Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

a no equipment routine??? for maintenance when I cant go to the gym

MrNiceGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes... I know that if I want to bulk up properly I need to go to the gym and lift weights.. I was lifting with a bench I had in my flat, but then my flatmate (who's bench it was) moved out, I'm moving in a months time to a new town so its not worth me joining a gym untill I move, (I will once I'm moved though),

anyway.. I want to try and keep up the exercise so my muscle doesn't start to drop off, so are there any good no equipment regimes anyone can recommend (I have nothing.. not even dumbells) at the moment I've just been doing press ups and sit ups every other day..

Enduro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pullups, dips, pushups, atomic situps, mountain climbers... there are tons of things you can do.

Reaction score
dips and curls

you can improvise for your chest, tricepts, lats by doing dips. do them between two chairs and to add weight from week to week as u do them you can where a backpack and add things to it for wieght such as cans of food or things for weight or you could tie something to you for additional weight. for you bicepts do curls. just curl your backpack with items in it for wieght. you even just put jugs in it like empty milk jugs filled with water or stones or sand. just improvise and remember the key is to keep gradually adding more wieght. when u can't do more weight then take an extra day off untill you can handle more weight again. and maintain adequate nutrition through it all with ample protein and good fats for the necessary fatty acids.

Reaction score
continued delts and traps

you can also do presses for your delts and traps with the back pack loaded too although then u'll probably do it one arm at a time sorta like having a single dumbell but be creative and improvise untill you can afford more luxurious or standardized equipment.

MrNiceGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that mcguyver routine looks good, mostly exercises I know how to do and have the space for..

questions though, what does the tempo thing, eg. 301 tempo, 501 tempo, 331 tempo, that it talks about in the exercises??
Obvioulsly its the tempo to do the reps at, but how to interpret it???

Also how do I structure the routine.. do all the A exercises on one day, a day off then the B exercises and so on till I get back to A again, or am I misunderstanding this?? I don't know much about how these routines work..

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice Guy: Go to the www.t-mag.com main page and look at the FAQ section for the rep tempo. It's all explained there. I have only skimmed that routine so far, presumably you do it as is suggested.