Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A new kind of spineless AFC... the AverageFrustratedWannabeDJ

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been seeing more of these fools nowadays than I think I EVER have on the DJ boards. Nowadays, the only trends I am seeing here 3/4 of the threads asking for the OK in doing this or that. Is it OK to be mad, is it OK to call after 1 day, is this OK, is that OK?

What is the difference between the traditional AFC and the AFWDJ (average frustrated wannabe don juan)? I mean, the AFC tends to seek approval from other females before he does what he does. The AFWDJ does the EXACT SAME THING, replacing "females" with "people on sosuave". This is crazy, budding DJ's are forgetting how to BE A MAN.

Almost nobody here is willing to take any risks anymore. That is why all the "please approve this or that" posts. Just go out and do what you don't know what you should do or not, and then tell us the results. Quit asking for so much approval. It's sick and doesn't make you a DJ. It makes you an AFC all over again, except with displaced necessity for approval. A spineless AFC tends to "latch on" to a woman, because he has no spine of his own to give him his form. A spineless AFWDJ is latching on to this message board, because he has no spine of his own to give him his form.

The point of the DJ boards isn't to latch onto the DJ boards, it's to GROW A SPINE OF YOUR OWN. Be a unique individual with your own personality traits, yet HAVE A SPINE. The "MUST READ" threads in the DJ bible are for growing a spine. All the rest of the boards are simply ways to change your failure to success rate a bit WHEN YOU ALREADY HAVE A SPINE. You're going to have to test things out on your own, and only by doing that will you know what works for you. As easy as it is to be a spineless leech sucking information out of the boards, it's actually APPLYING what you know that seperates the DJ's from the AFWDJ.

So get off the computer, get into the real world, try new things, even when doubting, find what works and what does not ON YOUR OWN because no amount of approval for your questions from the DJ community will be able to tell you the real truth, and develop your personality, and GROW YOUR VERY OWN SPINE. A spineless life is really much, much less fulfilling than a life with a spine.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post, good point. Why are you guys still reading my response? Did you not understand the post? Go ALREADY!!

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ahh i know man

almost all posts are like

" what should i do"

" how do i react"

" what should io say"

" give me some lines"

its kinda just like AFCness

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not that the sentiment isn't good, but what do you expect? people are here because they don't have all the answers. If asking for advice is AFC, than I'm afraid all of us are going to be AFC a very long time.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sweet ass post.

leporello, read the post again, maybe you'll understand it the next time.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man thats not very cool to generalize that much

I don't come to the forums very often cause i don't need to, but every so often something makes me have some questions. Like my most recent one about legitimate excuses. I should have seen the answer, but it just wasn't clicking and sometimes it just takes the wisdom of someone else to answer it.

Being a DJ it is always good to have a wing-man for support, encouragement, and some wisdom. Perhaps people use the forums as a sort of wingman. People are always learning new things, and people need help from time to time.

I agree some of the times people are using the forums as a crutch instead of a tool for motivation and inspiration. People need to make their own decisions true, and they need to get some balls. I am never afraid to take a risk, because as I've learned more and more on the way to becoming a true DJ, i've learned that nothing matters, no mistake, not fall, no stupid line you accidentally used, whatever, none of it matters unless you make it matter.

Just because somone needs help, does not necessarily make them an afc, it makes them human.

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Girevik
A spineless AFC tends to "latch on" to a woman, because he has no spine of his own to give him his form. A spineless AFWDJ is latching on to this message board, because he has no spine of his own to give him his form.
While a "successful DJ" is still spineless all the way, as the AFC and AFWDJ, because of latching onto the approval of his surrounding area, by trying to be the best, and showing to all the muthafyckas out there, that he is THE MAN. Cause if he wasn't, that would surely mean the end for him. Yes sir, the end complete. All because the area around him would not accept him.

sweet dreams, till' sun beams find you... sweet dreams that you'll leave your worries far behind you...

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you talking about Titus? The successful DJ doesn't depend upon other people's opinions for his happiness.

And I never said asking advice once and awhile was a bad thing. However, using the DJ boards as a substitute for free thinking is an abuse of the system.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: A new kind of spineless AFC... the AverageFrustratedWannabeDJ

Originally posted by Titus
While a "successful DJ" is still spineless all the way, as the AFC and AFWDJ, because of latching onto the approval of his surrounding area, by trying to be the best, and showing to all the muthafyckas out there, that he is THE MAN. Cause if he wasn't, that would surely mean the end for him. Yes sir, the end complete. All because the area around him would not accept him.

sweet dreams, till' sun beams find you... sweet dreams that you'll leave your worries far behind you...
He doesn't ask for respect, he commands it, but not with words. If someone doesn't give him the respect he deserves, the successful Don Juan moves on. He uses the immortal words of the Soup Nazi..."NEXT!"

