Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A new low in simping

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who used to do that (selling) in the early days of eBay.

He would buy a cheap multi-pack of women's underwear - then wear them HIMSELF for a few days before selling them (unwashed) individually at a HUGE mark-up.
He had an eBay account with a female name, and would use photos of a woman to fake his identity.

There was never any shortage of gullible perv/simp types, and he made quite a bit of money until eBay cracked down on selling used underwear.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Did no one see Orange is the New Black?

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn I guess I'll have a talk about it with my gf...

"hey honey would you like me buying you new lingerie every week? dont worry about the used one, I'll take care of it".

NoBiscuits

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn I guess I'll have a talk about it with my gf...

"hey honey would you like me buying you new lingerie every week? dont worry about the used one, I'll take care of it".
It's generally not a good idea to turn your girlfriend into a prostitute.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's generally not a good idea to turn your girlfriend into a prostitute.
He's talking about selling soiled underwear, not turning her into a sex worker. Don't be so judgmental, not everybody has a trust fund.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who used to do that (selling) in the early days of eBay.

He would buy a cheap multi-pack of women's underwear - then wear them HIMSELF for a few days before selling them (unwashed) individually at a HUGE mark-up.
He had an eBay account with a female name, and would use photos of a woman to fake his identity.

There was never any shortage of gullible perv/simp types, and he made quite a bit of money until eBay cracked down on selling used underwear.
Your friend sounds like an amateur. He could have reduced that 3-4 "gestation period" to 24 hours by having Taco Bell for dinner.