Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A new year, a new you

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen! (and any ladies that are here...) It is December and we are in a countdown to a New Year. Now, with New Years come Resolutions...Which people usually break anyway. Why? They don't plan for them. They just pick a few things they want to "change" or "improve" and go at it, without any idea of how to accomplish what they want.

However, we aren't going to fall into that trap. We have a few weeks before January 1st, 2014. When a new year begins and a new slate emerges.

What I want you to do is take a good, hard, honest look at yourself. Think about your strengths, weakness, goals, dreams. How do you want to improve, hide, reach, or make a reality? Come up with a plan and what you want to accomplish during the year. Not just the entire year, but what you want to have done by the end of January, February, ect. Make plans and work towards them!

Come on guys, reach down, grab your sack, and get ready for some changes! Let's go into 2014 like f*cking lions and come out as kings! Let's get rid of that fear, the excuses, the patheticness.

Who's ready?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should feel obligated to answer this.

I main direction of my goals for next year will be to return to various stages of my life where I've been very productive and seen great improvement.

Lately I havent been spending my time productively.

So, without further adieu, here are my goals:

Work out and be active
- I want to be extremely fit. Jack Wealthy style, but why not aim higher? I'll be trying to work hard on this, so that I can live up to the promise I made Stefan: to be male strippers at Olympic Gardens together. This goal will include working out in the gym, conditioning, and experimenting with celinthestics (whatever spelling), and yoga. This will also include eating healthy and attempting to cut most unhealthy foods.

Meditation
- I fell this deserves its own place. I need to make this a consistent habit. Working up to 20 minutes a day. Explore different techniques.

Academics
- Ive been slacking off my academics this semester. That's fine, considering my lack of interest in the majority of them this semester, but I didn't do much productive in their place. This coming semester, I've chosen classes that potentially interest me, and the ones that may not will be low maintenance. No school tuesday/thursday. 5 classes back to back mon/wed/fri - no chance of skipping. Will put in more effort so that I can have a good GPA for studying abroad. Always remember: Knowledge is useless unless applied! If you cannot apply knowledge - such as the multitudes of math problems I have to know how to do without a calculator for monday - then maximize the output while minimizing your input.

Socials
- I'm very good at meeting new girls on a regular basis, but I want to put more time into hanging out with people I already know, forming a social circle, going out more, and in general just forming better relationships.

Free Time
- My free time should be spent more productively. I want to travel and I want to be financially independent. I should stop being childish and instead put more work into learning knowledge and skills needed to accomplish my desired lifestyle. This will include reading more, perhaps looking into internships, and putting work into learning skillsets. I want to devote 1 hour per day to reading/gaining knowledge/learning a skill.

Study Abroad
I want to study abroad midway through 2014, starting Sophomore year. Ive gone to the classes I need to go to and now just need to decide upon where and organize.

Video Editing and Non-event DJing
- I want to be able to, much like RSD Alexander, to make montages of my own life, edit it all together, with well-cut, fitting, and mixed music. I've got my GoPro videos and Sony Vegas crack, working slowly on what I already have.

No Fap
- Something I feel empowers me that I intend on keeping up.

TheWingMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well since NorwegianDJ did his, I felt that I should do the same and put down some goals I'd like to achieve next year.

I too will be putting up some goals but I'm notoriously known for not achieving most of my goals.

Improve my grades
- I've definitely been underachieving in school and I've managed to coast through most of my school years, I skated by the hair on my nuts this year but I am determined to change it. I don't wanna be the perfect student but I want to achieve straight A's in eleventh grade next year, especially in math.

Start working out more often
- By that I mean hitting the gym, I'm a relatively skinny dude that could use some bulk, not only to look good but to feel good too. Which also means that I'm going to have to take part in more sports at school, which is okay for me.

Meet some new people
- I'm a creature of habit but this needs to drastically change, I'll need to socialize more and meet different people. This not only applies to girls but people in general.

