Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A PEEK into the overwhelming privilege of attractive women

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Attractive blonde girl on facebook made a post saying "if you've had a bad day watch this and you'll feel better" or something of the sort. It was a post explaining how she'd dropped her kale smoothie and it splattered everywhere with two videos of her showing the mess.

I was thinking... THIS is a "bad day" for you? Dropping your drink on the floor and having to clean it up? I do stupid sh!t like that every day.

I was very tempted to comment on the post telling her that if her life is SO perfect and easy that spilling a drink constitutes a "bad day" for her, she should be thanking God for her easy-peasy life.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attractive blonde girl on facebook made a post saying "if you've had a bad day watch this and you'll feel better" or something of the sort. It was a post explaining how she'd dropped her kale smoothie and it splattered everywhere with two videos of her showing the mess.

I was thinking... THIS is a "bad day" for you? Dropping your drink on the floor and having to clean it up? I do stupid sh!t like that every day.

I was very tempted to comment on the post telling her that if her life is SO perfect and easy that spilling a drink constitutes a "bad day" for her, she should be thanking God for her easy-peasy life.
Yeah I had a girl I worked with start crying uncontrollably at work once when she found out the moving crew who was supposed to move her furniture into her new apartment couldn't do it that day and had to reschedule. Of course she was hottest chick in the office.

Most women are clueless when it comes to the realities of what a "tough" life actually is. The older I get the less annoyed I am with this stuff and the more I pity how stupid they are.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've known women who, in their younger years, were smoking hot and got through life using their beauty to manipulate others do work for them, or used their beauty to get themselves well-paying jobs...

....now in their 30s their looks have diminished and they can't adjust to a life in which they can no longer use their looks to get what they want. And they throw tantrums like children because they never matured or developed self reliance.... well, there still are a few white knights that are willing to do their bidding, but that number has drastically decreased for these women and it will only continue to dwindle as they age...

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Beauty OP plz nerf.

I can't wait until I have orbiters. However now that I think about it, don't you guys have orbiters? How do you utilize yours?

logicallefty

Reaction score
The law of dimishing
I've known women who, in their younger years, were smoking hot and got through life using their beauty to manipulate others do work for them, or used their beauty to get themselves well-paying jobs...

....now in their 30s their looks have diminished and they can't adjust to a life in which they can no longer use their looks to get what they want. And they throw tantrums like children because they never matured or developed self reliance.... well, there still are a few white knights that are willing to do their bidding, but that number has drastically decreased for these women and it will only continue to dwindle as they age...
Women who do this fail to realize that as they get older, the value of their \|/aginocurrency decreases. At one time getting a man to fix her car may have only cost her 1/10th of a \|/ago, translating to only her presence or maybe a teasing peck on the cheek. Now she may actually have to spend \|/1 vago, like sleep with the guy. Or heaven forbid maybe even actually pay him real life cash.... which she probably doesn't have because she never matured enough to know how to make it.. Poor girl. Sucks to be her.

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
The law of dimishing

Women who do this fail to realize that as they get older, the value of their \|/aginocurrency decreases. At one time getting a man to fix her car may have only cost her 1/10th of a \|/ago, translating to only her presence or maybe a teasing peck on the cheek. Now she may actually have to spend \|/1 vago, like sleep with the guy. Or heaven forbid maybe even actually pay him real life cash.... which she probably doesn't have because she never matured enough to know how to make it.. Poor girl. Sucks to be her.
Haven't seen this in real life. 30/40s getting pandered to betas into the milf fetish wave.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't seen this in real life. 30/40s getting pandered to betas into the milf fetish wave.

True to a limited extent I think.....The milf thing only works if they're fit and still hot, which most 30-something women aren't... granted, most guys would fvck a fire hydrant if you put a wig on it, but still, a 30-something isn't going to command the same type of jedi mind control that a 20-something hottie commands...so yeah, the law of diminishing value still holds true I think...

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a hot woman who was invited to a school to speak to the children about bullying. Apparently, she was a victim of 'name calling' when she was in high school.

Meanwhile, there's me who got beat up on a daily basis due to my shabby, out-of-date clothing that my mother forced me to wear and threatened to beat the 5hit out of me if I didn't. I used to shake uncontrollably when I was at school or even if I thought about going to school.

Name calling? That's nothing.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a hot woman who was invited to a school to speak to the children about bullying. Apparently, she was a victim of 'name calling' when she was in high school.

Meanwhile, there's me who got beat up on a daily basis due to my shabby, out-of-date clothing that my mother forced me to wear and threatened to beat the 5hit out of me if I didn't. I used to shake uncontrollably when I was at school or even if I thought about going to school.

I hate it when I see models like Charlotte McKinney claim they were bullied. Like you I had the snot beaten out of me when I was younger, really is laughable!

I find that a lot of people have no concept of what a hard day is! I had a friend who messaged me saying "can you call me urgently!" Only to tell me he'd had a stressful day at work. My Grandad had passed away the week previous to this!

logicallefty

Reaction score
Generally speaking \|/ago$ can still have some decent value into her early 40s. But then it tanks significantly but never becomes worthless. Its really an economic system of its own with applicable laws of supply and demand.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bahhh, very hot woman are the most insecure creatures in the world. Any semi intelligent man can destroy a hot woman's ego in .5 seconds.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For a good while my best friend was a pretty attractive female. She was an entrepreneur and while I will give her this,s he worked her ass off, she really did she was not lazy, she really never understood how much **** she took for granted and that it wasn't all just her hard work. I probably paid...5k in salary to do work on her site out of my own pocket that she didn't have to pay for. To have a ****ing team of bad ass programmers on call for free lol every time you think of some **** it just happens lol. While i wasn't trying to **** her, would I have done so if she were butt ugly lol, probalby not. i'm a guy that **** is instinctive you never know lol living at home not paying rent until you're 30. having your college education paid for. being attractive enough to get a job in the fashion industry and be a sales rep to get your foot in the door to get your brand in department stores.

Then the first time something doesn't go your way you ***** about how hard your life is and how no one cares for you lol

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will never forget the time I walked into my female law associate colleague's office at 10PM one night. She was sobbing uncontrollably, and I asked what was wrong. She had to cancel dinner plans for work, to work until 10PM. I hadn't seen her in the office that late before. I told her it would be alright and get some sleep when she got home.

I went back to my office, where I had been working 10AM-3AM 7 days a week for 6 months straight. The epiphany hit that the reason I was so overworked was in part that crying baby of a woman. We were paid the same, yet I was doing her work. A few months later, a flextime female mother and very mediocre lawyer who clocked 40 hours a week and billed maybe 20 was made partner over several very hard-working, dedicated men because... vagina and "diversity" needed.

It was one of the last of many last straws over 20 years with women in the workplace. I could walk into some of the most elite companies in the world and get an interview, eventually a job today, but refuse to. I absolutely will not work in stressful office environments with them again. Life is too short and my health is too precious. First world problems I know, but problems nonetheless.

homie

Don Juan
Reaction score

Oh yeah. One chick told me onse how she was not as popular as the other girl in school and how unfair and cruel that was. I wanted to punch her lol.