Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A New Era Begins

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen:
Before I begin, a little about myself. I have been lurking this board for a couple of months getting a general consensus of the male populace as it comes to their relation with the opposite sex. I am 25, a college senior who works for full time. Though you have never heard from me before, I have come to get to know you through all your various posts. However, I have yet to see anyone take on anything similar to my school of thought so I thought I would finally join in.

Gentlemen, what has happened to us? Has abject feminisim pervaded our thoughts so much that we do not even know what it means to be male anymore? I would be safe in assuming that the majority of males in this country are good, well intentioned people who are inherently inclined to protect and provide. Yet we are forced to apologize for this simple biologic tendency and in turn apologize for being male. We then ask.. if that's not correct then what? Only to be filled with multiple contradicting answers from a society that has been feminized all under our noses.

This is what happens when the collective psyche of a nation is dictated by the feminist mindset. Not only is it now necessary to speak with "political correctness" and learn of every OTHER culture besides the one that shaped our country we have to learn to accept the fact that by being male we are statistically the evil ones. Don't believe me? Go onto any college campus and listen in to rape crisis week where you will hear cries that 1 in 4 women will be raped in college. (Which is a lie.. read Christina Sommer's "Who Stole Feminism). Then visit the career center to learn that women make .75 to every male dollar (Which is a gross representation. If you were an employer would you pay someone MORE for the same work just because they were of a certain gender. I don't think so. Women have less experience for many reasons, especially kids, which equals less pay).

While you're on campus go and visit any feminist studies class and learn how males are the ones who are not condusive to conversation, are the cause of all wars, etc. etc. But the problem is that it doesn't end there. Godess worship and male hatred has soaked into every aspect of society.. pay attention next time you watch TV.

At the same time girls are watching Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and countless other girls on television who flaunt their sexuality. Couple this with a healthy dose of man-hate and we have a vast majority of American women who dislike and distrust men but are more than willing to manipulate them. The women that do not fall into this category have been told for so long that they should look for sensitivity and a male who shares his feelings that when they finally find him they disdain him for being a *****. Yet, they can't admit they want a strong man because that would be going against the feminist agenda they have been forced to swallow.

What I'm saying is this... we are going through a pussification of our society. Don't believe me? Have you watched Fight Club? Watch it again. Ed Norton has been told that in order for him to fix his problems he needs to talk about it. This doesn't help his insomnia. But what happens when he kicks some ass? He sleeps like a baby.

In conclusion, I've noticed through so many of the posts here that we are apologizing for being male. "What do I do? Does she like me? How can I please her? I'm not really a man unless I get a girl. How do I approach her." These are all the questions I hear everyone asking. And don't worry.... I ask them too!!! But what does it mean when we ask these questions? It means we're afraid. And what do you call a guy who's afraid? Well it starts with a big fat P and ends with a Y.

So when you leave this damn computer that's sitting in front of your face stand up and be proud of being male. Feel that testosterone flowing through your body. Still having trouble? Ask your best friend to punch you as hard as he can. Then grant him the same favor. Then go out and talk to some girls as if you were a man: someone with dignity, who takes care of his business and the ones he loves, is not afraid and above all is unapolegetic.

Thanks,
J.P.

ChrisFl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't argue with anything you said. There has been a major confusion of sex roles the past 30 years or so. On one hand, men are supposed to be tough, strong, aggressive, take all the initiative, do all the work, yet at the same time be sensitive, caring, able to read women's minds, and so on.

Let's go outside & beat each other senseless.

Cecil

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the majority of that.

The movement of "womens lib" came about in the 70s and 60s it always shocks me to think about the parents of these people. They were the WW2 Generation, the Privates fighting Germany, Italy and Japan. After winning the war they came home to settle down and forgot the horrors of war. And in doing so they tried sheltering their children from the harsh realities of the world. I think because the 60's and 70's generation didn't get a good first hand look at war, they didn't understand what it means to be productive human beings.

I think the PI's in Vietnam came out much different than their hippy brethren, they saw the cruelty of the world, and it hardened them and made them strive to do better things with their lives. The hippies on the other hand, wanted to smoke dope, make love, and live their lives in a drug induced haze. Who do you think is the better person?

I'm not saying "War Good! Hippie Bad!" I'm just saying that you have to learn from the past, and not blame everyone else, if you want to make a change don't put down any race, gender, or foreingner for your plights. Prove everyone else wrong by making something of yourself.