Getting a part-time job
- I really need some cash in my life, lol. I'm thinking of getting a day job when I'm it's school holidays.

Basically just becoming a better individual for myself is the goal, I'm determined to stick to this, maybe even start a journal.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already wrote one but will do another as the forum deleted it.

Financial
My biggest weakness and the area I will work on the hardest. Screw waiting till next year though. I'm lining up a job as a PT as I type, $40 and hour four sessions a week. On top of that I'm looking into getting into stripping. Together I should be able to earn a grand or so a week, once I get going. My original goal was $125-250 a week so I could

Travel
With around 2-4k. Break next year is in March. I want to go around Europe and America, Europe first break, America second. I want to go with friends. I will go alone if I have to. I will travel very light because I will

Unload
I have too many possessions, so many of which I don't need nor want or ever use. I will sell them and not count the cash. It will just be a little extra emergency savings.

Learning
I'm going to read all the books I haven't read yet. On top of that, I'm studying psych next year. I may transfer after this year, either to Melbourne or abroad. Abroad!

Writing
I vow to write all the stories I have left to finish on the list (about 30/40) before New Years.

Guitarcore

The combination of guitar and parkour. At least 8 hours a week of the two together. I want to be able to parkour roll while guitar soloing.

Social

I have one social circle I am the complete and undisputed alpha of. Anyone who comes into the group must respect this. The latest girl to enter the group- last night- ****ed me. Last night. I am ****ing the alpha female of this group and that is the single biggest factor that changed; together our cohesive choices conquer all. We rule. Arrogant but true; social circle 101. I want 4-6 more groups like this by this time next year and/or the same number of new girls in my group. That will make the ratio better. I already have one group of girls I'm working on. They're all on holiday ATM, but they seem really keen to be friends. As the only guy in the group I will be top dog. One of the girls has expressed sexual interest; I feel like I could start at her and work my way up. She is an eight easily so it's not like it's a bad place to start anyhow. She is also a member of the core group, the four girls who are best friends within the overall group of about 10.

All goals start immediately. I am not motivated by external factors. I am motivated from within. I am encouraged by the mere fact of being me.

BookWorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Procrastination
This **** ends now. Not in 2014. Now. Procrastination has held me back for so many years, I end up pushing important things aside until they are gone. I'm killing this **** right here, right now. No more "I'll do it in 5 minutes" or "I have all week to do it, why not do it later". I'm going to stop letting myself push all my school work, music, girls, and sports aside.

Sports
I've been playing Lacrosse for the past two years and I just honestly suck. It's not cause I naturally suck, it's cause I don't put in the effort. I plan on working my ass off during conditioning even if that means 10 more reps, or 5 more minutes of stairs, it's going to get done. I'll bust my ass to finally go lefty and strengthen my righty. My ultimate goal is not only be at (very least) second string, but to be among the best lacrosse players on my team.

As far as skating is concerned, any down time outside is going towards lacrosse (if I have my stick) or skating. So instead of waiting in the coffee shop for my bus to arrive, I'll be outside practicing tricks. Instead of sitting in the house watching tv, I'll go out in the driveway and work hard. Basically cutting my time doing nothing by fillin it with something important.
Music
My music is really important to me. I'm already a decent piano player, and I'm killer at mallet stuff, but I want to get better at it all. I want to spend my free time at school or at home practicing snare drum, to make it sound better. If I have access to piano during the day, I want to be working on improving that. And I want to learn how to play both guitar and drumset by the end of 2014. So I plan to get drumset lessons from a friend at least once a week (starting in January) and spend a few hours 2 or 3 times a week working on guitar. (And I plan on practicing snare drum EVERY day)

School
Last marking period I worked hard to maintain my old standard of high honors (all A's and b's). I hadn't had high honors in a few years, but I want to maintain this standard for the rest of the year. And at some point I want to achieve all A's, something I know I can do but just haven't pushed hard enough to do it. But most of my problem with school is procrastination, which can easily be fixed.

