"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

A Plate i'm seeing got JEALOUS OF A TOY FEMALE

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2015
Messages
1,637
Reaction score
1,462
I got a good deal on a 1/4 Juri figurine, i'm a big fan of street fghter and have a couple of cabinets in the garage, so my Juri got pride of place on the coffee table.

Plate came over last night and just owuld not shut up about "why did you buy that", literally looking at it with hate in her eyes lol, and kept asking me to put it away or cover it up.

My word...

Here's the figure

 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
Not a good sign when a woman gets angry over what you decide to do with YOUR money.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
It’s her own insecurity. She sees you have a degree of “passion” about this figure and she feels that by extension you will also be attracted to other women who display their bodies. It’s not so much this particular figurine as it is what it could potentially represent in real life if another woman comes along.

If she’s worth it, just reassure her by de-emphasizing the sexual aspect. If she’s not worth it, then you know what to do.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I got a good deal on a 1/4 Juri figurine, i'm a big fan of street fghter and have a couple of cabinets in the garage, so my Juri got pride of place on the coffee table.

Plate came over last night and just owuld not shut up about "why did you buy that", literally looking at it with hate in her eyes lol, and kept asking me to put it away or cover it up.

My word...

Here's the figure

The wall hits women hard as ****kkk. Epiphany phase, reality check or better put, the wall nearing kicks off the reality check. That being one's inability to compete with top form SMV 18-23.

If you have cultivated bare bones trp and or DJ lifestyle, you never speak it but you portray the following in Being and act accordingly, women know intuitively. Think female logic meets mate guarding (inversion). Her inability to comprehend you loving something, commitment to something, and her placeholder status of plate breeds resentment.

Nicely played son.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top