Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A plea

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am writing this as a plea to my fellow brothers in arms out there. We all lead very different and unique lives, but we are united by the beliefs and experiences that we share with each other.

I just told my gf of 15 months that i wasnt sure that I am in love with her anymore, and I think that we are pretty much broken up. I wasnt man enough to come out and say that this is the end to her, but she just assumed.

I feel like **** right now. I feel lonely and alone and just plain fvcked up. I need help (which is not something that I lightly ask for, since I pride myself on being an independent sort of dude).

I'm 20 years old, completing my last year of a prestigious degree from a prestigious university and have several jobs for next year lined up. I have it all at the moment, but I am still feeling like sh1t. I know there are other girls and other experiences and moments to take joy in and to feel great about, but I feel so bad about this poor girl and what I have done to her. She is a great girl, warm, caring and sweet. She doesn't deserve the pain she is feeling right now. I did it because it is just not fair to her for me to continue on pretending that things are just like they were earlier on, and letting her continue to believe that I am into her as much as she is into me.

I need to hear reassurances. I need to hear that this will stop hurting soon. So please, answer this post with something uplifting. We all deserve to make each other feel supported. Good luck to us all.

edmond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If it were the other way around, she would have dropped you in a heartbeat.
Start living life for yourself and soon you will not even remember her name.
I wish there was someone, many years ago, to give me the same advice that I am giving you.
No man or woman is worth the misery.
STAY STRONG:up: .

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks edmond. come on guys, no one else has anything to say?

Mind_Body_Soul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rambo - you did the respectable thing. It's better to break up with her than to cheat on her and let her find out and have things escalate from there. I assure you that if her interest level started to drop, she wouldn't just dump you, she'd find the next branch to hang from first.

She'll get over it. It's been like what, 1 day? Come on man. Stop acting like a little wussy and suck it up. Your girl wouldn't feel bad if she was the one doing the dumping and it was your heart she was breaking.

Don Lucifer

Reaction score
As Groucho said,time wounds all heels..

And this WILL pass,just dont beat yourself up or sentimentalize what has ended....and it has ended.
Just experience the grieving,and focus on what YOU have,what gives you integrity and joy.

keep the faith..

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mind_Body_Soul said:
I assure you that if her interest level started to drop, she wouldn't just dump you, she'd find the next branch to hang from first.
Yeah, i suppose so. I know its weird and all that, but I feel really guilty that MY interest level is dropping while hers is still high. It seems like in the days preceding the breakup, as she sensed my IL was low, hers got higher to try to compensate or something.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many years ago I was engaged to a woman who I loved more than life itself. I became a massive AFC and made her the centre of my universe and of course she lost all respect for me and dumped me.

I was shattered. It took me two years to get over her. I couldn't date another woman for a year because I only wanted her. I couldn;t even have a wank without thinking of her. I though at the age of 25 would never love again.

And then someone else came along. I loved her and thought she was the ONE. Things didn't work out. It only took me six months to bounce back from that relationship. When my next love had to leave the country (****ing immigration!) I was back in the game within weeks.

I ran into my ex fiance last year. She's married with a kid. When I saw her I felt... nothing. I went and had a chat to her, shook her hysbands hand, tickled her kid and laughed at myself for believing that I'd never love again when she left me.

So dry your eyes mate. I know it hurts. And it might hurt for a while. But you will get over it and love again.

JJ

Reaction score
At least you were honest with her - most girls sex other dudes then tell their b/f they want out - men have more and better characters!!!

Were you sexing her?? I take it you were - then you owe her nothing - she is not your wife so she should have protected her heart by closing her legs and to open them up only to her husband!! Don't be a sentimental fool - she'll find another pimp, errrrrrrrrrrr, b/f!

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
I take it you were - then you owe her nothing - she is not your wife so she should have protected her heart by closing her legs and to open them up only to her husband!! Don't be a sentimental fool - she'll find another pimp, errrrrrrrrrrr, b/f!
Dude, I appreciate the help that you are trying to offer, but please dont disrespect her like that. Just because we're over doesn't make her a bad person who deserves to be called a ho. I was the one who ended it, remember? She had high IL right up until the end.

Anyway, thanks for posting :)

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
please guys. i need some advice from the respected regulars here.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lebRambo said:
I feel like **** right now. I feel lonely and alone and just plain fvcked up. I need help (which is not something that I lightly ask for, since I pride myself on being an independent sort of dude).
Live up to your own words.

lebRambo said:
I'm 20 years old, completing my last year of a prestigious degree from a prestigious university and have several jobs for next year lined up. I have it all at the moment, but I am still feeling like sh1t. I know there are other girls and other experiences and moments to take joy in and to feel great about, but I feel so bad about this poor girl and what I have done to her. She is a great girl, warm, caring and sweet. She doesn't deserve the pain she is feeling right now. I did it because it is just not fair to her for me to continue on pretending that things are just like they were earlier on, and letting her continue to believe that I am into her as much as she is into me.
She could do the same to you and probably would. LTR does not are meant to be forever at the age of 20.

lebRambo said:
I need to hear reassurances. I need to hear that this will stop hurting soon. So please, answer this post with something uplifting. We all deserve to make each other feel supported. Good luck to us all.
You came to the wrong forum. You'll get uplifting advice here with some ass-kicking, it's part of the deal. Sorry.

Her pain is hers. You can do zilch about it. But if you have your life together as you say, go enjoy it. It would be worse if you kept her because of guilt.

Reaction score
Of course, anyone involved in a lenghty relationship is not going to feel good once there is a departure,that is why it is best for women and men not to get too emotionally attached with their pimps/hors!!! Be emotionally attached to your wife only!!!!

You were just the next pimp in line kid, you won't be her last - get over it!!