Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A new life for me

Moon Ram

Don Juan
Reaction score
It has almost been a year since I found sosuave. I came to this site to get a girlfriend. But this site has changed my life totally. I am much more confident. I am trying to take total control of my life. I used to watch TV 24/7, especially cartoons. Now, I watch TV rarely. I used to be really shy. I used to be a super nice guy. Only Allah(God) and I know about all those horrible deeds that I did at that time. I had no aura of mystery; everything that I did was predictable. I had no friends. I was a super nerd. Now, I have a lot of friends, but I am still a nerd and, I am proud of it. I used to be scared of doing new things. But at present, I constantly try out new things. A belief has grown into me that I can do anything and everything. Not only was I scared to talk to girls, I even used to get nervous when I used to talk to strangers. Now I enjoy talking to strangers. A type of excitement flows through me when I talk to girls. Even they can feel that excitement, as if it is flowing to them.
I used to lack self-respect. But, that was before I understood the saying, “One must respect himself before others respect him”. I observed that I respect someone who is strong, who is good in his studies, who is a leader, who has social-proof, who is a man and who can make everyone laugh. So I started to obtain these qualities. I used to be a feminine male before. Now, I am trying to be a man. I noticed that I was weaker than the average guys of my age. I was really fat and short. I couldn’t do anything about my height, but I could change my form. So, I started going to the gym. I go to the gym weekly and train intensely. I started to study attentively so that I can cut a good figure in the exam. I started trying my best to increase my social circle. While I was trying to earn my own respect, I noticed that other people started to respect me. My classmates used to call me a madman, but now I am like a hero in my class. Before I came to this site, I fell in love with a talentless and ugly girl, but she did not like me. Now, I am the hottest topic in discussion in the girls' community. My life is a lot fuller. It is much more exciting and challenging. Hoping that other DJ’s find this encouraging.

S-House

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you. It's stories like this that make me feel better after a tough day. It's harsh world out there and a little inspiration goes a long way.

nicknle

Reaction score
S-House said:
Thank you. It's stories like this that make me feel better after a tough day. It's harsh world out there and a little inspiration goes a long way.
The world is more like a playground.:rockon: