Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A piece of life advice that made the biggest difference in my game.

Reaction score
No matter where you come from and where you are in this world, there is one piece of game advice I want to share which has shifted my approach to game exponentially. I went from regressing to the point where I could not even talk to women who were interested in me to now making cold approaches on the regular, even being able to get some dates from it. Yet, there is one piece of advice I will give to all men no matter where you are from, your life situation, and background.

Get toxic people out of your life ASAP and find ways out of toxic situations.

I guess I got dealt a bad hand in life where I grew up near a toxic family and then a couple of years after leaving for work, would end up in toxic work situations. Unfortunately, in today's day and age, toxic workplaces are common as Karens and SJWs invade them in full force, maybe remote work is a game changer.

As someone who used to be a social and optimistic guy at some point in college, toxic life situations drained me to where I could no longer talk to women interested in me. In college, I could be the real more positive me Toxic work situations made me so anti-game that I could not even make approaches on women interested in me. It happened slowly too, not like it happened overnight.

Next thing I know, something seemed off. I had issues sleeping sometimes and I doubted myself a lot, I lost a big sense of self.

I started to look back to it and it started to slowly add up. I had parents who abused me and told me I was no good, coworkers that targeted me whenever they might have run into me in public and saw me talk to a hot girl, and others in my life who held me back. I had so many toxic relationships because of the kind of environment I grew up in and I knew I had to make a leap of faith away from it.

Somehow, it still carried over. I felt like I was less than the best version of myself and it showed in the way I carried myself.

The past year was also tough, I got put into a really bad work situation that had me working with some psycho lady who would be hot and cold with me. One day she was nice and the next, she was throwing me under the bus in front of my boss. I got too attached to what she did because I needed the job and she controlled my paycheck. I could not function and even lost out of so much of my work life balance because she was unreasonable. Most of all, I could not even actively engage in the game like I wanted to.

Then as I slowly started to distance myself from her, it happened.

It took a while but when I detached from her, I already see the differences. A few weeks ago I even took time off of work, like a week, and I was so at ease. I started to slowly function better and make more approaches. I hit it off really well with this one girl who was just my type and I was being social again.

This applies to what you read online too.

All these "incel" posts and videos about face and whatever, ignore them.

All these posts about your dating life being pre-determined, ignore them.

Avoid the unhappy and unlucky.

If a community is not serving you mentally in the right way, leave for a better one.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think thats great advice. I have a similar background actually, grew up in a toxic environment, verbally abused by my mom everyday. Definitely affected my self esteem and was afraid of approaching women for awhile. And I have other issues as well because of it, ngl. Also sorry I was sh1t talking you the other night I was drunk shouldn't have been quite so harsh. But fact is you gotta approach, there really won't be consequences as long as you behave reasonably respectful toward the women you approach. Anyway, I've gotten obsessed with approaching and I've made it my number one goal to approach as many women as possible and that's what I'm doing. And nothing will make me quit either, no matter what. I have been running toward situations that scare me instead of away from them.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to get away from my family

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter where you come from and where you are in this world, there is one piece of game advice I want to share which has shifted my approach to game exponentially. I went from regressing to the point where I could not even talk to women who were interested in me to now making cold approaches on the regular, even being able to get some dates from it. Yet, there is one piece of advice I will give to all men no matter where you are from, your life situation, and background.

Get toxic people out of your life ASAP and find ways out of toxic situations.

I guess I got dealt a bad hand in life where I grew up near a toxic family and then a couple of years after leaving for work, would end up in toxic work situations. Unfortunately, in today's day and age, toxic workplaces are common as Karens and SJWs invade them in full force, maybe remote work is a game changer.

As someone who used to be a social and optimistic guy at some point in college, toxic life situations drained me to where I could no longer talk to women interested in me. In college, I could be the real more positive me Toxic work situations made me so anti-game that I could not even make approaches on women interested in me. It happened slowly too, not like it happened overnight.

Next thing I know, something seemed off. I had issues sleeping sometimes and I doubted myself a lot, I lost a big sense of self.

I started to look back to it and it started to slowly add up. I had parents who abused me and told me I was no good, coworkers that targeted me whenever they might have run into me in public and saw me talk to a hot girl, and others in my life who held me back. I had so many toxic relationships because of the kind of environment I grew up in and I knew I had to make a leap of faith away from it.

Somehow, it still carried over. I felt like I was less than the best version of myself and it showed in the way I carried myself.

The past year was also tough, I got put into a really bad work situation that had me working with some psycho lady who would be hot and cold with me. One day she was nice and the next, she was throwing me under the bus in front of my boss. I got too attached to what she did because I needed the job and she controlled my paycheck. I could not function and even lost out of so much of my work life balance because she was unreasonable. Most of all, I could not even actively engage in the game like I wanted to.

Then as I slowly started to distance myself from her, it happened.

It took a while but when I detached from her, I already see the differences. A few weeks ago I even took time off of work, like a week, and I was so at ease. I started to slowly function better and make more approaches. I hit it off really well with this one girl who was just my type and I was being social again.

This applies to what you read online too.

All these "incel" posts and videos about face and whatever, ignore them.

All these posts about your dating life being pre-determined, ignore them.

Avoid the unhappy and unlucky.

If a community is not serving you mentally in the right way, leave for a better one.
There is alot of negative propaganda in the world and internet.