Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A New Low on Tinder?

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently matched with a reasonably attractive younger woman. Probably a solid 7 when dressed up.

I opened with my usual boring, but seemingly effective 'Hey xxxxxxx, how are you? Good xmas/new year'?

Her response outlined that she had been unwell so not great. She then explained it was made harder as she was pregnant.

Obviously she had the nouse to work out some men may then ask if she was actually single/what the situation is around that, so credit to her for then assuring me the father of the baby was no longer around, so she was free and available to go for a date at some point.

Days later, I haven't responded to her (nor will I). Today I opened Bumble up and can you guess who appeared on my 'liked list' :D

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve stopped relying on OLD. It’s truly a waste of time even with my good photos. I’ve moved to day game almost everyday, 3 different dates in 2 weeks. Go get it
how old are you if you don;t mind me asking? yeah online isn;t my thing. sometimes if bored I flick through it, but like people say about women see men as disposable online, I'm similar with women, never feel proper connection/attraction like you do in real life. May be in the mood and match/chat with a load of women 1 night, go to sleep and then not bother checking app again for another week or 2. May think yeah shes hot etc, but doesn;t sit well with me and therefore never persue further.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yep, ive noticed a number of preggers women in old. Its really hitting a low the last two years. More trannies as well too!

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm off OLD as I too find it a massive waste of time.

I’ve stopped relying on OLD. It’s truly a waste of time even with my good photos. I’ve moved to day game almost everyday, 3 different dates in 2 weeks. Go get it
Where do you go for your day game? are people out wearing masks?

roaming shark

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm off OLD as I too find it a massive waste of time.

Where do you go for your day game? are people out wearing masks?
To reduce my AA I just go to busy shopping centers or outdoor areas. Just spam approach. Then this helps when I’m doing my regular stuff so when I see hot women , I have a quick trigger. It’s all about conditioning yourself to not care. Go where you lots ofvolume and anonymity. Once you realize the power of a good cold approach, the world opens up.

and yes, inside areas they have masks. Which is tricky. Find outdoor city centers if you have them.

Reactions: B80

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To reduce my AA I just go to busy shopping centers or outdoor areas. Just spam approach. Then this helps when I’m doing my regular stuff so when I see hot women , I have a quick trigger. It’s all about conditioning yourself to not care. Go where you lots ofvolume and anonymity. Once you realize the power of a good cold approach, the world opens up.

and yes, inside areas they have masks. Which is tricky. Find outdoor city centers if you have them.
Without sounding too much like a woman, a lot be said about meeting in person I think. Feels odd and 2 dimensional to me, chatting online
before actually meeting each other. Can't build up enough interest/rapport from texting.

Plus you don't if they will look totally different to pics. Voice, body language, how they move/hold themselves etc. All adds up imo.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are lowering the bar as she’ll still have plenty of swipes.
I have no doubt it won't put a good % off as she is attractive.

Girl I was for a whilelast year told me about her apparently brief experiences with online dating. Apparently 1 chap was talking about marriage, future together etc on 1st date in apub lol.

Can imagine with this pregnant girl, men quickly declaring how they'll look after child lo.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, ive noticed a number of preggers women in old. Its really hitting a low the last two years. More trannies as well too!
Yeah I've noticed that. TS written in profile.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let me tell you a little story about the degeneration of Great Britain, and how pathetic men have declined at warp factor 10.

ONLY 70 years ago,
my great great aunty was arrested for arson aged 14. (it was an abandoned unit)

2) she then proceeded to try and drink in a pub aged 15
3) at the tail end of 15 she got pregnant.

Tired of her behaviour the men/law chucked her in a lunatic asylum.

there was no f*cking about or sympathy, she was left in there to rot. she became a lunatic herself within around 25 years.

fastforward now, women think men are such clowns they are on dating apps pregnant with another mans nut growing in their kitty.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Online dating is massive timesink and usually a complete waste of time for the average joe. Not only do men outnumber women on these sites/apps greatly, meaning more competition, women often have unrealistic standards and expectations of whom they can attract. That's not even getting to the fact many are just on there for validation are have no real intention of ever meeting up.

Men would be far better off spending that time working on themselves. Whether by picking up a new hobby, exercising, or whatever tickles their fancy.

flipflip

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there ever times when you dont see any attractive women when you go out bc that happens to me pretty often ( I live in a small town though)

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Online dating is massive timesink and usually a complete waste of time for the average joe. Not only do men outnumber women on these sites/apps greatly, meaning more competition, women often have unrealistic standards and expectations of whom they can attract. That's not even getting to the fact many are just on there for validation are have no real intention of ever meeting up.

Men would be far better off spending that time working on themselves. Whether by picking up a new hobby, exercising, or whatever tickles their fancy.
Also, depending on location only about 10 percent of women on OLD under 50 are attractive, at least since Covid started.

roaming shark

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there ever times when you dont see any attractive women when you go out bc that happens to me pretty often ( I live in a small town though)
Yes it did for a few years. I found a way to move out to the big city. Life is short. Make it happen

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she is just fat, not really pregnant. Come one, someone should give her a chance.