"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

a old friend has been flirting with me

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Winter Park, FL USA
So, there is this girl that I met online months ago. She's really cool, into videogames and awesome music. She's really funny and has a great sense of humor. She's really nice and gives me things. I was dating someone when we first met so I couldn't go after her. My roommate started talking to her, and they became friends.

She was a virgin at the time, and she was dying for some ****. I could tell. She got a boyfriend because she said she was desperate at the time, and he took her virginity. After that she had sex with my roommate (while still with the other guy, but apparently he was a douche bag).

I had a hard time with this. I really dig this chick. Since then she's told me that she never intended to like my roommate. We joke about us eloping and stuff like that, all the time.

Recently, she's been calling me late at night and telling me about how she wants to make out and the different things that I could do to her to make her goto bed with me. Ya know like "If you kissed the back of my neck, I think we'd have to sleep together".

The other day she called me while I was kinda busy, and told me that she's been looking after this guy that doesn't give her the time of day anymore. She likes him, and he told her that he likes her but he went on a date with some girl and after words texted her saying "I miss you" and she was telling me about how she was all lonely and **** like that.

I asked her if she had any girlfriends that she could tell this **** to because I was too busy and she said nooo. I said, "Tell ya what, call me when you want to come over and I'll make love to you. Guess what? Your it" (phone tag) and then I hung up.

I'm thinking of calling her tomorrow and saying "Hey, I'm really busy right now so I gotta make this quick. Wednesday night I'm off, and I want you to come over and make out with me. You have no choice." but i'm not sure if I should go after her. I'm kinda developing a crush on her.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Winter Park, FL USA
Oh, she also mentioned that she might just say "Screw guys" and just make out with guys that she thinks are cute, me being one of them. She's told me before that she doesn't want a boyfriend, but I think thats bull****. Then I joked "So, I guess if we're going to make out then I should call up the girls that I've been ****ing lately and tell them that I'm busy for now on" and she said that she doesn't care, that it's not her business and she won't ask. We can make out with other people too. Then I told her that I'm not like that, that when I see someone I see them exclusively. Then she said "Thats good!".


I'm not sure if she's just flirting with me, leading me on, or really wants me or just thinks of me as a friend. But I guess the only way to tell is to go for it, eh?


BTW, she's really ****ing hot. HB9, definately. And she likes Halo.
 

Skweints

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
First things first... Do not use the term "Dating" if you are -ACTUALLY- in a relationship. It is perfectly okay to "Date" many females at a time. "Dates" are times allotted for you to spend with a specific female to get to know them and to get them to open up to you. "Dating" is NOT being exclusive with a specific girl. So, when you say you were "dating" this first girl, you really had no reason not to go on dates with your friend.

Second... if she's calling you and telling you "If you kissed my neck, we'd have to sleep together." what the hell are you waiting for? She couldn't be more obvious than that... wake up and smell the flowers dude. You should've went for it right there... The worst that would've happen is you would've learned that she's just a ****tease, and not worth your time.

Third... we really don't care if she likes Halo...
 

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Winter Park, FL USA
Thanks for the reply. I probably shoulda used different words. I was in a relationship with that girl, it wasn't just dating. So, I definately couldn't have done anything.
 

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Winter Park, FL USA
Bumpage.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top