Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Piece of Pie

JohnElDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatsup everyone. Now I'm a virgin and I want a serious way of getting some play. I have a bad rep in highschool so highscool is out of the question and theres almost no girls I would like to talk to at hs. The ones I do want gets plenty of attention from everyone so my rep destroys all my value and I can't be a challenge to any of them. It seems my only option is the hardest one the cold approach.

Any suggestions?

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remove any expectation. Kill your desire. Then, go up to the women that you are interested in, and JUST talk to her. Don't even THINK about getting in these girls pants. Don't try to just be her friend either... we all know what happens to the friends (crying shoulder from the abusive bfs).

Just be yourself. and you can't go wrong... if they still are *****es to you, then it becomes their problem, and not yours. You were just talking.

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your rep? I'm not just being nosy. It might be possible to twist it around to your advantage. Or you might be exaggerating the disadvantage. Or there might be some way to neutralize or counter that rep. Fill me in on the details if you want help.

Lionheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was similar in secondary school.

Reputation is EVERYTHING in High School.

The best thing I can suggest, is to either as Umbra said just go up to a girl and talk, no expectations and you can probably get your social proof on the mend if you are a decent conversationilist, failing that try doing something away from your school where you will meet people, such as clubs or something.

I know it can be difficult to get away from a ****ty HS reputation, but it can be done.

JohnElDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
My rep

Once I type this people from my school will know exactly who this is. Now I am a junior so I am going to regress about 3 yrs.

9th grade

This was in my AFC days. I had a horribly unimaginably bad rep in mid school. So I decided to play it cool in H.S. by not talking to anyone and staying away from people, my first mistake. I basically shelled myself like a turtle for the whole ninth grade. People would ask me questions and I would answer them with 100% honesty now I know to never do that again. I was also very passive to their insults. The fact that I told them I was a virgin really screwed me up. A lot of girls liked me I mean A LOT but I knew nothing of women (most of them I didn't like anyway) due to my lack of a legitimate social life in mid school. After most of them lost their crush for me, they moved on. Some of the ones that I let move on gives me regrets but now because I'm, developing a DJ mindset I recognize there are millions, no billions more left for me. One of them has a man now and she had short hair back then but if I knew that she'd look this good now with long hair I would of recognized how lucky an AFC could be and went out with her and probably blow it anyways. But any experience can be a learning experience. Oh yeah I am black but I didn't talk or act it. So when it came to girls they noticed I was an odd ball and the guys did too. I was also the strongest and diesel-lest in the school and I still am. I had one-itis and on this one girl got nothing from her and lost about 100 dollars on gifts everyone knew that I got no play. That wasn't a good start.

10th grade

Same stuff, more insults, more passive, more diesel, less girls had crushes on me, started to act more like my race. Until I found this site in the middle of this grade. Every thing kind of changed I was improving little by little then something happened to that success it just drained away all of a sudden. Oh I got a foot job and hand job in class during a test(it became my first worst favorite 0 in class) but I didn't pursue because she wanted me to go out with her and I wasn't looking for that. Rep got worse and worse more and more people started to know me for who I was.

11th grade

Mediocre life I am old news now but people occasionally gives the insult here and there I come back but I waited to long into my H.S. life so every time I come back it seems like everyone's against me so I always stop while it's ahead.

To sum it all up my rep is the cuttest, strongest person in H.S. that will never get a girl and that’s a loser that can’t play basket ball or fight? (Don’t know where this one came from) who's desperate and shy has low self-esteem and confidence and can't talk to girls. They also try to say I have a small pinga you know the occasional d!ck head that comes up and says that all diesel people are not gifted in that area. I don't care because I know how big I am and I am satisfied.

Of course I am almost exactly opposite to that today but you know what they say first impressions last forever. The funny thing is they say a nice body brings confidence I have yet to have it bring me anything other than the occasional look.

regulus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: My rep

Originally posted by JohnElDonJuan
Once I type this people from my school will know exactly who this is. Now I am a junior so I am going to regress about 3 yrs.

9th grade

This was in my AFC days. I had a horribly unimaginably bad rep in mid school. So I decided to play it cool in H.S. by not talking to anyone and staying away from people, my first mistake. I basically shelled myself like a turtle for the whole ninth grade. People would ask me questions and I would answer them with 100% honesty now I know to never do that again. I was also very passive to their insults. The fact that I told them I was a virgin really screwed me up. A lot of girls liked me I mean A LOT but I knew nothing of women (most of them I didn't like anyway) due to my lack of a legitimate social life in mid school. After most of them lost their crush for me, they moved on. Some of the ones that I let move on gives me regrets but now because I'm, developing a DJ mindset I recognize there are millions, no billions more left for me. One of them has a man now and she had short hair back then but if I knew that she'd look this good now with long hair I would of recognized how lucky an AFC could be and went out with her and probably blow it anyways. But any experience can be a learning experience. Oh yeah I am black but I didn't talk or act it. So when it came to girls they noticed I was an odd ball and the guys did too. I was also the strongest and diesel-lest in the school and I still am. I had one-itis and on this one girl got nothing from her and lost about 100 dollars on gifts everyone knew that I got no play. That wasn't a good start.

10th grade

Same stuff, more insults, more passive, more diesel, less girls had crushes on me, started to act more like my race. Until I found this site in the middle of this grade. Every thing kind of changed I was improving little by little then something happened to that success it just drained away all of a sudden. Oh I got a foot job and hand job in class during a test(it became my first worst favorite 0 in class) but I didn't pursue because she wanted me to go out with her and I wasn't looking for that. Rep got worse and worse more and more people started to know me for who I was.

11th grade

Mediocre life I am old news now but people occasionally gives the insult here and there I come back but I waited to long into my H.S. life so every time I come back it seems like everyone's against me so I always stop while it's ahead.

To sum it all up my rep is the cuttest, strongest person in H.S. that will never get a girl and that’s a loser that can’t play basket ball or fight? (Don’t know where this one came from) who's desperate and shy has low self-esteem and confidence and can't talk to girls. They also try to say I have a small pinga you know the occasional d!ck head that comes up and says that all diesel people are not gifted in that area. I don't care because I know how big I am and I am satisfied.

Of course I am almost exactly opposite to that today but you know what they say first impressions last forever. The funny thing is they say a nice body brings confidence I have yet to have it bring me anything other than the occasional look.
deja vu! i wish i could help you but i haven't been able to fix the problem myself

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, I feel your pain about those cold approaches since I go to an all male school myself. My advice to you:
1. Start doing cold approaches. A lot of em. You're bound to develop conversational skills and get some numbers (you only have to ask and most of them are willing as long as you don't come off as a desperate freak).
2. Do things non-school related where you're in an environment that includes plenty of chicas and you're given the opportunity to interact with them.