“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

A New Meaning to C&F

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2002
Messages
643
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Originally posted by Boricua_33015
Well, I can't change people's thoughts about me.
Well, you could if you didnt post "advice" like this.

Nomatter who had posted this, be it you, Lorenzo, or Pook I would criticize it, because frankly, it sucks.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Location
Tallahasse, FL
****y & Funny is great. It works wonders when used right.

But what sucks is when she starts using it and you can't have a meaningful conversation. lol
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Originally posted by Zelemont
Well, you could if you didnt post "advice" like this.

Nomatter who had posted this, be it you, Lorenzo, or Pook I would criticize it, because frankly, it sucks.
I really appreciate the concrete evidence you gave to support your argument.

Incredible, I haven't read a post of that caliber since... wait 5 seconds ago with the Metallica hoax thread.

Perhaps Zelemont you'd like to be helpful this time around?
 

MoAF

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Buffalo New York baby!
Its sad that so few ppl have a grasp of C+F... and frankly, I dont feel like explaining it this late @ night. This post proved/argued nothing but syntax and style. Not to mention, once a girl is calling you sexy, your reply is of little relevance, its GETTING her to say you are sexy. A more appropriate example would be:

true story, my friends sis is 20 y/o, and sexier than the day is long... driving in the car to the movies, she looked over @ me while cruising 75 mph on a 2 lane deserted buffalo road and said...

Kara - "Puberty did wonders for ya... you look good Anthony"

Now, understand, shes dating a millionair daddies boy from the rich end of NYC, she wasn't coming onto me, just paying homage to my radiant sex apeal... how did I get her to come onto me? I replied:

Anthony GRRR - "Oh Kara, thats what all my friend's sisters say!" and gave her a wink. We laughed about that all night long.

Thats confident, thats ****y, that funny, thats ironic, thats sexy, thats whatever under a pale blue moon you wanna call it... but it works, and the term we use for my ATTITUDE during my outing with Kara is known as ****y and Funny. Why is it called that? Because to be ****y you need to be confident and charismatic in your delivery [which deals with letting herknow you know your sexy]. And, just for good measure... its called funny because it has a comic twist, not because it'll make her piss herself, not because chris rock said it, but because it'll make her smile... and then wonder about why shes smiling.

Minga!
 

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Originally posted by MoAF
Its sad that so few ppl have a grasp of C+F... and frankly, I dont feel like explaining it this late @ night. This post proved/argued nothing but syntax and style. Not to mention, once a girl is calling you sexy, your reply is of little relevance, its GETTING her to say you are sexy. A more appropriate example would be:

true story, my friends sis is 20 y/o, and sexier than the day is long... driving in the car to the movies, she looked over @ me while cruising 75 mph on a 2 lane deserted buffalo road and said...

Kara - "Puberty did wonders for ya... you look good Anthony"

Now, understand, shes dating a millionair daddies boy from the rich end of NYC, she wasn't coming onto me, just paying homage to my radiant sex apeal... how did I get her to come onto me? I replied:

Anthony GRRR - "Oh Kara, thats what all my friend's sisters say!" and gave her a wink. We laughed about that all night long.

Thats confident, thats ****y, that funny, thats ironic, thats sexy, thats whatever under a pale blue moon you wanna call it... but it works, and the term we use for my ATTITUDE during my outing with Kara is known as ****y and Funny. Why is it called that? Because to be ****y you need to be confident and charismatic in your delivery [which deals with letting herknow you know your sexy]. And, just for good measure... its called funny because it has a comic twist, not because it'll make her piss herself, not because chris rock said it, but because it'll make her smile... and then wonder about why shes smiling.

Minga!
Jesus H. Christ... hot damn... someone finally gets it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top