“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

A Paradox of Numbers

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
I was thinking earlier today about how its said that the more times you approach women, the more likely it is that you succeed. I'll agree thats true. Then its also said that women get hit on, asked out, and get enough numbers that they keep them as trophies and whatnot. I was thinking about how if everyone approached more this problem would multiply and women would keep more 'trophy' numbers and whatnot, while if all men approached less, then the success rates would go up due to the lessened amount of numbers and approaches they recieve. See the paradox? The more men approach the more likely it is to get turned down. I'm all for approaching as many women as possible, but I just figured I'd look at it from a different angle. I found it interesting anyways, let me know what you guys think.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
you may be on to somthing, but you cant change what other people to decide to do, and at the end of the day i dnt tinhk it would make a diffrence as only 1 guy will get that particular girl, anyway dnt tihnk aobut it like i just said it, its not about the a guy getitng the girl, its the girl getitng the guy, remember you are the prize not her.

remember that girls want the prize, if a girl see's all the other girls want you thne she will want you but if you aks every girl in sight and get turned down, no girl will want you because of this.
 

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
Originally posted by Kourt
I was thinking earlier today about how its said that the more times you approach women, the more likely it is that you succeed. I'll agree thats true. Then its also said that women get hit on, asked out, and get enough numbers that they keep them as trophies and whatnot. I was thinking about how if everyone approached more this problem would multiply and women would keep more 'trophy' numbers and whatnot, while if all men approached less, then the success rates would go up due to the lessened amount of numbers and approaches they recieve. See the paradox? The more men approach the more likely it is to get turned down. I'm all for approaching as many women as possible, but I just figured I'd look at it from a different angle. I found it interesting anyways, let me know what you guys think.
Never thought of it like that. Either way, we can't enforce people to stop approaching lol... Anyway, good food for thought. :)

Kind of makes you think.
 

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Yup. Its the incessant sexual advances of men that have given women their position of superiority in the dating & mating game!

I guess if we were to start a worldwide man-cult (say, 3 billion members should do it:D ) we could brainwash every male to restrain all overt sexual desire, thus removing the female reign of oppression and initiating the emancipation of men from the shackles of sexual frustration and subjugation! Any takers?!

Yah right!:D
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
haha sounds like a plan, all non-djs get brainwashed!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Chaos-Knight

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2003
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Location
Western Canada
quote:
all non-djs get brainwashed!
/quote.


Sounds good to me!:D

Another good idea would be to make
a book for men called "the rules".
And like the female version you
can teach them how to "Not be successfull"
(but don't make it obvious)

Teach them about the man/woman power struggle,
then tell them to Never approach and avoid eye contact...
make them only approach fatties or
Only date overseas woman...

The problem is making all afc's follow it~
Any natural player would dismiss and ignore
something like this though~
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
haha the sosuave of afcs

lesson #5- Only approach women you are SURE will have sex with you!
 
Top