"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

(A MUST READ!) Need Advice ON METHOD OF SEDUCTION IN a DJ WAR!!!!!

alone

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
A couple of months back i wrote this seking advice on what to do when a guy was spreading rumors on you that youre gay. I got a little advice but it has still persisted and many girls are now giving me the cold shoulder on account of this rumor . The majority of them at my skool have started to scorn me now that I think about it

I HAVE DECIDED WHAT METHOD TO TAKE: I PLAN TO SEDUCE AT LEAST 1 OF THE GIRLFRENZ OF EACH OF THE GUYS THAT STARTED THE RUMOR.

THE GROUP OF THEM CONSISTS OF:
1. THE LEADER,
2. THE HOTTIE
3.THE RICH KID
HERES THE BACK GROUND ON EACH what i know:
THE HOTTIE: Apparently the girls rave over this one. Doesnt have mony but gots the looks. He apparently is a DJ but the central one is this Latina chick . She good looking but doesnt compare to most of the latinas i have met.

The Rich Kid- this one just has money and as result attracts the gold digging types He doesnt seem to have one girl.

THE LEADER-this guy has a little bit of everything money looks and charisma. He has about 6 Girlfrenz And one wifey (If yall dont know the term the frig it.)

Now the main thing of all the se girls is that they are all superficial:money, cars, and good looks: the finer things in life>
The wifey of the leader had a crush on me because I didnt notice her for a long time she is supposedly a HOT girl.
What i plan to do is to use hte Gunwitch method of seduction. If money is thier thing then i will have to use intellect to atract them but i need to remain nonchalant towards each of them because THEY ALL THINK THEY ARE THE SHIZNIT.

FOR THE LEADER THO I PLAN ON SEDUCING someONE IN HIS FAMILY.
I never really wanted to resort to this bECAUSE personally i think its stupid but i figure im leavin this country by the summer... So why not go out with a bang?!!!?

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OR COMMENTS TO MAKE PLEASE MAKE THEM BECAUSE EVERY TRUE DJ MUST HAVE GONE THROUGH A DJ WAR ONCE IN HIS TIME.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
wtf: every true DJ musta gone through a DJ war, all that seems to be is petty revenge.
 

Don of Truth

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
51
Location
Florida
Not about revenge

You're coming across as if you want to do this out of revenge because they have hurt you.
I've never succeeded doing things out of revenge or because I wanted to get back at someone for what I perceived to be a slight or a hurt.
It's always backfired or made things worst.

I don't have anything else to add about what specific things you could do to reach your goal. It would probably take alot of work juggling everything and manipulating things to your advantage.
Time you could spend getting to know quality people.

You said you never wanted to resort to "this"....well, don't.
 

alone

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
ye I guess its stupid so you guys think i shoud jus ignore it then?
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
1 Why waste the time or energy. This is what I've learned by being on this board for a short period of time.

2. Go find other people to hang out with and start seducing other women. Get a girlfriend. That will squash that rumor real quick.

3. You must run in the same circles as your accusers. Find another circle to run in. High School is a large campus in most places and even if not in yours....there are still plenty of other people to hang with.

4. If your manerisms are slightly effiminate then you might consider squashing that trait. It doesn't serve you as a man. If your just a ordinary joe then disregard this point.

5. I've done revenge. I've done it very nasty and well. It doesn't serve you either. I've been on the otherside dishing it out with a side order of whip ass served piping hot.

Living well is the best revenge!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top