Bahhh maybe I'm getting to bitter in my young age

-Cecil

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point Cecil... Instead of a man being judged for his bravery in defending freedom he's now judged by the size of his paycheck and the ability to provide an SUV.

Peak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are not expressing a new point to me personally JP. I advocate using many qualities to date women. All the feminism is an ideal that women love to talk about...simply cause they feel overrun sometimes. As guys we need not worry about what women talk about (many talk too much simply for the personal relief -- talking gives them an emotional outlet), but rather how they act when we approach them for relationships.

[This message has been edited by Peak (edited 12-07-2000).]

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said Peak. However, I think you're missing my point entirely. This wasn't about listening just so women "can get it out." It's about the deteriorating state of the American man in this country as it becomes more and more feminized.

Reaction score
Well JP,
I can assure u that i am all 100% Grade A American Beef man.

Although i am in touch with my feminine side. Just yesterday, i used one of those biore' pore perfect nose strips to clear my pores. HAHAHAHA. Thats actually true, and it actually works incredibly well.

But back to my point. I GOT THE MUSCLE, AND I GOT THE HUSTLE. Mr. Politically Incorrect here for ya. Dont make me beotch slap a d yke who thinks she can compete.

It is sad that most guys in this country are weak when it comes to girls, but on the bright side for me, at least i know i will stand out. Separate the men from the boys.

Maverick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I hate this political correctness I agree with the tone that we're becoming de-maleized (if that's a word).
I understand and can empathize with alot of different problems women face but I agree I don't think they have as many problems and road blocks as we've seen in the past... Why can't we just respect ourselves as individual and for what each of us has to offer....?

Alot of them have better jobs than men, certain less physical ones... but that's the way our society is today...

I for one don't make any excuse for natural tendencies as a male... I don't offer excuses for loving sports the competition, the comaraderie, the excitement... same for sex... the physicallity, the enjoyment I receive and that goes for everything else
that's pleases me . It doesn't hurt anyone , I may bother a bunch of Yentas but who bloody cares...

You just need to stand up for yourself and
don't let them get the best of you... that's for all men...

Good Huntin' mate

Peace

Captn.KongDong

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont mean to get off topic but Neanderthal's statement about beotch slapping a d!ke made me remember a funny story. I box and a few years ago when I was 18 I used to fight all of the time at parties. I was in my home town at a bon fire party on a huge hill in the sand pits. It was an after the prom party and one of my friends had taken two d!kes. The fat ugly butch d!ke started yelling that she was a third degree black belt and that she would take on any guy in the place. I started making fun of her and told her to punch me in the chin as hard as she could. She gave me a right to the chin and started crying "I think you broke my hand". Me and my friends were lauphing our @$$es off. I said use your left. She did and then she screamed again. My friend was holding his stomach laughing. I looked over at him, and said how dumb is this beotch. She then tried to tackle me when my head was turned. I was very drunk but I managed to subdue her without hurting her (wrestled in high school). I had her in a bear hug from behind and the C*** bit me. So I threw her down the hill. I felt kind of bad since she was a girl (200 pound bull dog d!ke of a girl) but I have only laughed that hard a few times since.

Peak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the guys are doing to themselves. Sure women have gained some more equality from their new attitudes, but I see little reason why guys had to change their primary behaviours to and around women. It appears that guys became more effeminite through the process of women gaining more social power. I think that is a bad reaction to the situation.

BTW I'm not from the US.

timmy124

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JPFromTally:
Good point Cecil... Instead of a man being judged for his bravery in defending freedom he's now judged by the size of his paycheck and the ability to provide an SUV.

BWHAHAHAHAHA, I couldn't agree more.

The Cynical Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo. The Feminism today is totally different than the Feminism about 80 years ago. Back then, they were about equal rights for women (i.e. right to vote, own land, etc.). Well, guess what? They accomplished what they sought to do.

Today, Feminism is nothing but pure radicalism. It is always the extreme. Organizations like N.O.W. infiltrate every arena of our society, and demolish those values and principles that our society was founded on. It's basically Men-Hating at it's worst.