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
He doesn't ask for respect, he commands it, but not with words. If someone doesn't give him the respect he deserves, the successful Don Juan moves on. He uses the immortal words of the Soup Nazi..."NEXT!"
Yup... sure does. If he doesn't get it, then it's next. How typical. Crazykid, have you ever thought about the "if i don't get respect i'll leave" shyt as "I want approval, so that i am satisfied. If i don't find it, i'll search for it as long as i need to. Which means, i'm still very dependable on others, because i need THEIR approval to function"

Guys, gals, boys, girls, mamas, papas, cats, dogs, parrots or anyone else reading this: If the sentance above means being DJ, then thank you, i'll pass.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta say I agree with crazykid. You can't make people respect you, but if they don't, they're not worth your time.

Yup... sure does. If he doesn't get it, then it's next. How typical. Crazykid, have you ever thought about the "if i don't get respect i'll leave" shyt as "I want approval, so that i am satisfied. If i don't find it, i'll search for it as long as i need to. Which means, i'm still very dependable on others, because i need THEIR approval to function"

Guys, gals, boys, girls, mamas, papas, cats, dogs, parrots or anyone else reading this: If the sentance above means being DJ, then thank you, i'll pass.
So what do you do instead? Hang out with people who disrespect you constantly?

It's not that you need their respect. It's that you are self-sufficient enough to choose who you chill with, so you choose to chill with people you respect and who respect you.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Da Game
So what do you do instead? Hang out with people who disrespect you constantly?

It's not that you need their respect. It's that you are self-sufficient enough to choose who you chill with, so you choose to chill with people you respect and who respect you.
DING! Please take note titus. Well said Da Game.

Originally posted by Titus

If you need approval to be satisfied, then you suck. You would be insecure (Non- Don Juan.) A Don is confident with himself and doesn't need others approval. He doesn't need respect. He gets it anyway, but he's not dependant on it. If you are going to pass at being a Don Juan, all the better. :D

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazykid!

"He doesn't ask for respect, he commands it, but not with words. If someone doesn't give him the respect he deserves, the successful Don Juan moves on. He uses the immortal words of the Soup Nazi..."NEXT"

"If you need approval to be satisfied, then you suck. You would be insecure (Non- Don Juan.) A Don is confident with himself and doesn't need others approval. He doesn't need respect. He gets it anyway, but he's not dependant on it. If you are going to pass at being a Don Juan, all the better."

Well, make me laugh and call me Jim Carrey, if these two things don't bang against eachother harder then Tommy Lee bangs against Pammy on their show-it-all-video, then tell me what does.
Make up your damn minds, people! Are you self sufficient or do you "command" respect and leave if there is none?
And BTW, Crazy, i was what you people call a "DJ", but that was some time ago. Instead i choose not to indentify with anything anymore. As much as somethig like that is possible.

And just one more thing, what in the the name of the god of shyt and everything that stinks in the world is a SOUP NAZI?! :D :D

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh geez...ok Carrey, here's a breakdown for you in words that even you should be able to understand:

A real man (Don Juan) is self-sufficent. He can live without women if he wanted to. He can live without everyone elses respect. He doesn't go out commanding respect, instead, he avoids people who try and bring him down. Wouldn't you? Or would you rather hang around people that insult you and try and lower you every chance they get?

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FAQ for this post:

Is it OK for me to read this post? Is it OK for me to be replying to it? Is it OK for me to ask if it's OK?

Answers:
1) Yes, as long as you actually read it.
2) Yes, as long as it's an intelligent or thoughtful reply.
3) Hell no, if you read the post you wouldn't be saying that stupid combination of words "is ______ ok?"

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK Titus, here is the difference. A DJ wants others to conform to his will. An AFC conforms to the will of others. Simple enough?

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so I can only call first day if I dont ask to?

Im so confused now

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eventide
so I can only call first day if I dont ask to?

Im so confused now
DO WHATEVER YOU FEEL LIKE DOING. That's the whole point of this post: telling you to do what you want, and take some risks. If you want to call after 3 days, do it. If you want to call the next day, do it.