"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

A note to my fellows - be careful what you have on your phone

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
went out with a milf this weekend, we were sitting at the bar next to each other. she asked to see photos of my family. I took out my phone and started scrolling through my pictures while she was intensely looking. I did have a picture of a naked woman just a few days prior, which I'd deleted just to free up space on my phone. Not that the naked woman would have been a big deal, it would probably even be good because it would make her jealous.
But moral of the story: be careful what pictures you have on your phone before going out, you never know under what situation your date will be looking at your photos. The photos on your phone tell a lot about who you are as a person. For example, I had a lot of photos of random dogs on my phone and because of this she learned that I am a dog person.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
My phone is full of porn & memes and my instagram feed is full of half naked insta models, I love it. I just laugh when girls see it lmao
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
I always warn anyone I hand my phone to not to scroll because I can't be held responsible for what's on it. I have male friends in an instagram group, all bets are off.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I've shown several of my gfs and plates other ladies I've dated. The last two say them on my phone and even said they are really attractive ladies. I think it works more in my favor. Plus, the current one knows two of them are still interested in me. However, I have the no take back the trash rule, so I do not violate my own rules for any pvssy. Though, the one before was insanely attractive. It's always good that they know you were with attractive ladies prior and that there's interest from them into you. Never let them feel too comfortable. I always keep the pics (and videos ;'p); just take the nudes off my phone.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Some women like to see who you've been with before them and a whole lot more don't. I would flush my phone down the toilet before handing it over to anyone on a date. Another thing to remember is to keep any apps you don't want them to see off your home screen. That can open a can of worms as well.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I don't keep any d*ck pics or anything on my phone. Just don't see a reason or need to. A lot of guys watch porn on their phones now. Just watch the damn stuff on your PC. Jeez.
 

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2018
Messages
139
Reaction score
124
Age
55
Okay is this a new thing? I would not let anyone look at whatever I have on my phone. No chick deserves that right to look at your phone when they start dating.
 

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2019
Messages
170
Reaction score
80
went out with a milf this weekend, we were sitting at the bar next to each other. she asked to see photos of my family. I took out my phone and started scrolling through my pictures while she was intensely looking. I did have a picture of a naked woman just a few days prior, which I'd deleted just to free up space on my phone. Not that the naked woman would have been a big deal, it would probably even be good because it would make her jealous.
But moral of the story: be careful what pictures you have on your phone before going out, you never know under what situation your date will be looking at your photos. The photos on your phone tell a lot about who you are as a person. For example, I had a lot of photos of random dogs on my phone and because of this she learned that I am a dog person.
never show to a woman what you have on you phone, no matter what, her imagination gotta keep running
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I have hard boundries when it comes to SM and the phone. More ppl i know in daily life have trouble with SM hits there ladies are playing. Its like another guy always in the room. The worst situation is when they start friending family and your coworkers. Then your whole circles can peer into your life. Fck that shyt royaly.
I dont do SM. I did for 10 months about 8 years ago. Shut it off never looked back. My LTRs or dating have been no friending anyone i know. Not my family or friends. Period. Result is an immediate breakup.

I work currently with a man his LTR girl been fcking around on facebook. Everyone the dude knows has been up his azz letting him know about the monkey branching postings are going on between her and the new guy.
Again no thanks. Ill keep my life clean of it. And its really nice this way.
Agree on the social media. Ladies look at me like I have two heads when I say I'm not on social media. I swear, it's like cocaine to them...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
What does that mean?
They find it strange that I am not on social media. I tend to not use my phone for more than news, chatting, texting and audiobooks. I am not down with the social media tracking and data gathering thing they do. I also never found it interesting to read about other people's lives on Failurebook. I really do not understand the need for the service. I get why the ladies like the attention from their posts on instahookup and Failurebook, but for dudes, I see little point.
 

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2019
Messages
170
Reaction score
80
They find it strange that I am not on social media. I tend to not use my phone for more than news, chatting, texting and audiobooks. I am not down with the social media tracking and data gathering thing they do. I also never found it interesting to read about other people's lives on Failurebook. I really do not understand the need for the service. I get why the ladies like the attention from their posts on instahookup and Failurebook, but for dudes, I see little point.
and what do you mean it's like cocaine to them?

I swear, it's like cocaine to them.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
So not being on socia media increases your value to them, are they more interested in you? Are they more addicted to you?

And Just telling I'm not on no social media
Prob. makes them wonder more about you. Makes you more mysterous in a way. After all, there are dozens of dudes hitting them up in their DMs. Why aren't you?
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I have facebook but only have about 100 friends on it. I'm not like these young broads who have like 950 friends on their pages and post pics of their dinner or breakfast every single day or selfies of them in their cars.

I don't get the concept of this crap. It's mostly women who use facebook hardcore. I think Myspace was better. You could upload photos and have friends but not designed like facebutt where you can easily post stuff 500 times a day. Seems like a time waster.

If you're not on facebook though or have 900 friends a chick might think there is something wrong with you or you're anti social or something. I've had them say that before all because I don't post a lot of photos on there or anything in general.

And another thing. Do women look at your "likes" on facebook like pages? I follow mostly gun related and conservative stuff. If they see that it could be a big turn off for them since so many are libs. If you're in a relationship would you recommend deleting the liked pages?
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
I keep all the naked chick pics in an app called Photo Vault. Be smart, fellas.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,125
I don't have a smartphone, so I don't have any photos. I keep all my p0rn in a certain directory, and whenever I have a lady come over, I 7Zip it with a password and put into the Windows directory, where it looks like a system file.
 
Top