But this is just a small part of the 'intellectually challenged' (my own p.c. term hehehe) mindset that is so prevalent today. The 60's really fvcked up this country. We are stuck in this egalitarianism (equality) mindset. This leads to lowered standards, lack of accountability, affirmative action and class envy - all to make everybody feel 'equal'.

Political Correctness used to be a joke back in the 80's. Now it's a way of life. God forbid you should say ANYTHING that might offend anybody. This also destroys our true freedom of speech - opinions. It also turns everybody into a gutless wimp.

What's right is right - you need to treat everybody else with respect. But these freaks take it too far. You can thank the 60's generation for starting all of this bullsh!t.

Feminism and Modern Liberalism are destroying our country's foundations. Those foundations are proven to work, and shouldn't be thrown out just because 'we're living in the new Millenium'. That's a stupid fvcking thing to even think. If it works, don't fix it...

I'd love to live back in the 50's or so. It was a great time, and men were men - women were women. Today, women act like men - but are allowed to hide behind their 'womanliness' (double standard). Men are portrayed as wimps in the media.

You'd be surprised - if you just took a good look at society and the media today - how fvcked up it really is. Alot of it is because of Modern Feminism.

I highly recommend a certain book if you're interested in the subject:

Slouching Towards Gomorrah (Modern Liberalism And American Decline)
by Robert H. Bork

This guy knows his sh!t, and like him or not - he WILL make you think hard.

It's time for Americans to pull their heads outta their a$$es, and take responsibility for their actions, and not put up with this crap. Don't be lulled into a false sense of security, just because we got it good in this country. It took HARD WORK, and MILLIONS OF LIVES sacrificed to get where we are. If we want to keep what we have here, then we need to do our part...

WE ARE RESPONSIBLE; EVERY ONE OF US.

(soapbox dissapears)

Poet

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somebody wake me when class is over....Poet

------------------
Action is all....words don't mean ****.

Trust your instincts & nothing else.

The Cynical Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, boring or not - it's a fact of life in America that Feminism drastically affects the way men and women interact today. And it's definitely a concept you should learn and study, if ya want to improve your knowledge of women.

The more you know, the more options you have, and the more experience you can use. Only ignorant idiots ignore the truth - that's why we got so many ball-less eunuchs running around today, sucking up to every woman they see. And that's also why alot of women are allowed to get away with sh!t:

Because people just don't give a fvck.

Poet

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Cynical Man:

I agree 100% I just like to be funny...Women with a sense of humor usually don't give me problems tho. Eunichs? Well the more of them the better for me, ha ha Poet

------------------
Action is all....words don't mean ****.

Trust your instincts & nothing else.

Peak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the info Cynical...I didn't know that shyt.

Cheers.

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Cynical... I'm glad someone is able to see the light as well as I do. Ignorance is not bliss. When you educate yourself you slowly begin to realize that you've been shoveled this bullsh!it for countless years by a media system that's systematically designed to promote a liberal agenda.

Case in point... watch NBC on a Thursday night. First you have "Friends." Though a funny show, it portrays two guys in relationships in which they snivel and cower at the women in their lives. Ross is a wimp who's wife left him for another woman. This is your prototypical "nice guy" yet women seem to walk all over him. The writers of the show allow Rachel to nag and belittle him and he takes it because he's the "sensitive man." I personally want to kick that eunuch's ass. (By the way, a eunuch is simply someone who has no balls. Use that next time you get it into a verbal spar). Then you have Chandler. A submissive who has never had any luck with women and who let's Monica decide all the shots. The only one who doesn't care what women think is Joey and he gets all the girls. But they make him into an idiot! He's the stupid one! So essentially the writers are telling you that only guys with low IQ's are the ones who don't care what women think. The "enlightened" men are sensitive and let the women crack the whip.

And don't let me get started on that gay ass show "Will and Grace".....

The Cynical Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heheheh - roger that; "Friends" - WTF, over?
***PUKE***

I guess a 'ball-less eunuch' is an oxymoron, right? HAH!!! As opposed to a 'balled eunuch' ???

Yer right, man - I'm sick of these tv shows that portray the guy as the wimp. I hear wimpy guys on the radio, I see wimpy guys on tv, I see wimpy guys in public. I watch wimpy guys cower in fear while their girlfriend screams at them in the supermarket.

Them women sure must be lovin every minute of it - stupid pukes...

I guess I could coin a new p.c. phrase:

"Testicularly Challenged"