Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A nightclub incident

dead

Don Juan
Reaction score
After beeing played inside out by this ***** I´ve come for advice and more luck in the future.. But either way I´ve been reading ALOT and putting some of it into practice (With little luck as of now, but hey, it´s improving), either way;

Well, I´m an aspiring DJ. Last weekend I was at a nightclub chatting up this above avarage looking chic, I spotted her sitting alone and loooking at me. We had a nice, if somewhat akward chat, and then a friend of her comes and picks her up. Later I overhear her talking about it, that her friend had to "rescue" her and whatnot. So I´m just wondering if this is a positive sign, since she at least mentioned it, and what girls say is mostly quite the opposite of what they mean.

Anyways I ended up in a hotelroom with two Swedish chicks and eight stiches on my cheek, no sex but a big ass laugh.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm confused. If you later overheard her saying that, then you must have been close enough to her to tell how she feels about you by her body language. Were you still talking to her and hanging out with her, or did you sneak up behind her to listen in on her conversation?

How the hell did you get stitches on your cheek?

And how did you end up in the hotel with 2 swedish chicks?

And maybe the biggest question of all, why didn't you hit that shyt?

Man you gotta learn how to tell a fycking story.

dead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah Sorry (Just training my guessing game I guess..)

I was, infact, chatting up those two Swedes. I couldn´t really tell, we were standing outside, and the chics were sitting. I just overheard, didn´t really bother me or anything.

The "doorman" at the hotel, said that we were making too much noise, somehow cut up my cheek (with his zipper I´m guessing). He ended up with me in a headlock, I was pretty drunk and giving him some lip. So I had to go to the hospital, and at 6 AM I was mostly interested in getting home to bed, with an aching head.

TxCowboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dead

I was, infact, chatting up those two Swedes. I couldn´t really tell, we were standing outside, and the chics were sitting. I just overheard, didn´t really bother me or anything.

The "doorman" at the hotel, said that we were making too much noise, somehow cut up my cheek (with his zipper I´m guessing). He ended up with me in a headlock, I was pretty drunk and giving him some lip. So I had to go to the hospital, and at 6 AM I was mostly interested in getting home to bed, with an aching head.
His zipper ? - WTF ... y was ur head down in that region ???

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TxCowboy
His zipper ? - WTF ... y was ur head down in that region ???
Lol, he's leaving us a trail of breadcrumbs.

martoslo

Don Juan
Reaction score
, and then a friend of her comes and picks her up.
That is called a ****blocker. Girls seldom go to nitghclubs alone, and their girlfriends get jealous when they are having a good time, get yourself a good wingman! (guys who entertain the ****blockers)

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dead

dude are you like...HIGH right now? or are you just A FORIENER?

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
The thing i cant get over is that he didnt fu*k the sweedish chiks. In a hotel room with two sweedish chiks my brain would be yelling out THRESOME THREESOME THREEEEEEEESOME. Why didnt you fu*k the sweeds numnuts?

dead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrWnSugaMan
# of posts + topic + location = TROLL
Some self-irony is a bain?

Thank you martoslo. I have some good wingmen, but none of them were available that night.

His zipper on his jacket, I don´t really know, but I got the cut. Gotta go to the police next wedensday for a hearing.

Black_Italian; Because I´m an insecure AFG (was that right? I´m starting to get the lingo).

And yes, I´m an foreigner