "if you behave yourself you might get to gf lvl" dont believe i used gf but i implied that. after this she doesnt touch me as much.

later on we are talking about the gatherings i met her at and i said something about this one girl that was there in reference to a point i was making about that girl having better english than japanese language skills, she asks if i find her pretty i say yeah shes attractive. she asks why i brought her up i say thats the reason.

we get back to her place and i am going to swoop for the kiss and/or try to go in w/her but she is basically ready to leave and asks me to tell her when the next thing is to go again, wants me to pinky swear her :S i try the you know u want to kiss me line but it doesnt work. she also suggested earlier bringing another girl i took b4 along next time.

a week after that i have moved in with the guy whose place i met her at originally, we are playing beer pong and partying, she comes over. anyway we are on a team together so i start lifting her up each time we make a cup and put her on my shoulders later. she seems to enjoy this with jumping as i lift her. her friend takes a pic with her on my shoulders too.

Questions: Did i **** up with talking about the other girl and Did i game her too much with response to her statement? Would it have been best to just pull off the freeway right there and start making out with her at that moment?

Its strange, she verbalizes that and seems attracted(and is comfortable with me lifting her) yet doesnt want a kiss. I have seen her a few times around school since the last party 2 weeks ago its just been normal banter with teasing her with inside jokes and such about her stalking me etc.

These international students(not just her) seem to have some fears about their reputation or being hurt or some such, my roommate mentioned one of the girls had something go wrong earlier with an American, dont really know the story or care but it could be affecting things. Advice on how to get around this?

Anyway, i stated offhand to her earlier this week that im playing tomorrow. she says something about she might not be back from Seattle in time but to call her. I say no worries either way, if you come cool, if not thats cool too with shoulder shrug, keeping it casual. Dont like not knowing where i stand though.

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, yur putting too much on this one girl.

First off, simplify your guys relationship. You are over analyzing this way to much. You know she likes you. She has given many opportunities and IOI's, but you haven't been too successful. But fret not! You have more chances. Just change up your arsenal and try new sh!t. If it works out, great! If it doesn't, great!

Focus on other things. I can't not express this enough. In order for you to get things right with this girl, stop putting so much on her, relax, and just go with the flow. Hobbie, hobbies, hobbies! This simple feature helps so much. First off, it defns your personality. Second, it adds to your life, so you no longer seem boring. And third, it helps take your mind off of women, which is the major upside. I get so excited about drawing now that I cold care less about women. Don't get me wrong, I sill think about em, but I could easily live ithot m at this point. And now I'm a lot smoother with women. It has helped me a lot.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Diaforetikos said:
Personally, yur putting too much on this one girl.

First off, simplify your guys relationship. You are over analyzing this way to much. You know she likes you. She has given many opportunities and IOI's, but you haven't been too successful. But fret not! You have more chances. Just change up your arsenal and try new sh!t. If it works out, great! If it doesn't, great!

Focus on other things. I can't not express this enough. In order for you to get things right with this girl, stop putting so much on her, relax, and just go with the flow. Hobbie, hobbies, hobbies! This simple feature helps so much. First off, it defns your personality. Second, it adds to your life, so you no longer seem boring. And third, it helps take your mind off of women, which is the major upside. I get so excited about drawing now that I cold care less about women. Don't get me wrong, I sill think about em, but I could easily live ithot m at this point. And now I'm a lot smoother with women. It has helped me a lot.
+1 Rep

Just as in an earlier post, my question is the same: What do you want from this girl? Do you want her to be your girlfriend or what?

Anyway, you know what to do. You have to get her to your place ALONE, and you have to escalate. No more badminton with this one.

And YES, as Diaforetikos so astutely pointed out, occupy yourself with other people/activities, and all of a sudden it won't seem like a big deal anymore.

I'd cool it off with the talking about other women. It's good up to a point, but you don't want to overdo it. She already knows you have other women in your life, and that's enough. Verbalizing it won't really help your cause.

Reaction score
yeah i have been doing plenty of other things lately with other friends such as a trip to Seattle and to a water park, amongst others dont worry :)

Anyway, she just now sent me a text saying "lets play tonight, i invited a friend, is that ok?"

she has tried to invite friends along b4, best way to respond to this? it was mentioned b4 that a good reply is to joke i might become more attracted to the friend than her.