.... and finally Game
I don't want millions of girls at my beck and call. I don't want to be the most suave guy at my school (but that'd be a nice plus, right?). I just want to have good overall game. This means a strong fashion trend that I can follow (cause at this point, my wardrobe is sad), having a close social circle that I can identify myself with, being confident (strong eye contact, drop the slouching, get around my speech impediment), and being able to game a girl well.

This isn't something that can be changed immediately (at least not like procrastination and school work), cause it's something that has to be done over the course of 2014. But it does start right here: posting in my journal to track my progress, becoming more social and using my personality to my advantage (I know for a fact that I am the type of person who people like to be around), and pushing my comfort zone so I get the experience I need.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Grades

Im getting and got **** grades this period. I want to get only 16s (out of 20) and up. Il have to study a ****load and

Give up pmo and video games

Because it makes me feel powerfull and i have much more time to improve and study.

Aproach more, start having longer interactions at clubs and parties and maybe makeouts

Self-explanatory.

Get a better body

By working out a lot.

Get much better at either guitar or football.

Im also considering a fighting sport. If I get in one, Il dedicate myself to it. It would also help with the working out part.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
Guitarcore

The combination of guitar and parkour. At least 8 hours a week of the two together. I want to be able to parkour roll while guitar soloing.
When you pull that off, post a visit of it. That would be pretty sick!

Financial: I want stop spending money on useless crap and get better with saving. This has always been an issue of mine and something I need to change.

School: I want to take classes again. I foolishly dropped the classes I was taking this past semester, citing "work." After looking back, I realized that wasn't the reason. It was due to just not applying myself (another issue...)

Laziness: No time for that in 2014. I don't want to waste time. Every minute will be productive, whether I am driving somewhere for a purpose, working out, studying, or doing something else for improvement.

Travel: I have not been on a "real" vacation in almost 15 years. That needs to change.

Being a push over: Yes, I had a successful year when it comes to females. However, I still have a MAJOR issue with allowing stupid, petty sh*t to go on. I give too many chances when I shouldn't and I get rewarded with frustration and the same stupid sh*t happening again.

Social: I'm not a huge social person (clubs, bars, cold approaches) which is something I want to work on. I have, as one very good female friend (yes, friend...She's there for a reason) stated, I have "undercover game," which seems like a nice way of saying I have a great "aura" and once a female gets to know me...It's ON! I'm also great with the whole "internet game" stuff. So this is more of a way to broaden my skills. Plus, who knows who I could run into...

Appearance: There are some things I can work on here. I need to hit the gym, which was a MAJOR issue for me this year due to numerous injuries (and not just "ow, my back" or "hmmm...leg is sore, I won't go.) Hopefully I won't have the same god awful luck with accidents, allowing me to finally put in the time, effort, and dedication I want and need to.

Skills: I plan on learning 3 new skills this year. What skills exactly? Well...I don't know yet.

Work: This one is hard. I have a job and it has it's moments between "this is AWESOME!" and "oh holy hell, if I spend another minute here I'm going to blow my head off." I'm being transferred to another area for the first half of the year and I have absolutely zero interest. Morale there is already at an all time low. However, I can do one of two things: Join the crew and complain and do jack about it, or go in and hit the ground running (if I'm healed up by then) and be the absolute king. The second option seems better.

Health: Along with the gym, I need to eat healthy. I have become so easily dependent on "bad" foods because they are easy and delicious. Not gonna cut it. I need to put these cooking skills to use.

Attitude: Yeah, I'm grown up, but I still tend to screw up with things I say and do. Not gonna cut it. I have looked back at situations and even said "wow, I was an a$$ then! No wonder things went to hell!" Time to take a different approach.

Now, let's get out there and look back at this thread at the end of the year saying "wow...I accomplished ALL of this!"

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm the only one who don't care about this all new year resolution?