"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

A pedophile took my girl

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
those two sluts are now feeling the effects of disrespecting Dimebag_Darrell..

First off,,NO ONE likes that guy and they ALL wanna either see him dead or they wanna kick his ass because he's a freak.

Everyone likes me and when I went to 3 parties yesterday they called my friends asking what was going on and where the parties were at but when ppl got a hold of who was on the phone they all said HELL NO, or DON'T COME OVER WE HATE YOUR BF... They're getting rejected everywhere they go because that guy carries a bad reputation with ppl especially the males because he's a f*ggot and will make out with boys.

I hope that stupid c*nt is getting the idea that going out with that guy is actually making her unpopular which it is because people all over town know that any chick that is with this guy is seen as a nasty sl*t. which is what she is.. so yeah, its all turning out in my favor..

I laugh in their faces and drink a beer and smoke a big joint in the name of Jesus, God and Lemmy from Motorhead.....
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
hmmm....

Dimebag_Darrell: I got a question for you.... If this girl had to leave this "c*nt" and come running to your arms and beg for you to take her back... would you?:rolleyes: Otherwise.... If she wants to be stupid biatch and stay with that other guy, then fine, let her, and let the both of them have a sh!t life... dont let that get to you... just forget that they even exist! ;)

Laterz....
 
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
No I wouldn't take her back and I was just f*cking tellin ya, you don't have to bash me back for it.
 
Top